Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
Freeza
futbol
Valkyrja
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Danilo is the worst 30M player out there  - Page 4 Empty Re: Danilo is the worst 30M player out there

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Spanish media crucifying players and coaches, nothing new here. Let's all forget that football is a team sport.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Danilo is the worst 30M player out there  - Page 4 Empty Re: Danilo is the worst 30M player out there

Post by rincon Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:54 pm

Spanish media really is the most toxic when it comes to slamming its own teams
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:31 pm

rincon wrote:AS laying out "5 sins that doomed Madrid against Wolfsburg" and point 2 is just called Danilo Laughing

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/04/07/champions/1460022936_868602.html

Edit: here is the translation

"The Brasilian deserves a seprate chapter. Zidane made the concession to the board (31.5 million euros he costed last summer, plus comissions) and gave him a starting spot benching Carvajal, the best at the Camp Nou. The youth product, against Barcelona, once again gave a lecture on pressing and positioning. His guile was essential when creating Cristiano's 1-2 and during the the game he reduced Neymar to nothing. Just what Draxler did to Danilo on Wednesday. The German, hugging the left side, destroyed the Brazilian, that besides being a leak in defense proposed nothing in attack. His number signal: recovered just 1 ball, the least out of the 11 including Benzema who played 40 minutes. He didn't win any aerial ball, no duels, no clearances... Zidane justified the decision saying that Danilo was a starter to rest Carvajal, a 24 year old player and used to consecutive high profile games. A mistake before the start of the game and through there, through the right, began the crumbling of Madrid..."

man Shocked thats just too mean

Look, I agree its mean, but Danilo has been bad for almost the whole season. As a pro, you either raise your game or get criticism

Honestly he should play left back, for whatever reason he kills it there.

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

The whole article is scathing on Madrid. Now I wished I watched the game Very Happy .

Mostly on Danilo, Zidane and the defense as whole.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:37 pm

I'm sick and tired of us changing managers, again, and again. Really obvious that's not the problem, and Zidane has fixed a lot of things.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:41 pm

Zidane makes the players believe cause he is a legend so thats good, but what has he fixed?

Agree with you on changing too many managers, its bad. Zidane might work out if you wanna play the waiting game and let the team develop. But keeping him might very well mean that Madrid is out of the title race next year. The Spanish league is unforgiving on mistakes and he will need time to learn.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:50 pm

rincon wrote:The whole article is scathing on Madrid. Now I wished I watched the game Very Happy .

Mostly on Danilo, Zidane and the defense as whole.

We were bad Rincon, like as bad as you think a top flight team can be. Just awful in every department of a football team including Zidane. For the very least, Zidane took responsibility for his (in)actions but it was just an awful football match from Real Madrid. If I could, I would apologise for it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:06 pm

We just beat Barca and he took over when we were 7 points behind... And we're still 7 points behind. GF/GA ratio is massively better.

We just didn't have any legs, especially in the midfield. Clasico sapped some of our energy physically and emotionally. You could tell most of our guys couldn't turn it up even if they wanted to.

When Benz got injured, that was an unexpected early sub.. And Kroos was obviously hurting, which made it 2. You can't spend your third sub early as things happen (injury, red card, etc).

Bad circumstances
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:59 am

rincon wrote:Zidane makes the players believe cause he is a legend so thats good, but what has he fixed?

Agree with you on changing too many managers, its bad. Zidane might work out if you wanna play the waiting game and let the team develop. But keeping him might very well mean that Madrid is out of the title race next year. The Spanish league is unforgiving on mistakes and he will need time to learn.

With rafa, the gaps between the lines were huge. You had our front FOUR, yep, we played with four forwards pressing while our defense played near our goal Laughing That's suicidal without workhorse players, which we have none of.

He insisted on isco/james together and those two are always a disaster this season, nothing more needs to be said there. He IS actually making Ronaldo and Bale defend. That has never happened even with Mou.

We can play the ball out much better, our overall play is better but still needs work. He's only been here for like two months.

I know you guys like to bag on him at times because sports is a huge fan, and so am I but see things from our perspective, he's been a massive improvement over Rafa. If things are going towards an upward trend, why the noise to get rid of him?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:08 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
rincon wrote:Zidane makes the players believe cause he is a legend so thats good, but what has he fixed?

With rafa, the gaps between the lines were huge. You had our front FOUR, yep, we played with four forwards pressing while our defense played near our goal Laughing That's suicidal without workhorse players, which we have none of.

He insisted on isco/james together and those two are always a disaster this season, nothing more needs to be said there. He IS actually making Ronaldo and Bale defend. That has never happened even with Mou.

We can play the ball out much better, our overall play is better but still needs work. He's only been here for like two months.

I know you guys like to bag on him at times because sports is a huge fan, and so am I but see things from our perspective, he's been a massive improvement over Rafa. If things are going towards an upward trend, why the noise to get rid of him?

Fair enough Thumbs up
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:57 pm

We need allegiri tbh. When is he available :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:54 pm

2 years at least
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:40 pm

I'm sorry but you can't expect most people to nod along when you claim that the reason we lost against Wolfsburg was due to fatigue. This defeat is simply inexcusable.

Zidane seemed not to have planned for Wolfsburg's counter-attacking approach to the game and the players were totally indifferent, clueless and in a desperate need for a gameplan. You can't exculpate our guys by pulling the 'tired legs' card.

There are other teams out there who happen to be 10x times more tired than we are and still manage to get results, sadly enough, against teams 10x times stronger than Wolfsburg, away from home.

We struggled against Roma, and now lost against Wolfsburg. I'm pretty sure we weren't tired against the Italians and we weren't that tired against the Germans. We simply lost because we deserved to lose. We didn't play with heart and got complacent. Simple as that.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:59 pm

For what is worth Zidane also doesn't claim that it was fatigue or lack of intensity (I didn't watch the game so I don't know).

"In the end maybe I got it wrong. There wasn't lack of intensity. It was the second game were we covered more kilometers and at high intensity. The fault was that we conceded 2 goals in 2 errors and we couldn't turn it around. But that's that."

There is data that says that it ways the game were you ran the least in Champions...

"We lacked something, but not intensity. I can confirm that it was the second game of the season where we ran the most, even more than in Barcelona. We conceded 2 goals in a short time, but it wasn't lack of intensity. The first minutes we came out focused, strong... but I'm not gonna get into what the referees decide"

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/04/08/primera/1460115572_981387.html
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:30 pm

This guy. Oh my days rofl

I bet Madrid couldn't believe when City knocked their doors asking for Danilo Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:32 pm

For the same sum we got him for no less rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:08 pm

Has scored as many goals on his debut as Cancelo scored the entire season.

@rincon cheers
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:17 pm

I can't take Serie A seriously when Danilo goes there and scores on his debut. Sorry
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:03 am

danyjr wrote:Has scored as many goals on his debut as Cancelo scored the entire season.

@rincon cheers

Proud a goal per game for Danilo. I welcome our new capocannoniere with open arms.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:19 am

One of our best players this season. Incredible turnaround. One of the few players who have 'grown' under Pirlo.

Put him in any position and his performances won't drop even by a bit. His DM performance yesterday is better than anything I've seen him from Bentancur all season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:24 am

Fantastic player this season, and we got paid to take him Proud @Casciavit

Our most consistent player this year.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4