Lucifer
Winter is Coming
Kaladin
Cruijf
BarrileteCosmico
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If I were a talented teenage player, I would like to play under ____ the most Empty If I were a talented teenage player, I would like to play under ____ the most

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:02 pm

Which coach would it be?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

If I were a talented teenage player, I would like to play under ____ the most Empty Re: If I were a talented teenage player, I would like to play under ____ the most

Post by Cruijf Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Pep is the obvious choice as he has the best record with young players that I can think of.

Do you factor in the team though? Don't think many young players would want to jump into a top team right away, would likely suffer from pressure and lack of playing time.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

If I were a talented teenage player, I would like to play under ____ the most Empty Re: If I were a talented teenage player, I would like to play under ____ the most

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Jose Carbone
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Sam Allardyce or Pep. Its a tough one hmm
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:34 pm

It's Mou, always has been,sorry Pep Sad

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Pep. I'll see lots of the ball, and not have to run my socks off for someone like Simeone or Klopp Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Does it have to be current coach? Because for me its Sir Alex Ferguson. He has the best track record in developing players with potential to world class players.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:00 pm

M99 wrote:Does it have to be current coach? Because for me its Sir Alex Ferguson. He has the best track record in developing players with potential to world class players.

Exactly my thoughts.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:51 pm

Diego Simeone, no doubt for me.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Wenger.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:02 pm

RealGunner wrote:Wenger.

No thanks m8, would rather not spend half my career being Wilshere's roommate in The Royal London Hospital (:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Its obvious answer...Wenger.

Not sure how Pep or Mou. scratch
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:18 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:It's Mou, always has been,sorry Pep Sad

Why? So everything can go downhill in your third year together?

I would choose Wenger
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:20 pm

M99 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Wenger.

No thanks m8, would rather not spend half my career being Wilshere's roommate in The Royal London Hospital (:

Actually that's exactly what I'm looking for if it wasn't Wilshere hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:57 pm

lmfao at pep, Mou and wenger answers.

This guy is all ya talentless hacks only chance to play in an actual match.

Spoiler:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:01 pm

But the power of thread title gave us talent hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Ferguson is probably the best answer tbh.

Giggs, Scholes, Anderson, Ronaldo and Rooney. Great record there alone
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:Ferguson is probably the best answer tbh.

Giggs, Scholes, Anderson, Ronaldo and Rooney. Great record there alone

Dat sly burn Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:06 pm

This forum has such a massive problem in terms of going into minor technical details.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:13 pm

Calma
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:37 pm

RealGunner wrote:Ferguson is probably the best answer tbh.

Djemba Djemba, Cleverly, Rafael, John O'Shea and Wes Brown. Great record there alone
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:40 pm

funnily, John O'Shea and Wes Brown have lived a career 80% of the footballers can only dream about lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Ancelotti...

Imagine being 17-19.. Earning ridiculous wages per week because of your talent and hype and yet, do nothing but sit on the bench... No pressure.

That life.. Man i want that. lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:27 pm

Wait till Kimmich will play every match under Carlo
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:44 pm

I started this thread to hype Poch's record with the youth (Kane, Delle Alli, Dier, Trippier, Ryan Mason... pretty soon all of England will be Spurs players) but the more I think about it there is only really one possible answer: Bielsa. If you listen to the way his former players talk about him he has left a lasting impact, not only in their professional life but also on a personal level. Look at what Payet had to say about him:

Payet wrote:I am one of the players who have learned a lot with Marcelo Bielsa. What he gave me in one season, I know it will serve me for the rest of my career but also my life. He gave me a lesson in football, but also a man's lesson. Humanly, it's quite a character. When you worked with him, you come away different, for sure.

Is it any wonder he is now one of the PL's best players? hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next