Quotes of Goallegacy

+48
Jack Daniels
RealGunner
Lord Hades
Doc
Luca
che
DeviAngel
Yeezus
Mr Nick09
Nishankly
JuvenelCuore
Ganso
Keyzar
guest7
BeautifulGame
Sushi Master
The Nature Boy
droit_au_but
Sir Psycho
vanharouva
IzzyC08
gkamtu
EarlyPrototype
Albiceleste
7amood11
FennecFox7
Adit
TheRedStag
theaguia
Abramovich
awalezelin
Guiltybystander
bloodless
iNFINITY9910
Red Alert
M99
zizzle
elm_baraja_shaman
Catracho
Great Leader Sprucenuce
kiranr
CroInter
izzy
Raptorgunner
Ali
Lex
Vibe
S
52 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:37 pm

ali8775 wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote: I'd cut my dick off and mail it to CroInter if Kaka
does that. He would never betray Milan like Leo the scum did.

Milanfan7 wrote:The improvement from Astori to Bonera is equal to the improvement from frakking a man to frakking a fat ugly woman.

LMAO come back Milanfan7 bro!!!!!!!


LOOOL I'll be sure to show him this Laughing :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

no offense..but i found it quite vulgar..

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:37 pm

First and foremost, Surag manipulated my words numerous times in this thread.

I said Lanzafame > Honda in terms of who would be better for Juventus. Conte admires Lanzafame and holds him in high esteem v. a foreigner who is not proven in Italian football.

If you actually READ the thread, I did say 1 v. 1 Honda wins NO CONTEST. But then I said who would be better for Juventus and that is why I said Lanzafame > Honda.

Surag do NOT manipulate my words because that is completely false.

I do not accept your apology because as I said, you make numerous apologies and then go off on a tangent and insult and make things 100x worse. You called me several names which are personal insults and numerous other things, but as Antonio said, I am not offended because it is a forum.

It is a petty attempt to get back at a person by trying to appease the general community here and quite frankly, this thread could be good if it were honest and genuine.

I am all for LOL worthy posts such as the ones Milanista99 posted about Milanfan7, but when a person posts genuinely and sincerely in a conversation, I do not feel it is morally just or appropriate to mock them.

A joke is a joke but when a person is serious and you make a joke out of them/their posts, that is wrong.

Thank you to RealGunner for the post, I appreciate it.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:37 pm

xabi wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Xabi wrote:I know that feel bro

i dint get u ??

scew the haters Very Happy

zlatan is a baws Cool

another ibra fan.. cheers
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:41 pm

lol'd Surag is making everyone even claim that I said a Box to Box Midfielder is a verstile player who can play on the left flank, Im still waiting to where I said that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:43 pm

English is not even my first-language so I apologize if I got a term wrong ... I thought it meant something else. Is that a big deal ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:44 pm

lol stop crying people.. have a laugh and move on Smile
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Xabi wrote:I know that feel bro

i dint get u ??
he doesn't understand the term

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:49 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:First and foremost, Surag manipulated my words numerous times in this thread.

I said Lanzafame > Honda in terms of who would be better for Juventus. Conte admires Lanzafame and holds him in high esteem v. a foreigner who is not proven in Italian football.

If you actually READ the thread, I did say 1 v. 1 Honda wins NO CONTEST. But then I said who would be better for Juventus and that is why I said Lanzafame > Honda.

Surag do NOT manipulate my words because that is completely false.

I do not accept your apology because as I said, you make numerous apologies and then go off on a tangent and insult and make things 100x worse. You called me several names which are personal insults and numerous other things, but as Antonio said, I am not offended because it is a forum.

It is a petty attempt to get back at a person by trying to appease the general community here and quite frankly, this thread could be good if it were honest and genuine.

I am all for LOL worthy posts such as the ones Milanista99 posted about Milanfan7, but when a person posts genuinely and sincerely in a conversation, I do not feel it is morally just or appropriate to mock them.

A joke is a joke but when a person is serious and you make a joke out of them/their posts, that is wrong.

Thank you to RealGunner for the post, I appreciate it.

this is where i question ur maturity..

first of all look at those quotes back again and read giuvitojuve's quote..that pretty much explains it all as to why lanzafame is not the ideal player for juventus..

and for gods sake pls stop using mathematical signs..its very very misleading..and manipulated? LMAO..ur box to box quote was not manipulated..its pretty much ur wonderful comment..

and i'm very honest here..u make too many delusional statements..and i think u have to accept that..its a fact..

perhaps u'll remain a 17 yr old in terms of maturity afterall..learn to accept apologies with humility and respect..
its indirectly insulting the person who makes an apology..

and dont think too highly of urself..u r not bigger than this forum..

i did hav a kind of an argument with van a month ago and he was offended , i apologized ,he accepted like a true gentleman and since then all has been good with us..

oh god i think i dont need to justify my actions to egoistic 17 yr olds..



Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by TheRedStag Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:50 pm

sciacca wrote:lol'd Surag is making everyone even claim that I said a Box to Box Midfielder is a verstile player who can play on the left flank, Im still waiting to where I said that.

Here? https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2269p30-bnews-juventus-agree-with-vidal-about-transfer?highlight=vidal

I loled at needed to copy and paste a wiki definition afterwards.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
sciacca wrote:lol'd Surag is making everyone even claim that I said a Box to Box Midfielder is a verstile player who can play on the left flank, Im still waiting to where I said that.

Here? https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2269p30-bnews-juventus-agree-with-vidal-about-transfer?highlight=vidal

I loled at needed to copy and paste a wiki definition afterwards.

Send me where I said left flank. I don't see nothing.

Show me a quote.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by TheRedStag Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 pm

sciacca wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
sciacca wrote:lol'd Surag is making everyone even claim that I said a Box to Box Midfielder is a verstile player who can play on the left flank, Im still waiting to where I said that.

Here? https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2269p30-bnews-juventus-agree-with-vidal-about-transfer?highlight=vidal

I loled at needed to copy and paste a wiki definition afterwards.

Send me where I said left flank. I don't see nothing.

Show me a quote.

You didn't say left flack, you said that a box to box midfielder plays also as a winger.

"A Box to Box player is someone who is can either play as a Defensive or Attacking Midfielder + in addition to that he can also play as winger."
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:38 pm

If people post retarded things they shouldn't get angry when they get called out on them, that being said if such quotes are not accurate then they have reason to be angry.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28035
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by kiranr Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:42 pm

@ Juvenelocuore and Sciacca. I think the underlying sentiment of this thread is that you two are very condescending in the way you post and that you think others do not know as much as you do.

If you can change that and be more accepting of differing viewpoints, all of us can get along famously!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:If people post retarded things they shouldn't get angry when they get called out on them, that being said if such quotes are not accurate then they have reason to be angry.

may i remind u that those quotes were perfectly accurate..

its quite obvious that he is defending his actions which dare i say were quite emabrassing..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:First and foremost, Surag manipulated my words numerous times in this thread.

I said Lanzafame > Honda in terms of who would be better for Juventus. Conte admires Lanzafame and holds him in high esteem v. a foreigner who is not proven in Italian football.

If you actually READ the thread, I did say 1 v. 1 Honda wins NO CONTEST. But then I said who would be better for Juventus and that is why I said Lanzafame > Honda.

Surag do NOT manipulate my words because that is completely false.

I do not accept your apology because as I said, you make numerous apologies and then go off on a tangent and insult and make things 100x worse. You called me several names which are personal insults and numerous other things, but as Antonio said, I am not offended because it is a forum.

It is a petty attempt to get back at a person by trying to appease the general community here and quite frankly, this thread could be good if it were honest and genuine.

I am all for LOL worthy posts such as the ones Milanista99 posted about Milanfan7, but when a person posts genuinely and sincerely in a conversation, I do not feel it is morally just or appropriate to mock them.

A joke is a joke but when a person is serious and you make a joke out of them/their posts, that is wrong.

