Lupi
chad4401
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Gil
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is there any way back for Chelsea? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there any way back for Chelsea?

Post by rwo power Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Isn't it obvious? Karma is finally catching up with Mourinho. :coffee:

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Is there any way back for Chelsea? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there any way back for Chelsea?

Post by Gil Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:31 pm

rwo power wrote:Isn't it obvious? Karma is finally catching up with Mourinho. :coffee:

Is it over rwo? After an historic 12 year start to an illustrious carrer, is this the beginning of the end?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:32 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Na Mourinho also had only 1 point from his opening two games with us in his third season. As long as Terry keeps quiet I think Chelsea can battle their way back to the title race

Good point. Think both City & United are well & truly capable of matching that 100 point Barca tally.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:34 pm

According to his past, no. This is almost identical to his 3rd seasons at both Madrid and his first Chelsea run. His tactics have still not evolved at all. I won't be surprised if he leaves Chelsea during or at the end of the season.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Gil wrote:Is it over rwo? After an historic 12 year start to an illustrious carrer, is this the beginning of the end?
Mou has to repent and walk to Canossa for the way he treats his colleagues, staff, media and selected players. Then he might gain forgiveness and can start all over again Is there any way back for Chelsea? - Page 2 Priest-payer-0105
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:18 pm

Gil seems really mad.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:08 pm

Chelsea can win the league.  City is going to go through there slump at some point where Aguero gets injured for 10 games, and they start shipping goals for fun.

I know i have been in the minority on this issue but I have said time and again Chelsea's full roster was insanely talented in Mou's first season and it was a crime that City won that league title (well Yaya won it for them).

The moves he made looked to have paid off last year, but this year they really could use a lot of the players they sold off.

De Bruyne, Lukaku, Mata, David Luiz (I like Luiz I know some don't feel the same), Schurrle, Salah.

IMO, they could use some of this youth they shipped off.  They look a step slow this season.

But could easily win the league as none of there rivals except City look any better.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:22 pm

It's absolutely hilarious that De Bruyne is the exactly the player Chelsea could need so bad Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Mata is one of the most creative players in the entire league and they sold him because " work rate" Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:26 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:Chelsea can win the league.  City is going to go through there slump at some point where Aguero gets injured for 10 games, and they start shipping goals for fun.

I know i have been in the minority on this issue but I have said time and again Chelsea's full roster was insanely talented in Mou's first season and it was a crime that City won that league title (well Yaya won it for them).

The moves he made looked to have paid off last year, but this year they really could use a lot of the players they sold off.

De Bruyne, Lukaku, Mata, David Luiz (I like Luiz I know some don't feel the same), Schurrle, Salah.

IMO, they could use some of this youth they shipped off.  They look a step slow this season.

But could easily win the league as none of there rivals except City look any better.

I agree. Mourinho is bad at managing the squad, he rotates too little. Sooner or later the good players want out if they don't get game time. So, now Chelsea's bench looks awful if they are in need of a goal. Cuadrado, Remy, Falcao, Ramires. Especially the lack of a CAM if Oscar isn't available is hurting Chelsea. They might very well sign one still in this window, though. If they can get someone good that would go a long way fixing their creativity issue.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:27 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:It's absolutely hilarious that De Bruyne is the exactly the player Chelsea could need so bad Laughing

Yup, they could use David Luiz as well.  I know the guy is somewhat inconsistent but on his day he can sure up the middle of the pitch for them.  Not to mention he can play like 3 or 4 different positions.

And is a beast in the Champions League (Minus what Barca did to him)

Lukaku too.  Mou likes big strong strikers, he would seem to fit the bill.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Mata is one of the most creative players in the entire league and they sold him because " work rate" Laughing

And replaced him with Cesc. Who Mou doesn't openly hammer in the press about his work rate.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Let's be honest though, they are gone because Mourinho doesn't use them.

He could use Oscar more but he prefers Ramires, can't really have it both ways.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Mata is one of the most creative players in the entire league and they sold him because " work rate" Laughing

And replaced him with Cesc. Who Mou doesn't openly hammer in the press about his work rate.

There isn't a reason why he couldn't use the both of them, well except the fact it's Mourinho anyway. Pellegrini would have both of them in the squad.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:31 pm

Mata is meh. De Bruyne & Luiz are the two sales that hurt us the most. But yeah, Dnmac is spot on (for once) about our 13/14 squad being the strongest Mourinho ever had.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:33 pm

Yea, I mean I get it. On there day Cesc is a better player than Mata.

It's just that Chelsea's squad is massive anyways so why ship off some of the best youth talents in Europe. It never really made any sense to me.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:34 pm

Gil wrote:Mata is meh. De Bruyne & Luiz are the two sales that hurt us the most. But yeah, Dnmac is spot on (for once) about our 13/14 squad being the strongest Mourinho ever had.

LOL, thanks.

And Muo was in the press every week claiming how terrible his squad was that year.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:It's absolutely hilarious that De Bruyne is the exactly the player Chelsea could need so bad Laughing

Yup, they could use David Luiz as well.  I know the guy is somewhat inconsistent but on his day he can sure up the middle of the pitch for them.  Not to mention he can play like 3 or 4 different positions.

Quit exaggerating, surprised you didn't mention Mata and Gael Kakuta too.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:35 pm

How is he meh? Practically no midfielder in the league has topped his goals and assists since he joined Chelsea from Valencia.

He's a very effective player around the penalty area, don't care about the work rate nonsense. Mourinho has shot himself in the foot by basically killing all creativity.

There's no actual evidence that De Bruyne would definitely be better anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:41 pm

Cesc is wank in big games but his creativity was paramount to us unlocking parked buses which cost us the title the previous year . Even if we kept Mata & KDB I'd still want him at the club.

Mata, KDB, Oscar rotating with one another would've worked just fine. That toothless Judas wanker cost us badly. All 3 including Cesc would most likely be at this club if he had just kept his word & joined Spurs.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:42 pm

BusterLfc wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

Quit exaggerating, surprised you didn't mention Mata and Gael Kakuta too.

What's the exaggeration? David Luiz is a very good player and excels in the Champions League. Remember when Chelsea won the CL, yea David Luiz was pretty great in that competition for them.

And I did mention Mata
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:45 pm

I do think Mata is underrated. He doesn't do much flashy stuff and can be quiet for long periods, but he comes up with some big moments pretty often. Like, the game against Aston Villa, Mata didn't do that much and some people seemed to think he had a bad game, but it was his sublime pass that created the only goal of the match. If you rated players based on how much technical ability, work rate and skills they show during the 90 minutes, Willian would probably top Mata. But if you actually look at game-changing moments, Mata pisses on most players.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2