Cronaldo defining a big game flop

+5
jibers
rwo power
FennecFox7
fatman123
Harmonica
9 posters

Go down

Cronaldo defining a big game flop Empty Cronaldo defining a big game flop

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:36 am

Messi against Sevilla, Bilbao, Malaga, A.Madrid, Roma and Valencia

in 9 starts 6+3, against rest
in 7 games 5+3

-13% Sleep

Neymar against Sevilla, Malaga, A.Madrid, Villarreal, Real Madrid, Roma, Valencia

in 7 starts 5+1, against rest
in 11 games 11+8

-51%  Clubber

Cronaldo against PSG, Bilbao, Malaga, A.Madrid, Sevilla, Barcelona and Villarreal

in 8 starts 0+0, against rest
in 12 games 21+6

The difference is infinite atm. Laughing

Callin Mr. Jibers.  banana

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13753
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Cronaldo defining a big game flop Empty Re: Cronaldo defining a big game flop

Post by fatman123 Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:41 am

Are those numbers Era Adjusted?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Cronaldo defining a big game flop Empty Re: Cronaldo defining a big game flop

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:46 am

I see a thread every week on ronaldo. Like, we get it, he sucks etc. But there are other teams and leagues and players in the world. It's really annoying to see threads of him ALL the time. jesus
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7408
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Cronaldo defining a big game flop Empty Re: Cronaldo defining a big game flop

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:52 am

Blame Mr. Jibers, I needed to recall him and this is only thing I could think to talk about with him. Crying or Very sad
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13753
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Cronaldo defining a big game flop Empty Re: Cronaldo defining a big game flop

Post by rwo power Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:43 am

Okay, looks like I should clean out the GenSec a bit and send a couple of threads into the Rightback section...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cronaldo defining a big game flop Empty Re: Cronaldo defining a big game flop

Post by jibers Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:26 am

Harmonica wrote:Blame Mr. Jibers, I needed to recall him and this is only thing I could think to talk about with him. Crying or Very sad


Recall me for what exactly? Laughing

Everyone knows he is a big game flop. He's been like that since his United days.

For me he is better being used as a playmaker (:

I think he is the best playmaking CF (:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Cronaldo defining a big game flop Empty Re: Cronaldo defining a big game flop

Post by Lex Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:28 pm

FennecFox7 wrote: It's really annoying to see threads of him ALL the time. jesus
No, what you meant to say was "it's really annoying to see threads of him that aren't kissing his behind ALL the time"
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Cronaldo defining a big game flop Empty Re: Cronaldo defining a big game flop

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:32 pm

Are wide playmaking miss assist back to back box assists factored in?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23384
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Cronaldo defining a big game flop Empty Re: Cronaldo defining a big game flop

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:38 pm

jibers wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Blame Mr. Jibers, I needed to recall him and this is only thing I could think to talk about with him. Crying or Very sad


Recall me for what exactly? Laughing

Everyone knows he is a big game flop. He's been like that since his United days.

For me he is better being used as a playmaker (:

I think he is the best playmaking CF (:
I got call from you, and it's nice to call back for someone.  Surprised  You need to talk to your boy about stat padding, it's getting

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13753
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Cronaldo defining a big game flop Empty Re: Cronaldo defining a big game flop

Post by free_cat Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:11 am

Harmonica wrote:Messi against Sevilla, Bilbao, Malaga, A.Madrid, Roma and Valencia

in 9 starts 6+3, against rest
in 7 games 5+3

-13% Sleep

Neymar against Sevilla, Malaga, A.Madrid, Villarreal, Real Madrid, Roma, Valencia

in 7 starts 5+1, against rest
in 11 games 11+8

-51%  Clubber

Cronaldo against PSG, Bilbao, Malaga, A.Madrid, Sevilla, Barcelona and Villarreal

in 8 starts 0+0, against rest
in 12 games 21+6

The difference is infinite atm. Laughing

Callin Mr. Jibers.  banana



What are these numbers on Agirretxe, the new beast?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cronaldo defining a big game flop Empty Re: Cronaldo defining a big game flop

Post by Harmonica Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:44 am

Who?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13753
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Cronaldo defining a big game flop Empty Re: Cronaldo defining a big game flop

Post by farfan Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:29 am

Harmonica wrote:Who?


:facepalm:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 5476
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Cronaldo defining a big game flop Empty Re: Cronaldo defining a big game flop

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum