some reports say he is ok other say the season is finished for him

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

-| Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 11 Empty Re: -| Former Players Thread| -

Post by Cassius Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:17 pm

A genuine horror tackle.. Hope Gio is alright No

Looked so painful, hope its not a break or ligament damage.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:23 pm

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:55 am

OMG... why are they bunch of animals?! can't they just try to be more like every other team?!
God I hate inter... Evil or Very Mad
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:24 pm

Based on the fact that he was able to walk off the pitch, it could just be an ankle sprain. It would be tough to walk off with a broken leg or ankle.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:48 pm

MMM wrote:OMG... why are they bunch of animals?! can't they just try to be more like every other team?!

Inter is actually the fair play leader of the league with least cards in Serie A.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Vibe wrote:
MMM wrote:OMG... why are they bunch of animals?! can't they just try to be more like every other team?!

Inter is actually the fair play leader of the league with least cards in Serie A.
which counts for nothing when they behave as several of them did from the first to last whistle in yesterday's debvy d'italia. Perreira was a prime culprit, going into every challenge trying to hurt/ injure the opponent. He should have been off as well, much earlier in the game...the general bite showed by Inter as a whole was vicious, spiteful and very aggressive. We don't have players like that, or a style like that...I cant even remember the last time I saw a juve player make a tackle in which I suspected they were trying to injure/inflict pain more than win the ball.
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:09 pm

thegutterpoet wrote:
Vibe wrote:

which counts for nothing when they behave as several of them did from the first to last whistle in yesterday's debvy d'italia. Perreira was a prime culprit, going into every challenge trying to hurt/ injure the opponent. He should have been off as well, much earlier in the game...the general bite showed by Inter as a whole was vicious, spiteful and very aggressive. We don't have players like that, or a style like that...I cant even remember the last time I saw a juve player make a tackle in which I suspected they were trying to injure/inflict pain more than win the ball.
I couldn't login earlier to reply but I couldn't say it better myself
We were also underdogs after calciopoli in games against inter but we never showed that attitude either
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:17 pm

thegutterpoet wrote:
Vibe wrote:

We don't have players like that, or a style like that...I cant even remember the last time I saw a juve player make a tackle in which I suspected they were trying to injure/inflict pain more than win the ball.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm not even defending Cambiasso,I just think this should be let go of.He made a mistake,he was sorry.He cried and apologized to everyone.Conte supports him through this situation and the general consensus is that it wasn't intentional.

Only Juve fans keep clinging on to this desperately...Cambiasso knew what he did the instant it happened.Made as much amends as possible.Let it go.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:23 pm

To be fair though Vibe, that Camvbiasso tackle is alot worse than any you showed. Although i disagree Juve are angels we barley ever commit aggresive tackles like that.

Anyway like you said, time to move on.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 am

Vibe wrote:
thegutterpoet wrote:
Vibe wrote:

We don't have players like that, or a style like that...I cant even remember the last time I saw a juve player make a tackle in which I suspected they were trying to injure/inflict pain more than win the ball.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm not even defending Cambiasso,I just think this should be let go of.He made a mistake,he was sorry.He cried and apologized to everyone.Conte supports him through this situation and the general consensus is that it wasn't intentional.

Only Juve fans keep clinging on to this desperately...Cambiasso knew what he did the instant it happened.Made as much amends as possible.Let it go.

Hardly clinging to anything. There is nothing to let go here...it was a discussion about one of the worst tackles seen for many moons. It came from a team whose chairman has worked very hard indeed to bend the law, to break the law, to malign our club, set-up our club, so viciously that we were wrongly demoted, stripped of titles, insulted by their players as well as many globally, punished by INTER, SENTENCED BY INTER, and when push comes to shove, and the facts are finally revealed many years later...it turns out that Inter were far far more guilty of interacting with referees and their designators, than Juve, that Moratti's staff ended up on the panel to punish Juve, to create brand new punishments...and best of all..the ONLy charges we were proven guilty of, were misdemeanours, the same kind of misdemeanours which occur in most clubs...swearing at a linesman, insulting an opposing manager. match fixing??? not a jot. Moratti hugely involved in both orchestrating the attack on Juventus and also fixing matches for his own team?? very large and well documented amount of information and evidence supporting these charges.

