Hapless_Hans
The Legend
Lucifer
BarrileteCosmico
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Where... ?

Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 16 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 11 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 48

Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will Leicester finish the season?

Post by Sri Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:53 am

Wouldn't be surprised, but knowing Arsenal, we'd find a 100 ways of self-sabotage before that.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where will Leicester finish the season?

Post by M99 Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:36 pm

Lucifer wrote:Liverpool have started to look good also Chelsea is ought to to finish in top 5 I dnt know how but they will imo. So 7th or   8th it is imo

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I think they will make a push for 4th, but narrowly miss out and end up 5-6th.

Jay29 wrote:Outside the top seven. They're basically this year's Southampton.

S wrote:I vote 10th

Hapless_Hans wrote:On second thought I was too optimistic.

Should have voted for 9th. It will be 9th.

M99 wrote:7th

CBarca wrote:Probably 7th

RED wrote:They will eventually tail off, starting from today. Shame we don't know how to score goals to truly have tested them this evening.

Still, what they have achieved so far is incredible.

I think they'll finish 7th

RealGunner wrote:7th or 8th

jibers wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

They won't be near the top 4, I guarantee it.

These teams always fall apart Christmas onwards and they will be no different.

It's almost as if this happens every season like *bleep* clockwork and no one learns.

Laughing

Now expand this to politics and human behaviour, human beings never learn Laughing

So...

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:02 pm

I think i'm the only one who voted 2nd hmm

We really should have a way of seeing who voted what
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:06 pm

I don't necessarily believe that they will 100% win the league but they will surely finish on the top 4 so posters on this thread gonna have to eat some massive crow (yes, including me).
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:26 pm

M99 wrote:

So...

M99 wrote:posters on this thread gonna have to eat some massive crow (yes, including me).

tbh I'm VERY happy to have been so wrong.

That's some very tasty, in fact delicious crow Laughing

Still don't think they'll finish top 2 though.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:21 pm

They have a 6 point gap on 2nd place with only 9 games to play. At this point I'd say a top 2 finish is very likely.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:30 pm

5 point gap, not 6
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:32 pm

Sorry, early morning for me. What I meant to say:

They have a 8 point gap on 3rd place with only 9 games to play. At this point I'd say a top 2 finish is very likely.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Yeah, I know what you meant Thumbs up
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:35 pm

Where will Leicester finish the season? - Page 3 _88603065_lc_table
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:21 pm

Lol it's kinda insane. Mole has some deep explaining to do, I mean he "guaran-damn-tee'd" that they won't make top 4 Laughing

If I had to predict a finishing position for them now from where we are currently in the season, I still wouldn't know what to say. This sticky feeling of them falling apart/hitting a bad stretch just doesn't want to fade away, but they are proving it wrong week by week, so I don't know.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:48 pm

When did Mole ever bother explaining a shit prediction ? Laughing
He'll just accuse you of misinterpreting his original point and pretend that he too ,was right all along . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:54 pm

Tbf there was some major denial going on about whether Daniel Drinkwater could lift the trophy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:00 pm

He prefers to go by Danny imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:16 pm

Week after week they keep doing it. At this point not winning it would be so sad.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:25 am

farfan wrote:When did Mole ever bother explaining a shit prediction ? Laughing
He'll just accuse you of misinterpreting his original point and pretend that he too ,was right all along . hmm

Don't you remember when mahrez would "slow down" after a 0-0 draw in like October Laughing what a pleb Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:01 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Tbf there was some major denial going on about whether Daniel Drinkwater could lift the trophy

Danny will Drinkchampagne IMO.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:05 am

Mathematically guaranteed a top 2 finish at this point
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:22 pm

Beautiful, just beautiful Proud Proud Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:50 pm

M99 wrote:
Lucifer wrote:Liverpool have started to look good also Chelsea is ought to to finish in top 5 I dnt know how but they will imo. So 7th or   8th it is imo

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I think they will make a push for 4th, but narrowly miss out and end up 5-6th.

Jay29 wrote:Outside the top seven. They're basically this year's Southampton.

S wrote:I vote 10th

Hapless_Hans wrote:On second thought I was too optimistic.

Should have voted for 9th. It will be 9th.

M99 wrote:7th

CBarca wrote:Probably 7th

RED wrote:They will eventually tail off, starting from today. Shame we don't know how to score goals to truly have tested them this evening.

Still, what they have achieved so far is incredible.

I think they'll finish 7th

RealGunner wrote:7th or 8th

jibers wrote:

It's almost as if this happens every season like *bleep* clockwork and no one learns.

Laughing

Now expand this to politics and human behaviour, human beings never learn Laughing

So...

GL knowledge in full flight Proud
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3