Hapless_Hans
The Legend
Lucifer
BarrileteCosmico
33 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where... ?

Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_lcap33%Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 16 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_lcap2%Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_lcap8%Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_lcap4%Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_lcap10%Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_lcap10%Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_lcap23%Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 11 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_lcap4%Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_lcap0%Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_lcap2%Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_lcap0%Where will Leicester finish the season? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 48

Where will Leicester finish the season? Empty Where will Leicester finish the season?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:04 am

Holding their own against title contender United right now and 1st place 14 weeks in. Where does GL think they will end up?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Where will Leicester finish the season? Empty Re: Where will Leicester finish the season?

Post by Lucifer Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:10 am

Liverpool have started to look good also Chelsea is ought to to finish in top 5 I dnt know how but they will imo. So 7th or 8th it is imo

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Where will Leicester finish the season? Empty Re: Where will Leicester finish the season?

Post by The Legend Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:11 am

Leicester to win the league. I would like to see how Mourinho feels on that day given how he made it a habit to continuously look down on Ranieri in the past. Please God, let that happen :bow:
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:12 am

Personally I think their league position is misleading because they have not faced many top 5 teams until now. Including today's game (where they're getting a very respectable draw at home atm) they will then have to face Swansea (A), Chelsea (H), Everton (A), Liverpool (A) and Man City (H). It's hard to picture them winning most of these (at most 2 imo) which should then drop them to something more accurate.

I think they will make a push for 4th, but narrowly miss out and end up 5-6th.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:15 am

I'm going with 7th.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:15 am

I vote 10th
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:17 am

Outside the top seven. They're basically this year's Southampton.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:18 am

7th
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:21 am

7th or 8th

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:26 am

On second thought I was too optimistic.

Should have voted for 9th. It will be 9th.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:41 am

Anything's possible, I suppose, but I don't think anyone's expecting them to keep picking up points as much as they have been. But they've got 29 now and last season 60 was enough for a 7th-place finish and EL qualification, I think they could be in those EL places.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:01 am

Probably 7th
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:05 am

They'll probably clinch EL qualification at least.

A lot depends on whatever Mahrez and Vardy can keep up their form throughout the season, these two players do all the heavy lifting, a long injury to one of them could really destabilize the team.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:09 am

I think they finish 6th. Out of the regular six Liverpool/City/United/Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs, they finish above only one of them.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:10 am

Yeah went with 7th as well
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:30 am

They will eventually tail off, starting from today. Shame we don't know how to score goals to truly have tested them this evening.

Still, what they have achieved so far is incredible.

I think they'll finish 7th
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:30 am

I feel they will end up with around 55 points. Not sure where exactly will that put them.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:06 am

The poll's pretty interesting with 47% saying 7th and the next biggest number being 21% of cheeky "they'll win it" votes. I guess this will eventually tell whether GL knows anything about football or not hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:33 am

Their next four matches FWIW.

vs Swansea-Lost/Draw
vs Chelsea-Lost
vs Everton-Lost
vs Liverpool-Lost

Thats 1 point. They will drop with these matches. Mahrez has already cooled off somewhat too. The racist might still get his goals for the next few weeks, but I don't see it being enough to get them 3 points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:24 pm

Since April 1 they've played 25 games in all competitions, winning 17, drawing six and losing just two. Nobody has done better in England; in fact, across Europe, only Barcelona (2.38 points per game) have had a better run than the Foxes (2.28) during that period. :bow: :bow:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:58 pm

Yeah went with 7th as well
Betty La Fea wrote:Their next four matches FWIW.

vs Swansea-Lost/Draw
vs Chelsea-Lost
vs Everton-Lost
vs Liverpool-Lost

Thats 1 point. They will drop with these matches. Mahrez has already cooled off somewhat too. The racist might still get his goals for the next few weeks, but I don't see it being enough to get them 3 points.

why are you talking past tense on future happenings.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:39 pm

I'd make a proper call during January, But atm i guess 7th seems more than realistic for them.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:07 pm

Anyone change their opinions?

Where will Leicester finish the season? YfL09wd

Lmao at the * rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:09 pm

95-96 was worse tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:24 pm

How wrong could I have been Neutral

OK they are legit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next