Clearly, if it wasn't for the statute of limitations, Inter would be in the Lega Pro 1 or 2, with the titles they stole, the titles won when Juve were still recovering from the largest sporting set-up in modern history, won either by Juve, Milan or Napoli.

Inter tarnished the name not just of Juventus, but of italian football as a whole and the league has become more concretely synonymous with match fixing, because Juve fixed games??? Only a brain-dead fool could believe such nonsense, when the facts prove a very different story.

There is more to the game than Cambiasso's tackle. Inter's aggressive, brutish, spiteful behaviour was apparent throughout. Maybe its how they see an easy route to endear themselves to their fans?? I mean, what could Perriera have against Juve??? Yet he was a *bleep* from start to finish...all he can have is the knowledge that if he hurts Juve, the fans will like him...brilliant way to find support in your own ranks.

The vidal tackle is stupid, not horrific, Chiellini's challenge on VP is nowhere near as direct an ankle breaker...the challenge on Zanetti isn't nice, but yet again, its not a straight line, studs first, down hard on the standing ankle...the differences are clear.

There is nothing to let go here. Im not shocked or surprised by the way Inter played. They maintained their reputation. And whilst Moratti remains in charge, they will never be considered one of the elite clubs, for they lack the history of success, have mired themselves in allsorts of awful behind the scenes cloak and dagger bullshit (phone tapping, having their own players followed etctetct!!), and consistently show a complete lack of the very majesty and class which often sets aside the true greats.

I have always liked Zanetti, 'tis a shame he had to play for a team lacking decency and righteousness, for has both in spades. The others??? not a hint...
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:52 pm

thegutterpoet wrote:
Hardly clinging to anything. There is nothing to let go here...it was a discussion about one of the worst tackles seen for many moons. It came from a team whose chairman has worked very hard indeed to bend the law, to break the law, to malign our club, set-up our club, so viciously that we were wrongly demoted, stripped of titles, insulted by their players as well as many globally, punished by INTER, SENTENCED BY INTER, and when push comes to shove, and the facts are finally revealed many years later...it turns out that Inter were far far more guilty of interacting with referees and their designators, than Juve, that Moratti's staff ended up on the panel to punish Juve, to create brand new punishments...and best of all..the ONLy charges we were proven guilty of, were misdemeanours, the same kind of misdemeanours which occur in most clubs...swearing at a linesman, insulting an opposing manager. match fixing??? not a jot. Moratti hugely involved in both orchestrating the attack on Juventus and also fixing matches for his own team?? very large and well documented amount of information and evidence supporting these charges.

Clearly, if it wasn't for the statute of limitations, Inter would be in the Lega Pro 1 or 2, with the titles they stole, the titles won when Juve were still recovering from the largest sporting set-up in modern history, won either by Juve, Milan or Napoli.

Inter tarnished the name not just of Juventus, but of italian football as a whole and the league has become more concretely synonymous with match fixing, because Juve fixed games??? Only a brain-dead fool could believe such nonsense, when the facts prove a very different story.

There is more to the game than Cambiasso's tackle. Inter's aggressive, brutish, spiteful behaviour was apparent throughout. Maybe its how they see an easy route to endear themselves to their fans?? I mean, what could Perriera have against Juve??? Yet he was a *bleep* from start to finish...all he can have is the knowledge that if he hurts Juve, the fans will like him...brilliant way to find support in your own ranks.

The vidal tackle is stupid, not horrific, Chiellini's challenge on VP is nowhere near as direct an ankle breaker...the challenge on Zanetti isn't nice, but yet again, its not a straight line, studs first, down hard on the standing ankle...the differences are clear.

There is nothing to let go here. Im not shocked or surprised by the way Inter played. They maintained their reputation. And whilst Moratti remains in charge, they will never be considered one of the elite clubs, for they lack the history of success, have mired themselves in allsorts of awful behind the scenes cloak and dagger bullshit (phone tapping, having their own players followed etctetct!!), and consistently show a complete lack of the very majesty and class which often sets aside the true greats.

I have always liked Zanetti, 'tis a shame he had to play for a team lacking decency and righteousness, for has both in spades. The others??? not a hint...

Spoiler:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:04 pm

^In other words "i know we're a bunch a greasy crooks who were so bad at football, we resorted to match fixing, and when it turned out we were so completely inept that we couldnt even win doing that, we framed the another team, and in the proccess shat all over Serie A, destroying its credibility, for 5 scudetto and a ucl tl, which means jack because we're still not as successful as Juve and 7 years later we're back to being "the other mil team" again."

At least dont be a hypocrite, and go around pretending your saints when in fact its not that your just as dirty as us, you ARE the dirty ones.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Honestly, I think the tackle was unintentional, it was just bad timing by Cambiasso. You can also see Cambiasso checking on Giovinco to make sure he is ok.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:05 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:Honestly, I think the tackle was unintentional, it was just bad timing by Cambiasso. You can also see Cambiasso checking on Giovinco to make sure he is ok.

It was definitely not intentional, but it was highly reckless and out of control by Cambiasso. Therefore, he used very bad judgment in playing like that and he deserves punishment. One game seems a bit light. You have to be more controlled than that in a game.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:10 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:^In other words "i know we're a bunch a greasy crooks who were so bad at football, we resorted to match fixing, and when it turned out we were so completely inept that we couldnt even win doing that, we framed the another team, and in the proccess shat all over Serie A, destroying its credibility, for 5 scudetto and a ucl tl, which means jack because we're still not as successful as Juve and 7 years later we're back to being "the other mil team" again."

At least dont be a hypocrite, and go around pretending your saints when in fact its not that your just as dirty as us, you ARE the dirty ones.
-| Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 11 Massimo_Moratti

Now you gone ruined it,Moratti was in such a good mood.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:00 am

Vibe wrote:
thegutterpoet wrote:
Vibe wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Vid #1: All Ball

Vid #2: Van Persie is a known diver, and made of glass

Vid #3: If it happens to Atalanta, it doesn't matter. All ball even so.

The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

-| Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 11 Empty Conte tightens grip on Giovinco

Post by Juventude Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Juventus boss Antonio Conte will still be counting on Sebastian Giovinco next season, says his representative.

“Giovinco will stay at Juventus without any shadow of a doubt,” agent Andrea D’Amico told Sky Sport Italia.

“Despite an unfortunate ending to the season, he scored 17 goals across Serie A and the Cups, winning the Scudetto.

“Conte really admires the player and considers him as a first team regular in his squad.”

The 26-year-old attacker, a product of the outfit’s youth system, returned to Turin last summer after two years at Parma.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Not a bad player to have as a back up incase said JoJo and Pipita come and need a rest. Hope we dont sell Gio but i also hope he doesnt start too often aswell Very Happy
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:33 am

He just needs to change his style, he has all the tools to do well
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:53 am

keep him but if it means we can't sign another second striker because of him then by all means get the hell out of my club eco smile
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:07 pm

some people are forgetting that we have some true warriors such as CHIELLINI, BONNUCI, BARZAGLI, PIRLO, VIDAL

and these players deserve respect, they don't deserve players such as GIOVINCO around them, they deserve someone such as CAVANI

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

-| Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 11 Empty Juve want €18m for Vucinic

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:38 am

Juventus are reportedly expecting Zenit St Petersburg to come in with an offer for Mirko Vucinic, so they have set their asking price.

Tuttosport report today that the Bianconeri are open to the sale of two strikers, in light of Carlos Tevez’ recent arrival in Turin and on possible intentions for further purchases in the market.

The latest suggestion is that Vucinic is on the market and that whilst Tottenham Hotspur’s rumoured interest has apparently died away, Luciano Spalletti’s Zenit are reportedly ready to come in with an offer.

It is believed that Juve’s starting price for 29-year-old is €18m, but that with negotiation they may settle for €15m.

Zenit were reported yesterday as willing to bid up to €9m for the Montenegro international.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:43 am

Yeah we should definitely not be getting pissed around when selling players.

They want the double champions best striker of the past two years then he has to go for a nice price.

Surely getting min 15M paves the way for Jovetic, even without considering the other players Juventus can sell such as Matri, Quag, Isla (50%) to name a few.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:53 am

For 15m ? SELL ....
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender