BarrileteCosmico
Robespierre
Hapless_Hans
VendettaRed07
DeletedUser#1
70 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager - Page 10 Empty Re: Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat 17 Oct 2015, 14:43

BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager - Page 10 Empty Re: Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager

Post by Lucifer Sat 17 Oct 2015, 15:32

Although Liverpool playing borderline awful I like the energy it was refreshing. Klopp needs to channel it in proper way.a quality midfielder wouldn't hurt in Jan. with sturridge and Bentley at front instead Lorsd origi and things might look little different.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat 17 Oct 2015, 15:43

We don't need a quality midfielder, we need a quality winger.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 18 Oct 2015, 00:38

We do need a quality midfielder.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun 18 Oct 2015, 00:46

the best thing about todays game from Klopps side was, his post match conference. His comments in brief were:
we were not cool headed when we had the ball near and around their box, he said players need to see bigger view the surroundings.
Second this he said was, he agreed that we needed Migs saves today get that point.

I like it, it clearly shows he exactly knows where work is to be done with this team :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 18 Oct 2015, 12:30

Post Match Presser

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3a01nd_jurgen-s-post-match-press-conference_sport
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon 19 Oct 2015, 02:04

Art Morte wrote:We don't need a quality midfielder, we need a quality winger.

I echo this. By the time the winter window comes around Henderson will be back (one of the best midfielders in the PL).

We need a legitimate winger and potentially a great striker because neither Sturridge nor Benteke seem capable of being fit and Ings is out for the season. I wonder if Klopp could convince the owners to splash for Higuain (though I suspect that is something that would be more likely to come in the summer). No doubt he could sell Sturridge as a wide player or maybe a two striker system if necessary.

Still, there were plenty of positives from the first game. I think that people underestimate the Spurs and the injury issues Liverpool were dealing with at the time. Plus, new manager, system, etc.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 19 Oct 2015, 07:12

Curtinho wrote:By the time the winter window comes around Henderson will be back (one of the best midfielders in the PL).

There are like 5 better midfielders in Arsenal alone.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon 19 Oct 2015, 07:20

Vibe wrote:
Curtinho wrote:By the time the winter window comes around Henderson will be back (one of the best midfielders in the PL).

Laughing

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon 19 Oct 2015, 08:56

Vibe wrote:

do you mean Diaby, Gnabry, Arteta, Flamini and Frimpong (I know but who else)

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon 19 Oct 2015, 09:50

Helmer wrote:
Vibe wrote:

do you mean Diaby, Gnabry, Arteta, Flamini and Frimpong (I know but who else)

Diaby and Frimpong don't play for Arsenal any more.

Clearly, he meant 5 out of Krystian Bielik, Jeff Reine-Adelaide, Gedion Zelalem, Daniel Crowley, Ainsley Maitland-Niles and Jon Toral. hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon 19 Oct 2015, 15:21

Vibe wrote:

"Ok".

Henderson is one of the most underrated players going. A lot of football fans don't seem to understand the kind of impact he has on the team when he's there. It is what it is.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 20 Oct 2015, 12:37

I'm gonna be a good boy for the next few months and ask santa if he could please buy Miralem Pjanic for us for Christmas Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue 20 Oct 2015, 13:27

If I were you, I'd look more towards the likes of Yunus Malli ATM;
Hint: El Kloppo watches a lot of Mainz 05.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri 30 Oct 2015, 18:36

Jürgen Klopp - New Liverpool Manager - Page 10 Q0BConc
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed 04 Nov 2015, 17:53

You have to watch this rofl

https://streamable.com/ebfg
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed 04 Nov 2015, 19:54

hahahha....some please save me, I am going to explode... rofl before I explode, I also want one from Klopp !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed 04 Nov 2015, 21:37

Don't call me James wrote:You have to watch this rofl

lmfao thats some good shit

Friends Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu 05 Nov 2015, 00:31

Don't call me James wrote:You have to watch this rofl

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri 06 Nov 2015, 02:27

Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre has insisted the club do not use a transfer committee and said Jurgen Klopp has final say over all signings.

Liverpool spent close to £300m during Brendan Rodgers' time at the club but that spending came in for scrutiny with question marks raised over whether the Northern Irishman had last word on the deals.

Ayre dismissed that idea while addressing the Web Summit in Dublin, and claimed the scouting and recruitment process has been the same at the club for nearly a decade.
Brendan had the final say on all the players we signed," Ayre said.

"There's only one person that has the final say over what players at Liverpool Football Club and that's Jurgen Klopp right now. That's always been the case for as long as I've been here.
hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri 06 Nov 2015, 03:06

Saying that the manager has final say is not the same as saying there's no committee reviewing potential targets and deals... I'm not sure why media and fans have so much trouble understanding this. It's been consistently stated that the final say on whether the club signs or sells a player comes from the manager, whether that was Rodgers or Klopp. The committee comes into play BEFORE that point, when potential targets are being assessed and options for a specific role or area considered. A manager having final say on signings and departures is not the same as them having full control over the entire transfer process though, as some forms of media have seemed to suggest. That said though, Lallana, Lovren, Milner, and Benteke, at the very least, were all specifically Rodgers targets. You can't really claim that he was undermined or left unsupported by the club or the committee in the market.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri 06 Nov 2015, 03:15

RedOranje wrote:Saying that the manager has final say is not the same as saying there's no committee reviewing potential targets and deals... I'm not sure why media and fans have so much trouble understanding this. It's been consistently stated that the final say on whether the club signs or sells a player comes from the manager, whether that was Rodgers or Klopp. The committee comes into play BEFORE that point, when potential targets are being assessed and options for a specific role or area considered. A manager having final say on signings and departures is not the same as them having full control over the entire transfer process though, as some forms of media have seemed to suggest. That said though, Lallana, Lovren, Milner, and Benteke, at the very least, were all specifically Rodgers targets. You can't really claim that he was undermined or left unsupported by the club or the committee in the market.
but it does say that no player was signed without Rodgers say so. so players like markovic and balotelli were down to Rodgers. the way the transfers work is exactly like I said it should be. the manager picks what players he wants for each position. the club tell him who they can afford and he picks witch one he wants.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri 06 Nov 2015, 03:39

Right. Rodgers gave the final "ok" on those deals... he had, as we've both said, the final say on whether the player(s) in question were signed. Balotelli, though, was due to extenuating circumstances/factors and from his handling of Markovic it seems likely that that player was recommended to him rather than his personal pick. Ultimately, we're both putting forward the same argument, simply doing so in slightly different words. Rodgers did not have players "forced" upon him and the committee never had this power to supersede him in transfer decisions. The committee now under/alongside Klopp is in the same position it was previously; it acts as a the equivalent of the manager's cabinet.

For some reason though, many fans and media persons/outlets seemed absolutely convinced that the committee was somehow autonomous from and/or superior to the manager in transfer decisions, but that's never been the case.

Perhaps the biggest mistake FSG have made while in charge of LFC has been to coin the "Transfer Committee" term for the team at the top of the in-house hierarchy at the club. It's basically the same thing you see throughout continental football but by giving it a name, they've made an otherwise amorphous practice into a tangible entity, and thus given pundits and critics (both legitimate and otherwise) a solid target to attack.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri 06 Nov 2015, 08:23

Unique wrote:Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre has insisted the club do not use a transfer committee and said Jurgen Klopp has final say over all signings.

Liverpool spent close to £300m during Brendan Rodgers' time at the club but that spending came in for scrutiny with question marks raised over whether the Northern Irishman had last word on the deals.

Ayre dismissed that idea while addressing the Web Summit in Dublin, and claimed the scouting and recruitment process has been the same at the club for nearly a decade.

"There's only one person that has the final say over what players at Liverpool Football Club and that's Jurgen Klopp right now. That's always been the case for as long as I've been here.
hmm

This isn't news.

It was literally the same under Rodgers and Klopp himself stated this in one of his first press conferences upon joining the club.

THe only difference between this is: A) Klopp's targets will be better than Rodgers; and B) Klopp will have the balls to say "no" if he feels the deal isn't right.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri 06 Nov 2015, 09:39

Red Alert wrote:
Unique wrote:Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre has insisted the club do not use a transfer committee and said Jurgen Klopp has final say over all signings.

hmm

This isn't news.

It was literally the same under Rodgers and Klopp himself stated this in one of his first press conferences upon joining the club.

THe only difference between this is: A) Klopp's targets will be better than Rodgers; and B) Klopp will have the balls to say "no" if he feels the deal isn't right.

tbh, that was the most important thing which I wanted from our manager apart from 'on pitch' solutions to our football problems !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed 02 Dec 2015, 23:19

Oh how I envy Liverpool for having this beast of a manager while we've got that 'philosophical/processor-master of boredom football' manager.

Got his team scoring goals for fun and playing well already. Respect.

United scoring 5 or 6 goals under LVG? rofl better chance of snow not melting in hell.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next