Thank you to RealGunner for the post, I appreciate it.

this is where i question ur maturity..

first of all look at those quotes back again and read giuvitojuve's quote..that pretty much explains it all as to why lanzafame is not the ideal player for juventus..

and for gods sake pls stop using mathematical signs..its very very misleading..and manipulated? LMAO..ur box to box quote was not manipulated..its pretty much ur wonderful comment..

and i'm very honest here..u make too many delusional statements..and i think u have to accept that..its a fact..

perhaps u'll remain a 17 yr old in terms of maturity afterall..learn to accept apologies with humility and respect..
its indirectly insulting the person who makes an apology..

and dont think too highly of urself..u r not bigger than this forum..

i did hav a kind of an argument with van a month ago and he was offended , i apologized ,he accepted like a true gentleman and since then all has been good with us..

oh god i think i dont need to justify my actions to egoistic 17 yr olds..


So I am not permitted by your standards to have an opinion ? My apologies.

I use mathematical signs and back it up, never do I just leave it as x > y.

Your apology means nothing, so I will not accept it. You still have not understood what you have done and you are justifying yourself while calling me a 17 year old which makes no sense because you are what ? 27 years old making a mockery out of a child. Some maturity you have pal.

Your just a two-faced individual and it really is disheartening.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:If people post retarded things they shouldn't get angry when they get called out on them, that being said if such quotes are not accurate then they have reason to be angry.

may i remind u that those quotes were perfectly accurate..

its quite obvious that he is defending his actions which dare i say were quite emabrassing..

My actions ? I said something and backed it up in that thread but you never posted it all here because you are manipulative.

That is like me posting half the football match and saying France won when at 90' Brazil won.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:31 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:First and foremost, Surag manipulated my words numerous times in this thread.

I said Lanzafame > Honda in terms of who would be better for Juventus. Conte admires Lanzafame and holds him in high esteem v. a foreigner who is not proven in Italian football.

If you actually READ the thread, I did say 1 v. 1 Honda wins NO CONTEST. But then I said who would be better for Juventus and that is why I said Lanzafame > Honda.

Surag do NOT manipulate my words because that is completely false.

I do not accept your apology because as I said, you make numerous apologies and then go off on a tangent and insult and make things 100x worse. You called me several names which are personal insults and numerous other things, but as Antonio said, I am not offended because it is a forum.

It is a petty attempt to get back at a person by trying to appease the general community here and quite frankly, this thread could be good if it were honest and genuine.

I am all for LOL worthy posts such as the ones Milanista99 posted about Milanfan7, but when a person posts genuinely and sincerely in a conversation, I do not feel it is morally just or appropriate to mock them.

A joke is a joke but when a person is serious and you make a joke out of them/their posts, that is wrong.

Thank you to RealGunner for the post, I appreciate it.

this is where i question ur maturity..

first of all look at those quotes back again and read giuvitojuve's quote..that pretty much explains it all as to why lanzafame is not the ideal player for juventus..

and for gods sake pls stop using mathematical signs..its very very misleading..and manipulated? LMAO..ur box to box quote was not manipulated..its pretty much ur wonderful comment..

and i'm very honest here..u make too many delusional statements..and i think u have to accept that..its a fact..

perhaps u'll remain a 17 yr old in terms of maturity afterall..learn to accept apologies with humility and respect..
its indirectly insulting the person who makes an apology..

and dont think too highly of urself..u r not bigger than this forum..

i did hav a kind of an argument with van a month ago and he was offended , i apologized ,he accepted like a true gentleman and since then all has been good with us..

oh god i think i dont need to justify my actions to egoistic 17 yr olds..


So I am not permitted by your standards to have an opinion ? My apologies.

I use mathematical signs and back it up, never do I just leave it as x > y.

Your apology means nothing, so I will not accept it. You still have not understood what you have done and you are justifying yourself while calling me a 17 year old which makes no sense because you are what ? 27 years old making a mockery out of a child. Some maturity you have pal.

Your just a two-faced individual and it really is disheartening.

GET THE HELL OUT IF U DONT ACCEPT IT..I AM ABSOLUTELY INFURIATED BY UR POSTS..

WHY SHUD I CARE ABOUT A 17 YR OLD ANYWAYS WHO CALLS BASTOS A BOX TO BOX WINGER..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:First and foremost, Surag manipulated my words numerous times in this thread.

I said Lanzafame > Honda in terms of who would be better for Juventus. Conte admires Lanzafame and holds him in high esteem v. a foreigner who is not proven in Italian football.

If you actually READ the thread, I did say 1 v. 1 Honda wins NO CONTEST. But then I said who would be better for Juventus and that is why I said Lanzafame > Honda.

Surag do NOT manipulate my words because that is completely false.

I do not accept your apology because as I said, you make numerous apologies and then go off on a tangent and insult and make things 100x worse. You called me several names which are personal insults and numerous other things, but as Antonio said, I am not offended because it is a forum.

It is a petty attempt to get back at a person by trying to appease the general community here and quite frankly, this thread could be good if it were honest and genuine.

I am all for LOL worthy posts such as the ones Milanista99 posted about Milanfan7, but when a person posts genuinely and sincerely in a conversation, I do not feel it is morally just or appropriate to mock them.

A joke is a joke but when a person is serious and you make a joke out of them/their posts, that is wrong.

Thank you to RealGunner for the post, I appreciate it.

this is where i question ur maturity..

first of all look at those quotes back again and read giuvitojuve's quote..that pretty much explains it all as to why lanzafame is not the ideal player for juventus..

and for gods sake pls stop using mathematical signs..its very very misleading..and manipulated? LMAO..ur box to box quote was not manipulated..its pretty much ur wonderful comment..

and i'm very honest here..u make too many delusional statements..and i think u have to accept that..its a fact..

perhaps u'll remain a 17 yr old in terms of maturity afterall..learn to accept apologies with humility and respect..
its indirectly insulting the person who makes an apology..

and dont think too highly of urself..u r not bigger than this forum..

i did hav a kind of an argument with van a month ago and he was offended , i apologized ,he accepted like a true gentleman and since then all has been good with us..

oh god i think i dont need to justify my actions to egoistic 17 yr olds..


So I am not permitted by your standards to have an opinion ? My apologies.

I use mathematical signs and back it up, never do I just leave it as x > y.

Your apology means nothing, so I will not accept it. You still have not understood what you have done and you are justifying yourself while calling me a 17 year old which makes no sense because you are what ? 27 years old making a mockery out of a child. Some maturity you have pal.

Your just a two-faced individual and it really is disheartening.

GET THE HELL OUT IF U DONT ACCEPT IT..I AM ABSOLUTELY INFURIATED BY UR POSTS..

WHY SHUD I CARE ABOUT A 17 YR OLD ANYWAYS WHO CALLS BASTOS A BOX TO BOX WINGER..

I am doing just fine, thank you. Quite enjoy this forum even if I am wrong at times, but hey, I am a human being so I accept I was wrong. English is not my first language and I hardly heard the term in its Anglicized version but if you want to insult and mock me for it, so be it.

Your caps lock is on.


JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:37 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:First and foremost, Surag manipulated my words numerous times in this thread.

I said Lanzafame > Honda in terms of who would be better for Juventus. Conte admires Lanzafame and holds him in high esteem v. a foreigner who is not proven in Italian football.

If you actually READ the thread, I did say 1 v. 1 Honda wins NO CONTEST. But then I said who would be better for Juventus and that is why I said Lanzafame > Honda.

Surag do NOT manipulate my words because that is completely false.

I do not accept your apology because as I said, you make numerous apologies and then go off on a tangent and insult and make things 100x worse. You called me several names which are personal insults and numerous other things, but as Antonio said, I am not offended because it is a forum.

It is a petty attempt to get back at a person by trying to appease the general community here and quite frankly, this thread could be good if it were honest and genuine.

I am all for LOL worthy posts such as the ones Milanista99 posted about Milanfan7, but when a person posts genuinely and sincerely in a conversation, I do not feel it is morally just or appropriate to mock them.

A joke is a joke but when a person is serious and you make a joke out of them/their posts, that is wrong.

Thank you to RealGunner for the post, I appreciate it.

this is where i question ur maturity..

first of all look at those quotes back again and read giuvitojuve's quote..that pretty much explains it all as to why lanzafame is not the ideal player for juventus..

and for gods sake pls stop using mathematical signs..its very very misleading..and manipulated? LMAO..ur box to box quote was not manipulated..its pretty much ur wonderful comment..

and i'm very honest here..u make too many delusional statements..and i think u have to accept that..its a fact..

perhaps u'll remain a 17 yr old in terms of maturity afterall..learn to accept apologies with humility and respect..
its indirectly insulting the person who makes an apology..

and dont think too highly of urself..u r not bigger than this forum..

i did hav a kind of an argument with van a month ago and he was offended , i apologized ,he accepted like a true gentleman and since then all has been good with us..

oh god i think i dont need to justify my actions to egoistic 17 yr olds..


So I am not permitted by your standards to have an opinion ? My apologies.

I use mathematical signs and back it up, never do I just leave it as x > y.

Your apology means nothing, so I will not accept it. You still have not understood what you have done and you are justifying yourself while calling me a 17 year old which makes no sense because you are what ? 27 years old making a mockery out of a child. Some maturity you have pal.

Your just a two-faced individual and it really is disheartening.

GET THE HELL OUT IF U DONT ACCEPT IT..I AM ABSOLUTELY INFURIATED BY UR POSTS..

WHY SHUD I CARE ABOUT A 17 YR OLD ANYWAYS WHO CALLS BASTOS A BOX TO BOX WINGER..

I am doing just fine, thank you. Quite enjoy this forum even if I am wrong at times, but hey, I am a human being so I accept I was wrong. English is not my first language and I hardly heard the term in its Anglicized version but if you want to insult and mock me for it, so be it.

Your caps lock is on.



the same guy who disrespected another user coz he couldnt comprehend some post..

u pretty much insulted me for not accepting my apology..that reflects on ur personality..

anyways i've had enuf of u..i'm not posting in the juve section anymore..u can share ur wonderful views with ur buddies..

and i think its time for me to move on..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:39 pm

I never insulted you for administering an apology, I simply am not prepared to take it because you have offered it numerous times and have broken it just as many times.

The fact of the matter is that you targeted me with this thread, and I simply came in and expressed my distaste for it. It was a comment on your actions, I never said a word about you as an individual.

You chose to act, and I have chosen to respond to it in a polite manner. Good on you for giving an apology, but it is a bit too late now, considering you have mocked me publicly.

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by theaguia Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:42 pm

juvenel sorry but i feel hurt by your post, you say that english isnt my fist language, but when i said so you and sciacca made fun of me.
anyways surag can you please drop it, i think he has got the message #and juvenel i hope you did get it. so lets just ahve some fun and stop destroying a good idea of a thread
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by CroInter Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Nel coure will be banned sooner or later, shame that he will scare away many posters before he leaves.

Giu probably the best poster ever on goal.com and here already left coz of Sciacca and nelcoure....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Your laughter came at the expense of others. What is funny to you is not funny to me. Does that make your actions permissible ? The damage has been done.

I am not disrespectful, but thank you for administering your umpteenth insult towards me, it is well noted and well taken.

@Agula: there had to have been something else, because Antonio and I both have Italian as our first language.

And this thread could have been great if Surag did not use it to target individuals.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:47 pm

CroInter wrote:Nel coure will be banned sooner or later, shame that he will scare away many posters before he leaves.

Giu probably the best poster ever on goal.com and here already left coz of Sciacca and nelcoure....

Actually, Giuseppe left for other reasons mainly because of Antonio ... he and I are still very good friends and speak on MSN all the time, and he has invited me to his new forum he is thinking of making.

I resent the fact you predict I will be banned ... I am not the same person I was on Goal.com, I can tell you that much. I have learned from my mistakes and I react better (generally) to situations.

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 pm

enough
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89404
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 10 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum