Winter is Coming
CBarca
Kaladin
zigra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Thomas Muller Denunciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Muller Denunciation Thread

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Thomas Muller Denunciation Thread - Page 2 Maxresdefault

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Thomas Muller Denunciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Muller Denunciation Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Had an absolute shocker of a tournament and is the sole reason why Germany are not Euro 2016 winners.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:07 pm

Pretty sure the stray dog in front of my apartment has better technique on the ball than this fraud has.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:12 pm

Anyone think he runs like Pepe with the ball? Long steps and all. Pedro and Muller are my inspiration.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:30 pm

Only if certain posters didn't overrate him to begin with, this thread would have been meaningless. Because of that, he has been exposed on GL badly. Publicly undressed to show the naked truth of his actual abilities.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:31 pm

Bigger Fraud than my favorite team's owner.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:44 pm

Mueller operates best in the shadows, off a striker presence that keeps the defenders buzy so that he can find space in which to operate. Without a striker, it's just hard for him to shine. He does not have the skills, nor the pace nor the physical presence to be a complete menace by himself.

I am not defending his current form, which I agree is shit.

But to write him off as a shit player is completely overboard. He's a WC and CL winner, FFS. He's accomplished more at 26 than most footballers have in their whole careers.

Definitely a class player, but also definitely a shit tournament from him.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:51 pm

The guy was a beast since 2010, won UCL with Bayern in 2013 and he ruined Barca's defence at that time with his teammates, scored some goals at the World Cups, performed like a boss in Bundesliga.

He has a bad form, he'll probably get over it, but it sounds on this forum like it's Muller's fault for Germany having difficulties with Italy and losing to France or for Bayern not winning the UCL (comments here and there appeared after those events) and that is so wrong in my opinion.

Everytime someone has to be the scapegoat.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:56 pm

You guys realise no one would've ever cared about Müller if not for some (: people hyping him as some irreplaceable player with magical abilities, calling managers dumb for not playing him and whatever else? Jfc..
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:58 pm

He's missing a certain Phillip Lahm and a half decent center forward.

But even then, you have to agree he's in rock bottom form.

Shit happens, though. Overall, he's extremely consistent, never injured and even in shitty games he runs is socks off. Everyone goes through a rough patch.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:59 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Had an absolute shocker of a tournament and is the sole reason why Germany are not Euro 2016 winners.
and to think the other day you were going on about England fans picking out a scape goat Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:44 am

Only watched this game but I didn't see anything different to what I usually see.

Lots of misplaced touches and passes and overall poor performance usually masked by a goal.

Obviously that isn't always the case but it is a lot of the time and the fact it's taken till now until he receives shit for it says how overrated he's been.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:17 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Only watched this game but I didn't see anything different to what I usually see.

Lots of misplaced touches and passes and overall poor performance usually masked by a goal.

Obviously that isn't always the case but it is a lot of the time and the fact it's taken till now until he receives shit for it says how overrated he's been.

As most of the time, you're completely wrong, again.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:03 pm

San Marino fiercely hit back at Thomas Muller with ten point letter after the Germany ace questions the point of playing the minnows

Muller, following Die Mannschaft's rout of the minnows, went on record to say: 'I do not understand the meaning of games such as these, more so with such a busy schedule. I wonder if these are not games that lead to unnecessary risks.'

Taking offence to the words of Muller, Gasperoni was quick to issue a defence of his nation's football team, criticising the arrogance of the Bayern star.

Gasperoni took to social media platform Facebook to air his views and outline his strong personal feelings on the matter.

ALAN GASPERONI'S RESPONSE TO THOMAS MULLER...

'Dearest Thomas Muller,

You're right. The games like that on a Friday night, they're nothing. To you. On the other hand, dear Thomas, you do not need to come to San Marino for almost nothing in a weekend in which, without the Bundesliga, you could have spent with your wife on the sofa of you luxury villa or, who knows, you could have taken part in some events organised by your sponsors to bank several thousand euros. I believe you, but allow me to give 10 good reasons for which I think the San Marino-Germany match was very useful and if only you could could think about it and let me know what you think:

1. It served to show you that not even against the teams as poor as ours you can't score a goal - and don't say you weren't p***ed when Simoncini stopped you scoring...

2. It served to make it clear to your managers (and even at Beckenbauer and Rummenigge) that football is not owned by them but by of all those who love it, among which, like it or not, WE are included.

3. It served to remind hundreds of journalists from all over Europe that there are still guys who follow their dreams and not your rules.

4. It served to confirm that you Germans you will never change and that history has taught you that "bullying" is not always guarantee of victory.

5. It served to show the 200 guys in San Marino who play the game for whatever reason why their coaches ask them to always work their hardest. Who knows - maybe one day all their sacrifice will not be repaid with a game against the champions of the world.

6. It served to your Federation (and also to ours) to collect the money of image rights with which, in addition to paying you for your trouble, they can build pitches for the kids of your own country, schools, and make football stadiums safer... Our Federation, I'll let you in on a secret, is building a new football pitch in a remote village called Acquaviva. You could build it with six months of your salary, we'll do it with the rights of 90 minutes of game. Not bad right?

7. It served to a country as big as your pitch in Munich to go in the paper for a good reason, because a football match is always a good reason.

8. It served to your friend Gnabry to begin with, in the national team and scoring three goals.

9. It made some Sanmarinese people a little happy to remember that we have a real national team.

10. It's served to make me realise that even if you wear the most beautiful adidas kits, underneath you're always the ones that put white socks under their sandals.

With Love, your Alan.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3935386/San-Marino-hit-Thomas-Muller-Germany-ace-questions-point-playing-minnows.html

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:30 pm

Amazing reply to that douchebag.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:09 pm

That point four tho...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:35 pm

Fookin asshole. Truly despise this clown.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:04 pm

Can't decide who i detest more between him and Neuer
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:05 pm

Both have absolute grade A douche bag faces

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:26 am

I guess some of those people who always ask "Why international qualifiers against minnows?" should take that reply to heart, too. The same goes for CL matches against the less fashionable champions of less favourable leagues, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:59 am

International football is horribly organised. International football breaks are the worst thing since WWII and there are so many of this pointless games. They should play at the end of the season and poorest teams should qualify between them to make it.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:34 pm

Müller is the most punchable face in football, but on this occasion he's so right. Uefa qualification is a complete joke compared to Conmebol, and there should be a prequalification among the minnows.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:48 pm

After reading these posts, it certainly makes you understand how the likes of Donald Trump gets elected. You have everyone saying "oh yeah what a douche bag " for saying exactly what they were saying, but since it did not come from the mouth of some Sun or Mmirror "football expert" and that expert told them it was wrong, they all jump on the band wagon.

Then it seems that everyone here must be super skilled football players. Which is incredible,since the closest most of you come to playing football is playing your newest version of FM 2017. Reading how terrible players like Muller or Higuian or Messi or Robaldo etc are all frauds and cant walk or run or kick a ball means you all must be super skilled players. And I wont get into how all of you are above moral reproach, that is judging by your posts. It is really saddening how the press in football have turned the fans into these know it all, cynical, blithering idiots and turned football into a WWE wrestling show for said idiots.

This whole Manager worshiping cult is so ridiculous and is perpetrated mostly by idiots who learned football through playing computer games.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:01 pm

elfmeter wrote:After reading these posts, it certainly makes you understand how the likes of Donald Trump gets elected. You have everyone saying "oh yeah what a douche bag " for saying exactly what they were saying, but since it did not come from the mouth of some Sun or Mmirror "football expert" and that expert told them it was wrong, they all jump on the band wagon.

Then it seems that everyone here must be super skilled football players. Which is incredible,since the closest most of you come to playing football is playing your newest version of FM 2017. Reading how terrible players like Muller or Higuian or Messi or Robaldo etc are all frauds and cant walk or run or kick a ball means you all must be super skilled players. And I wont get into how all of you are above moral reproach, that is judging by your posts. It is really saddening how the press in football have turned the fans into these know it all, cynical, blithering idiots and turned football into a WWE wrestling show for said idiots.

This whole Manager worshiping cult is so ridiculous and is perpetrated mostly by idiots who learned football through playing computer games.

I don't know to whom this post is directed, or what exactly you want to say, but it's just great fun. Keep it up. Laughing Laughing
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:13 pm

White socks underneath sandals, fashion faux pas at its highest level.

As for Elm's post, if we can criticize professional football clubs and its managers and chairmen, I see no reason why I can't say Thomas Muller is an over hyped, average footballer who really has no distinguishable qualities that warrant his hype.

That being said, I could be misunderstanding his post. Wasn't exactly sure where he was going with it.

Last edited by Doc on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:20 pm

Doc wrote:Wasn't exactly sure where he was going with it.

Yeah, me neither. He's a die hard Bundesliga "supporter"- I suppose he'd defend a German player even if they comitted a murder.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next