LOL - Not Much Has Changed Has It?

2 posters

Go down

LOL - Not Much Has Changed Has It? Empty LOL - Not Much Has Changed Has It?

Post by SUPERCARTTS Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:48 pm

Long time no post....

....I've been saying we should've got rid of Wenger in 2010. I know the man was losing his marbles when he signed that shower of shit: Park, Santos, Mertesacker, Jenkinson, Benayoun.

Lads, this isn't anything new what we're witnessing. All it is is the Akbs and fence sitters are finally waking up. 5 years late, but better late than never.

Now, how we aren't totally out of the race is beyond me. But I'll say this: the sressing room is lost. We're going through the motions. Wenger doesn't know who to drop or start. I mean, he drag JC at any given opportunity but Ramsey, who has been absolutely terrible is a main-stay.

Open your eyes, if you haven't already - Wenger is finished as a top manager.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

LOL - Not Much Has Changed Has It? Empty Re: LOL - Not Much Has Changed Has It?

Post by free_cat Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:06 pm

I agree with you, I thought this since a long time. For a while it was ok as Arsenal couldn't compete economically, but now it's just not acceptable. Not signing a quality striker this season is just too big of a blunder.

Worse thing from Wenger is how he mistretas his players physically, so they are always injured. Do you remember Fabregas at Arsenal always injured, and healthy after he left?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:14 pm

@free_cat

This is the distinction that needs to be made - yes we couldn't compete economically with Chelsea (for example) but that doesn't explain:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/8714511/Arsenal-manager-Arsene-Wenger-insists-he-will-sign-experienced-players-before-the-end-of-transfer-window.html

“We are never afraid to take a gamble,” Wenger said. “What you forget is we have bought players. We have bought Gervinho, Chamberlain, Jenkinson, Miyaichi and you will see during the season they are top-quality players. But at the moment we have to give them some time.

“We will buy. People feel I’m stubborn, I’m not, I just want to do the best for the team and to buy the right players. If I have shown one thing in the last 15 years, it’s that I have brought good players here. We will bring experienced players. But people just say ‘buy’ but it’s to buy the right player which is difficult.”

It's been in plane sight for years. We can talk about not competing financially but that doesn't explain Wenger's actions as far back as 2011.

Go back through my post and you'll see that 3 years ago I highlighted this, and what has changed?

How does a man sign Sanchez and Ozil (both I don't rate insanely high as they often get exposed) but transform them into passengers?
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum