Myesyats
BarrileteCosmico
Lucifer
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BARCA vs RAYO - Page 2 Empty Re: BARCA vs RAYO

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:16 am

As usual certain players get shielded while certain players get targeted.
If Alves is finished, I wonder what that makes Alba. Guy was garbage and pathetic.Got owned and skinned time and time again. Has no right wearing a Barca shirt. Useless and should be sold or benched. Why Scrubrique doesnt give Grimaldo a chance is unfathomable? Far better than the pile of garbage that is Alba.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:23 am

An eyesore for a match again. Got owned by Rayo throughout. Our midfield was pathetic and couldnt string 2 passes together. Scruberto has no business playing midfield for a segunda team let alone for us. It is an insult to the legends who have gone before that Scruberto starts. In current form, I dont think Rakitic and Busquets are any better. Both have been poor and need to step up.
If performances dont improve,Enrique needs to be shown the door. Doesnt promote youth and plays hoofball.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:42 am

your full of hatred, i'd advise some emotions control sessions lad

Enrique wasn't allowed to bring in new players rightaway, his best players are injured (messi, iniesta) yet he keeps improving with half of the team sucking balls (pique, rakitic, suarez, alves) or being segunda players at best (mathieu, sandro, roberto in mid)

it's not an easy situation and imo lucho is handling things pretty well. Of course he could be doing some things better but we're top of the table on every front so you can't complain

and Grimaldo is as bad defensively as Alba so stop lol

we can still finish on a high note if whole squad is healthy and add to that aleix & arda + a possible another signing in jan

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:50 am

alexjanosik wrote:As usual certain players get shielded while certain players get targeted.
If Alves is finished, I wonder what that makes Alba. Guy was garbage and pathetic.Got owned and skinned time and time again. Has no right wearing a Barca shirt. Useless and should be sold or benched. Why Scrubrique doesnt give Grimaldo a chance is unfathomable? Far better than the pile of garbage that is Alba.
I agree alba has been nothing short of bad this season yet seems to get away with it. May be because we don't have quality replacement of him whereas Roberto has proven worthy replacement to alves( I still reserve my judgement on him playing him RB :coffee:)

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:58 am

alba has never been good defensively, but he atleast he makes up for it with his runs behind the defense and good linkups.
the same can't be said about alves, ever since he hasn't had to worry about a contract he doesn't give a shit.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:17 am

Alves wouldnt play if it wasnt for injuries in the middle imo and its needless to say that Aleix will also be ahead of him when available

And Alba is the best option on the left period

Tbh defence looks bad also because they don't get covering from midfield. Busquets is his donkey self, Rakitic lives in his own world and Roberto is not really a mf

It was annoying how easily Rayo broke thru our shitty midfield

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:56 am

linetty wrote:your full of hatred, i'd advise some emotions control sessions lad

Enrique wasn't allowed to bring in new players rightaway, his best players are injured (messi, iniesta) yet he keeps improving with half of the team sucking balls (pique, rakitic, suarez, alves) or being segunda players at best (mathieu, sandro, roberto in mid)

it's not an easy situation and imo lucho is handling things pretty well. Of course he could be doing some things better but we're top of the table on every front so you can't complain

and Grimaldo is as bad defensively as Alba so stop lol

we can still finish on a high note if whole squad is healthy and add to that aleix & arda + a possible another signing in jan

Keep the advice to yourself kid. Its fans like you who need therapy with your xenophobic and bordering on racist attitude towards Alves.
I dont give a rats damn about results. Never have. Its performances which I care about. I became a fan of this club because it played the game the only way it is supposed to be played, the Johan Cruyff way. If all I cared about was results, might as well watch Madrid or Chelsea with their negative managers Benitez and Mourinho.
So you are barking up the wrong tree when you talk about results. Dont care if we win the treble again. If we are playing hoofball to Suarez with Scruberto and Gumbau in midfield, then Enrique can get out as far as I am concerned.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:01 am

Donuts wrote:alba has never been good defensively, but he atleast he makes up for it with his runs behind the defense and good linkups.
the same can't be said about alves, ever since he hasn't had to worry about a contract he doesn't give a shit.

Blatant lie. Watch the game again and in particular the buildup to the third goal which sealed the game for us. It was Alves who initiated the goal. He escaped the intense Rayo press with a brilliant piece of skill and then released Rakitic into acres of space. Alba could never dream of a play like that.
You want to talk about players slacking on the pitch. Look no further than the tax evading, self entitled, arrogant, holds the club to ransom for a better contract(which he did not deserve) Argentine diva who walks around as if he owns the pitch.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:05 am

lol your so delusional it's too funny.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:05 am

do you know what racism means kiddo? Apparently not

you're ridiculous if you want barca to play like prime peps with the players available

whats important now is to collect 3 points and wait till messi is back. Then regroup and build on players coming in Jan.... just give it some time hot head

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:07 am

donuts.You dont know jack about the game. I just proved that Alves contributed in attack and thats all you can come back with.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:11 am

Wonder which club you guys will support when the Argentine diva ends up in prison for tax evasion. Maybe the Spanish authorities will come up with a prison team.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:16 am

yeah lets all bow down to alves who just past one person, layed off a simple pass to rakitic who gave a long cross to neymar whom passed it to suarez (your boyfriend btw whom failed miserably this game like sandro) failed his shot and neymar got a rebound to the goal

lets credit that to alves Rolling Eyes
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:17 am

while we're at it lets credit alba for the first penalty call also. i mean he was involved just as much as alves was so i guess he was a goat all game according to you.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:21 am

Its called technique and skill at avoiding pressure which the entire backline and midfield failed to do bar Alves.
Its called buildup and playmaking. Its not always about Hollywood balls. It was Alves play which helped us escape the intense press, initiated the attack and left us in acres in space.
I said he had an important part to play in the third goal but way to exaggerate.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:22 am

alexjanosik wrote:Wonder which club you guys will support when the Argentine diva ends up in prison for tax evasion. Maybe the Spanish authorities will come up with a prison team.

i think i will just give up on football mate

get a grip

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:27 am

alexjanosik wrote:Its called technique and skill at avoiding pressure which the entire backline and midfield failed to do bar Alves.
Its called buildup and playmaking. Its not always about Hollywood balls. It was Alves play which helped us escape the intense press, initiated the attack and left us in acres in space.
I said he had an important part to play in the third goal but way to exaggerate.

it was a simple pass to the player next to him lol

delusion level bordering absurd

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:29 am

I think it is you and other posters who need to get a grip. When someone questions the loyalty and commitment of a club legend, a player who always bleeds for the club every single time, it is my duty as a fan to protect such a player.
Especially when such posters hypocritically turn a blind eye to a player who actually slacks and walks around as if he owns the pitch every single game.
You cant name a player in the history of the game who competes on the pitch more than Alves. There may be players who have/do compete just as well as Alves but not more.
I will continue to call out such hypocritical posters who come out with nonsense.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:31 am

Better stick to darts. It is easier to understand. You know nothing about football.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:33 am

linetty wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:Its called technique and skill at avoiding pressure which the entire backline and midfield failed to do bar Alves.

it was a simple pass to the player next to him lol

delusion level bordering absurd
Spoiler:

bro cant you just understand that pass wasn't just a simple pass.. it makes a prime xavi look like a 5 year old that's how good it was Laughing
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:35 am

:facepalm:

Bleeds for the club omfg. He played well at the end of last season when contract renewal was on the line.... now he sucks again since he can't be questioned

Call yourself a hypocrite. You just named Messi a diva that walks around the pitch and don't care lol. He carries this fcking team on his shoulder for years and you're just insulting him. It's you who's a hypocrite.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:42 am

You dont know the meaning of the term hypocrite and you exaggerate as usual.
Messi has been the best player on the team but in no way has he been carrying the team for years. Talk about hyperbole.
I think Messi has proven countless times for Argentina that he cant carry jack.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:51 am

I know what hypocrite means. You said you have to protect club legends and then you went onto insulting Messi. This is hypocrisy, kid.

Stop embarrasing yourself. Also, it's you who don't know what racism means. Go back to school.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:56 am

Learn to read kid. A hypocrite is someone who doesnt apply the same standard to everyone and criticizes someone for something while indulging in same thing or condoning the same behavior in someone else.
Posters here repeatedly question Alves commitment and effort while blatantly turning a blind eye to Messi's commitment and effort(or lack of it). That is hypocrisy at its finest. I am just pointing out said hypocrisy.
It seems you have trouble comprehending.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Whos turning a blind eye on Messi? Its unbelievable how many shit is thrown at him if he goes missing for one game after scoring every single time prior to that game.

Its cute that you feel that strong need to lick Alves' and Suarez' ass but please spare us this crap as it contributes to nothing. and only makes you look bigger of a fool that you already are it seems.

This was my last post between you and me.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Let's not turn it ughly guys. There's no need of it.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next