Great Leader Sprucenuce
dmize
M99
Freeza
LeSwagg James
22 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 2:45 am

Freeza wrote:Again, this is why I still said this season that LeBron's the best player. Because he looked like the best player when it mattered last year.
Having a great regular season means nothing if you can't continue the play in the playoffs.

I really think awards should be seasonal regular season + playoffs. But American sports love their regular seasons.

You are right on Lebron, but I think regular season has to stand for something awards wise. Maintaining the highest standard over 82 games has to mean something.

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Fri May 13, 2016 4:10 am

Kawhi's not nearly as aggressive as a star should be, and then when he tries to be he often forces.

I don't really like what the Spurs offense has become with LMA and Kawhi as 1a 1b, which is also the problem. Way less ball movement, too many iso's.

also, I don't think Donovans been unbelievable or anything but it's clear he's worlds better than Scott Brooks.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 13, 2016 4:46 am

Listen, Spurs completely fooled me. They had a historic season and I was quite worried about them. I didn't think they could beat us, because as much Moal wants you to believe Pop doesn't care about regular season when Spurs tried their best we beat them twice at the end of the season convincingly.

Warriors-OKC series should be one of the best series in a long long time. I'm talking about prime Suns-Spurs level fun.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 13, 2016 4:49 am

Btw LMA leaving Blazers to join Spurs turned out like changing car lanes in office space Laughing

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_nrk28tZBqe1tp2efg_500
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri May 13, 2016 4:52 am

I'm going with the Thunder in 6 though, I think deep down KD hates Curry even more than LeBron.. He was supposed to be next up Laughing

First healthy and legitimate playoff team these Warriors will have faced since Kerr arrived though.. If they win, I might put a hint of respek on their name :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 13, 2016 5:03 am

You hope it's OKC in 6 because I'm 100% sure Cavs would streamroll OKC if they somehow beat us.

If we are fit, we win in 5 imo.

But Bogut and Draymond are injured. Bogut more serious. They gonna kill us on the glass even more so if those two have injury issues. Currently I think we win in 6. If we're fully fit in 5.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri May 13, 2016 5:11 am

Don't call me James wrote:You hope it's OKC in 6 because I'm 100% sure Cavs would streamroll OKC if they somehow beat us.

If we are fit, we win in 5 imo.

But Bogut and Draymond are injured. Bogut more serious. They gonna kill us on the glass even more so if those two have injury issues. Currently I think we win in 6. If we're fully fit in 5.

Yeah I think the OKC bigs will abuse you guys and I see KD and Russ going off.. You guys don't have an answer for KD and WB won't back down from Curry

I'm not scared of either team though.. The Cavs are locked and loaded and well rested, not to mention they're coming off of last years heart break.. I'm very confident they will win
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 13, 2016 11:54 am

Don't call me James wrote:Listen, Spurs completely fooled me. They had a historic season and I was quite worried about them. I didn't think they could beat us, because as much Moal wants you to believe Pop doesn't care about regular season when Spurs tried their best we beat them twice at the end of the season convincingly.

Warriors-OKC series should be one of the best series in a long long time. I'm talking about prime Suns-Spurs level fun.

It's true though lol, the difference in the plays they run offensively between playoffs and regular season is night and day lmao.

They lost because two superstars finally started to play together and execute in the 4th quarter in this series. I think you are underestimating how huge of a difference that makes.

If they did this before they'd be champions by now, not saying they'll beat Golden State but this a different OKC team imo.

Of course it's entirely possible they'll revert to type and if that's the case forget I said anything.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri May 13, 2016 10:36 pm

While the Raps and Heat beat up on each other.. Party at Kevin Love's house Laughing

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1101706416567875&id=334769796594878&_rdr
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 15, 2016 11:17 pm

The Raptors Proud

Joe Johnson though, had a chance to join the Cavs and didn't rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun May 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Where all my Raptors haters at now Proud

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 8 R73VJe3

Lowry and DeRozan look to have found there game finally
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Raptors getting swept against Cavs.

People though Madrid had an easy road to the champions league final. This is so much worse.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 15, 2016 11:35 pm

I'm the only guy I know around here that won't be rooting for the Raps, might be the only Canadian period Laughing

Last edited by LeSwagg James on Mon May 16, 2016 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun May 15, 2016 11:36 pm

Freeza wrote:Raptors getting swept against Cavs.

People though Madrid had an easy road to the champions league final. This is so much worse.

The Hawks were a top 2 defensive team and got raped, but now they suck Laughing

As a whole the Cavs will have had a tougher road than the Warriors tbh

Last edited by LeSwagg James on Sun May 15, 2016 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun May 15, 2016 11:39 pm

Hope JV can make a return for the Raps...gonna need all hands on deck
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 16, 2016 12:31 am

LeSwagg James wrote:

Thunder will go through hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 16, 2016 12:39 am

I was just comparing overall journeys to the finals..

In order of difficulty its:
1. Thunder
2. Cavs
3. Warriors
4. Raps
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 16, 2016 12:45 am

Detroit and Atlanta tougher opponents than Indiana and Miami and Houston and Portland?

Mine would be:

Thunder
Warriors
Raptors
Cavs

Reasoning: the West is much, much deeper. Warriors also had to contend through much of the playoffs without Steph Curry. Thunder undoubtedly had the toughest match ups.

Indiana played Toronto incredibly well, Paul George is a certified superstar and they caused a lot of match up problems on the perimeter especially. Miami is a team filled with veterans, and if they had Bosh and Whiteside, this series would have looked different.

Atlanta and Detroit was basically fodder to Cavs, who have played amazingly but I just don't see it being the more difficult journey compared to the other teams mentioned. No bias intended as a Raptors fan, every playoff series historically has been the most difficult for us Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 16, 2016 1:05 am

The Rockets are by far the worst team, the Heat were without two key players, the Raptors only lost one but at least had a decent back up and Portland is built around a chucker.. The Pacers are a ok but playig Toronto made them look better than they are Laughing

The Hawks would of beat all of those guys and the Pistons are well coached and better than their record.. If the Heat were healthy I would probably put the Raps second.. But then again they could have been second place in the conference with Bosh

The Warriors were without Steph for a bit but they're still very good without him..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 16, 2016 1:16 am

I guess its relative. Personally, I do not see in the Hawks what you do. I agree about your points regarding the Raptors against the Pacers Laughing but still Paul George was an absolute monster for them and Lowry and DeRo really had a bad series against them as well. I'm convinced with Bosh and Whiteside, Raptors would have lost in 5 or 6 against the Heat (even with JV healthy). I actually think Miami's team is quite stacked with, albeit older, but legit players. Joe Johnson, Deng, Wade, Bosh, Whiteside, Dragic, that's a talented group.

Houston has absolutely no chemistry and I would agree with the fact. Portland I thought had a very good season, having lost Aldridge and performed above expectations. Golden State were obviously the better team and too much for them.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 16, 2016 2:37 am

LeSwagg James wrote:

Hawks can't make shots in the playoffs though, it's been a consistent theme against everyone they play not just the Cavs.

I have no idea why because they miss wide open shots but it is what it is and makes any regular season stuff completely irrelevant.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 2:51 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:

Hawks can't make shots in the playoffs though, it's been a consistent theme against everyone they play not just the Cavs.

I have no idea why because they miss wide open shots but it is what it is and makes any regular season stuff completely irrelevant.

Our city is cursed.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:

After we decimated their #2 defense, they went into shock.. They never encountered greatness of that level before :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 16, 2016 7:27 pm

As I said it's been a consistent theme the last two seasons lol against everyone, nothing to do with the Cavs lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 16, 2016 8:14 pm

They made the ECF last year, beat a good Boston team this year.. They can't shoot that bad and accomplish those things tbh
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 16, 2016 8:26 pm

Well obviously they can because they shot bad against Boston this year as well as the other teams last year.

There's a reason they struggled to get past Brooklyn and a Washington team without Wall last year lmao, yeah but you keep thinking that it only happens against the Cavs despite evidence to the contrary.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next