Dante
Die Borussen
julias
Bellabong
urbaNRoots
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Borussia Dortmund Coach: Jürgen Klopp Empty Borussia Dortmund Coach: Jürgen Klopp

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 12, 2012 9:14 pm

I'm absolutely speechless, the success he's brought with this Dortmund team is fascinating.

He is doing what Wenger has been trying for so many years with Arsenal. He's their best player, their best manager and no one's bigger than him at Dortmund actually.

"Thankfully with Jurgen Klopp we have found someone who supports progression," Michael Zorc (Dortmund's sporting director)

"We made it clear that we needed a change. We needed to turn to youth, and develop our own players.

“Jurgen has put optimism and courage back in the side, we are now always evolving.”

I will definitely be looking forward to their next Champions League campaign as I believe they were extremely unlucky this year, even against Arsenal.

Klopp is the man, screw Sahin, Pisczcek, Götze... etc!

Spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund Coach: Jürgen Klopp Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund Coach: Jürgen Klopp

Post by Bellabong Sat May 12, 2012 9:24 pm

We could have had him instead Klinsmann.

But we went for the Hollywood option.

Dortmunds form this season though pretty much ran off Gündugan's form.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund Coach: Jürgen Klopp Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund Coach: Jürgen Klopp

Post by julias Sat May 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Brilliant team and it all stems from the mentality he has put into the squad
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat May 12, 2012 9:39 pm

ambramobich should approach him, he would do good in chelsea

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 12, 2012 9:42 pm

He deserves a lot of credit for the work he has done in Dortmund . If there were more coaches like him , who prefer to give a chance to talent before anything, then football would be even better.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat May 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Dante13 wrote:He deserves a lot of credit for the work he has done in Dortmund . If there were more coaches like him , who prefer to give a chance to talent before anything, then football would be even better.

The Wenger of the Buli. Except Wenger's philosophy actually works in the BL xD
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Phritz wrote:
Dante13 wrote:He deserves a lot of credit for the work he has done in Dortmund . If there were more coaches like him , who prefer to give a chance to talent before anything, then football would be even better.

The Wenger of the Buli. Except Wenger's philosophy actually works in the BL xD

Good for Bundesliga then . In addition , the NT of Germany can benefit big time from his work at Dortmund . Which Dortmund players will be going at the Euro's though , i don't know hmm
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 12, 2012 10:38 pm

deadrave wrote:ambramobich should approach him, he would do good in chelsea

AFAIK he did, they pretty much just laughed at him.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Dante13 wrote: Which Dortmund players will be going at the Euro's though , i don't know hmm
Löw put Mats Hummels, Marcel Schmelzer, Sven Bender, Ilkay Gündogan and Mario Götze into the preliminary squad.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat May 12, 2012 11:26 pm

And of those, I reckon only Gündogan will be cut for the final squad.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun May 13, 2012 1:04 am

he's one of the best coaches around. If not, to my aweful claim, THE BEST. Especially how he turned a team like dortmund around, now wearing international jerseys and beating the like of CL finalist all year round
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2012 1:05 am

I will join the fapfest tomorrow when iam sober and not tired......

I should say this RWO..... you forgot Piszczek, Błaszczykowski, Perišić and Lewandowski Razz

I know they are not German but they are still good Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I should say this RWO..... you forgot Piszczek, Błaszczykowski, Perišić and Lewandowski Razz

I haven't followed the NT call-ups of Poland and Croatia - have they been published already?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2012 12:32 pm

rwo power wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I should say this RWO..... you forgot Piszczek, Błaszczykowski, Perišić and Lewandowski Razz

I haven't followed the NT call-ups of Poland and Croatia - have they been published already?

Yh they have.... according to Wiki atleast.

As for BVB i love them for thier black and yellow kits, thier fans, Kloppo and the way they have built this team is awesome too..... no cash splashing etc.

I fail to see how anyone can dislike BVB they are awesome IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun May 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Current Dortmund are impossible to hate, young squad, no waste of money, very entertaining football (take a bow, Barca), and totally taking a piss on the whole concept of a one-horse-race.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 14, 2012 8:21 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Current Dortmund are impossible to hate, young squad, no waste of money, very entertaining football (take a bow, Barca), and totally taking a piss on the whole concept of a one-horse-race.

Exactly! Unless you're a Schalke 04 fan :vagi:

Even Bayern fans should take a :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon May 14, 2012 8:38 am

He is a genius even on a higher level than Lewandowski, probably the best Manager that has grace Bundesliga in years, Only Ottmar Hitzfield can level him but then you've to say I enjoy his style more than Ottmar Hitzfield.

Somehow he's manage to get into every Dortmund players head and uses them just exactly how they should be used, Bayern fans can only wish they have a manager like him, we would've dominated European football for many years.

But now we must react and try and get a better manager when JH retires after next season, to at least put up some tactical fight.

Funny how if Madrid had beaten us they would been world best, and if Dortmund at least got to quarter final they would be in line for that contention as well.

Also funny if Bayern can only but beat Dortmund, they could've been world best

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 14, 2012 9:05 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
deadrave wrote:ambramobich should approach him, he would do good in chelsea

AFAIK he did, they pretty much just laughed at him.

You would be Correct. Crying or Very sad

I imagine this was his reaction to us asking.
Borussia Dortmund Coach: Jürgen Klopp 2900937805-coach-klopp-borussia-dortmund-laughs-during-news-conference-dortmund

this would have been how Roman reacted too.
Borussia Dortmund Coach: Jürgen Klopp Roman-Abramovich-002
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 14, 2012 9:12 am

In an interview some pundit said rightfully that Kloppo fits 100% perfectly with Dortmund - but all those who think it would be cool to try and sign him currently only see the success, but not that Kloppo took some years with moderate successes to set up the team to win.

The Dortmund management believed in his vision and supported him even when immediate successes didn't occur (at first he even missed the EL qualification with Dortmund!), but I really doubt the managements of other clubs would be as patient and let him work patiently over some years with long-time vision to reach sustainable success with his team.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon May 14, 2012 9:17 am

Chelsea please do us a big favour and get him out of Bundesliga, along with Lewandowski, Hummel and the rest lots.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 14, 2012 9:19 am

Idrisozet wrote:Chelsea please do us a big favour and get him out of Bundesliga, along with Lewandowski, Hummel and the rest lots.
No chance, Kloppo will stay, don't worry Razz He already pledged long-term allegiance with the BVB. Hummels will certainly not leave, either, although I am a bit worried about Lewandowski.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund Coach: Jürgen Klopp Empty News: Klopp would take Germany job

Post by Margera Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:31 pm

"Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has admitted that he would take over the German national team if he was offered the post."

"Current coach Joachim Low has a contract that runs until the end of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, but his future after that tournament has yet to be settled."

"Klopp's two consecutive Bundesliga titles have made him one of the early favourites to succeed Low, and he told Gala that it would be his dream to take control of die Nationalelf."

"At Dortmund I have the ultimate dream job. But, of course, for each player, the national team is a dream, and the same goes for a coach," he admitted."

"I've also said repeatedly that, should I be asked, I will not refuse."

"Klopp's contract with Dortmund runs until the end of the 2016 season, but the board at Signal Iduna Park may have a difficult task on their hands to keep him until then if the talented 45-year-old is offered a role with the national side."
-
Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/09/20/3391169/klopp-would-take-germany-job-but-describes-borussia-dortmund-job-
(if someone can find a credible source please post it here. Even if the news turns out to be false it would be nice to discuss how Klopp differs from Low and what he would do with the national team should he be given the chance to coach it.)
-

Now this an interesting discussion I would like to start. Could Klopp drive Germany to a success that current Germany despite all its talent has not been able to achieve ? Afterall Klopp is the man who dethroned Bayern Munich in Bundesliga, could he be the man to dethrone Spain at international level ?

Would Klopp establish an entirely new style or mix his own style with Low's. Whatever the case Klopp could make a fantastic coach for Germany and maybe establish a winner's mentality for the team.

Discuss !
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:33 pm

What's the difference between Low's and Klopp's style?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:40 pm

„Sollte ich irgendwann keinen Vertrag haben und sollte dann die Nachfrage tatsächlich da sein, dann würde ich das wohlwollend prüfen. Aber das ist sehr sehr weit in der Zukunft“, relativiert Klopp auf einer Pressekonferenz seine missverstandenen Worte. Zunächst zählt für ihn nur der BVB: „Ich habe in Dortmund noch einen Vertrag bis 2016 und in dieser Zeit passiert schon mal gar nichts.“

Next thread :coffee:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Klopp>>>>>>Leow
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next