Socur Toxanarosa
guest_07
Freeza
Lucifer
Collblanc
37 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo isnt really that good anymore thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo isnt really that good anymore thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:51 pm

I was young and impressionable Sad

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo isnt really that good anymore thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo isnt really that good anymore thread

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I was young and impressionable Sad

Still disgusting rofl
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:02 pm

You ass Laughing

GL should know that Thimmy edited his post with slanderous comments which are without any foundation of truth. Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:21 pm

Liar, liar, pants on fire :coffee:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:00 pm

My name is Thimmy, and I've owned the living crap out of this page.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You ass Laughing

GL should know that Thimmy edited his post with slanderous comments which are without any foundation of truth. Sad

I see Vibe's lawyer has another case on his hands.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:52 pm

Who's Vibe? I haven't seen him around here.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:09 pm

What the hell is going on here?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:08 am

guys get this filth out of this page, this thread is strictly meant to talk about ronaldo not being good anymore not gl's inner jerk circle.
lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:08 am

Thimmy wrote:Liar, liar, pants on fire :coffee:

I miss your old signature... Bring that medicine ball back. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:26 am

Donuts wrote:guys get this filth out of this page, this thread is strictly meant to talk about ronaldo not being good anymore not gl's inner jerk circle.
lol

Why? So some of you (the usual suspects) can feel some of unwarranted satisfaction or weird vindication that you "predicted" he would become a player that isn't what he used to be or what someone already, predictably wrote "he was never good to begin with"?! Sure, why not.

Not that I disagree, he isn't what he once was and I wonder if he has the mentality to adjust to his clearly visible physical decline. Of course, I always try remember this:
M99 wrote:What happened to him is what has happened to a lot of players after they hit 30.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:52 pm

Doc wrote:
Donuts wrote:guys get this filth out of this page, this thread is strictly meant to talk about ronaldo not being good anymore not gl's inner jerk circle.
lol
Why? So some of you (the usual suspects) can feel some of unwarranted satisfaction or weird vindication that you "predicted" he would become a player that isn't what he used to be or what someone already, predictably wrote "he was never good to begin with"?! Sure, why not.

calm down big boy don't be so sensitive was only poking fun of the other thread
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:12 am

rofl

That dude bringing up Iniesta's big game performances rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 28, 2016 12:03 am

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I'm happy at Real Madrid and want to continue, because there's no better club. PSG and Man City can forget about me."

He'll go down as one of Madrid's greatest captains
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat May 28, 2016 12:21 am

Jack Daniels wrote:

I would if I could, but I can't find it anywhere.. and I don't remember the name of the girl Crying or Very sad
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat May 28, 2016 2:05 am

Thimmy wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

I would if I could, but I can't find it anywhere.. and I don't remember the name of the girl Crying or Very sad

Check your PM.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Cristiano's favourite new, additional free kick routine - which I've seen him now repeatedly perform when the free kick is kicked by someone else from the half-field into the box - is to stand meters offside before the freekick is taken, and remain offside when it is taken, so that the ref can blow offside no matter what happens.

GOAT move.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:20 pm

His reaction to Hungary's 3rd goal was priceless and completely sums his personality up

Edit: found it

Spoiler:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo isnt really that good anymore thread - Page 2 Empty Fakenaldo denunciation thread

Post by Harmonica Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:31 pm

'Cristiano Ronaldo is a false idol'

Spanish actress Elena Anaya has hit out at Cristiano Ronaldo, labelling the Real Madrid attacker a “harmful figure” and a “false idol”.

Anaya, who starred alongside Antonio Banderas in Pedro Almodovar's critically acclaimed 2010 film The Skin I Live In, was critical of Ronaldo's attitude in general, claiming that his ego is damaging to society.

“We live an era in which harmful figures like Cristiano Ronaldo are praised,” Anaya said in an interview with El Mundo.

"I wanted Portugal to win Euro 2016, but I didn't want Ronaldo to score. He's a false idol as he promotes selfish values.

“How can you celebrate a victory by taking your shirt off instead of hugging your friends? These are individualistic and materialistic values that damage society.”
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:32 pm

This too much honestly. smoking *leaving like a boss
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:00 pm

Threads merged. There are actually already way too many CRonaldo threads... -_-'
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:20 pm

Harmonica wrote:'Cristiano Ronaldo is a false idol'

Spanish actress Elena Anaya has hit out at Cristiano Ronaldo, labelling the Real Madrid attacker a “harmful figure” and a “false idol”.

Anaya, who starred alongside Antonio Banderas in Pedro Almodovar's critically acclaimed 2010 film The Skin I Live In, was critical of Ronaldo's attitude in general, claiming that his ego is damaging to society.

“We live an era in which harmful figures like Cristiano Ronaldo are praised,” Anaya said in an interview with El Mundo.

"I wanted Portugal to win Euro 2016, but I didn't want Ronaldo to score. He's a false idol as he promotes selfish values.

“How can you celebrate a victory by taking your shirt off instead of hugging your friends? These are individualistic and materialistic values that damage society.”

But was he a "dead fish" in bed Elena? And did he use his bodyguard to pick you up? These are the important questions we'd like answered...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:25 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

Keep this one. I like that girl on the left way batter. banana

On topic: He lost speed. He'll adjust though. He has the mentality.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:17 am

Ronaldo is "damaging" society by taking off his shirt. Flawless logic.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:00 am

Mourinho: Ronaldo's Euro 2016 final antics didn't help Portugal

The Manchester United manager was not impressed with the star's actions towards the end of the decider in France, and dubbed it an "overload of emotion"

Jose Mourinho says Portugal were not helped by an animated Cristiano Ronaldo in the final of Euro 2016.

Former Portugal and Benfica star Antonio Simoes criticised Ronaldo for his antics, and Mourinho has agreed that the 31-year-old's "overload of emotion" did not help his side's cause.

"His contribution in the last few minutes of the final was nothing," the Manchester United boss told Sport TV. "There were 11 players on the pitch doing their job, and the person in charge of them was the coach.

A solitary strike from Eder in extra-time secured Portugal's first major trophy at the final in Paris.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:03 am

Thimmy wrote:
futbol wrote:Serious question to my Mehdridista friends. Do you not cringe when you see Ronaldo do that enthusiastic blowjob face celebration after scoring a penalty against bottom table team Levante while his team is 12 points behind? Or are you already used to that? I'm just imagining one of our players celebrating like that under such circumstances. Total embarrassment.

Not as embarrassing as being an adult who writes "mehdrid" instead of Madrid for almost a year, and still amuses himself by it. I would call that embarrassing, but whatever floats your boat.
ffs
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next