Quotes of Goallegacy

+48
Jack Daniels
RealGunner
Lord Hades
Doc
Luca
che
DeviAngel
Yeezus
Mr Nick09
Nishankly
JuvenelCuore
Ganso
Keyzar
guest7
BeautifulGame
Sushi Master
The Nature Boy
droit_au_but
Sir Psycho
vanharouva
IzzyC08
gkamtu
EarlyPrototype
Albiceleste
7amood11
FennecFox7
Adit
TheRedStag
theaguia
Abramovich
awalezelin
Guiltybystander
bloodless
iNFINITY9910
Red Alert
M99
zizzle
elm_baraja_shaman
Catracho
Great Leader Sprucenuce
kiranr
CroInter
izzy
Raptorgunner
Ali
Lex
Vibe
S
52 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by theaguia Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:14 pm

i got a nice one
JuvenelCuore wrote:No facts ?

"GK - We win.

CB - Chiellini x Ranocchia > Carvalho x Pepe

RB - Maggio > Bosingwa

LB - Balzaretti < Coentrao

Midfield - You forget someone named Daniele De Rossi. Kick our asses ? Yeah good luck getting past the gladiator. Miles better than anyone you have. Montolivo, Aquilani, Pirlo, Marchisio run circles around your midfield which is mediocre at best. Cassano is more creative than any player you have.

Strikers - We destroy you. Balotelli, Pazzini, Rossi, Matri, Quagliarella, etc.

You can't say you win wingers because we don't have any so it means absolutely nothing. Italy is a better, stronger, faster, and more skilled side with more depth. Beyond your starting XI, you have nobody. Our bench's starting XI would still beat yours. The only things you beat us at is LB, which once again is only one player so if Coentrao is injured, Portugal is ruined.


Look who is doing better in qualification. Look at the fact Portugal has never beaten a far superior Italia. Look at the coaching, history, etc. Portugal are a small nation who do nothing internationally and have never and will never be considered favorites. I'd put my money on England who do not do well at International Fixtures before I'd drop a dime on Portugal. I know it is a sad, unfortunate truth, but you have to deal with it. Carvalho won't even be at the Euro 2012 probably so don't even count on having a strong CB partnership unless you put in Bruno Alves who is nothing special (no big club wanted him).

There really is no argument. Results speak for themselves."

then afterwards
sciacca wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:Once again those aren't facts but I'm getting out of here. Those are all OPINIONS which means they aren't facts. Get over yourselves please.

1. We have a better history. FACT.
2. We've never lost to Portugal. FACT.
3. We are doing better in Euro Qualification. FACT.
4. We have, based on previous competitions, a greater chance at winning the Euro and/or World Cup. FACT.

Any more or are four enough ?

I'm talking about your "facts" about how much better the Italy squad is better than Portugal. That is all based on your opinion. FACT. Wink

Izzy mind explaining to me what facts you brought out? Oh that's right none. :coffee:

God knows how many facts we put out.

theaguia
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by S Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:17 pm

i think its official ..SCIACCA IS THE SHOWMAN OF THIS FORUM.. Laughing



Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by theaguia Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:18 pm

they are the batman and robin of terribly hilarious posting
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by Vibe Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:34 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
cyberman wrote:Ultimate trolling situation...

Real buy Cesc, loan him back to Arsenal.

Jose would be my hero
Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-tCJi2KqUZ94i5MiTeZdvWVK7CUC1SZUSSx_wpMedJZr12nQe

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcLkwfvXzfbokjkMfHdIbd1teN-2CEmuV8xU542zjDhvGSlsgv

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtXYrUSwn1MR3-ys-CspLGyMSqiFSTY3tDgLTUFhrS925IWTyvlw

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb-G4NnZMODLcYdDSDA7I-cv_Ql0MA7DTryK1shWJcFxEHiV1Hpg

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ9D65zO9Q4USxRrtxztBbVQAMT8JlsmYHt2D7mumiOToCCH5K

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlWABa25Vq4g9yORMTjht2MWsD0ADCyX0byHFlKkNqjFX-Wbmw

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyqkHl-XVFhWuocl3iykRJwcivWLinz8aLPVK5A0Y2YD4G0Un9

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr8xGlSqb4Hx0L3LMjMSH1vJFM7q15FCBbALQddlw-UR_j-mPs

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS16Opz7JOFwovNzKHhiEAoZX-o6NkgIaIQIp71LZls6dmFgVAPYA

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROeD_HVETzXT_-m8gnKQbBM92zURgRrT0fspKaibOPkK_Xiia35w


Tutankhamon emoticon worthy :farao:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8449
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by vanharouva Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:29 am

IzzyC08 wrote:Now everyone knows how it is trying to even have a conversation with Sciacca and Juvenelcuore.....

Like eating glass.

Adit wrote:LMao juventus section is full of comedy Laughing

especially with "passionate" guys like sciacca and nelcoure Laughing

First off, great post Surag.Blueguy! This was epic..

Secondly, yeah, sadly i must admit that its quite a comedy over there sometimes. I try to be calm and a gentleman mostly but today i really lost my nerve.

First we have "JuvenelCuore" who.. well, you have already seen the things he says. He is clueless. (when it comes to football i should add. So nothing personal. Probably a smart kid otherwise. Maybe)

Then we have "Sciacca" who rules the forum with an ironfist. If someone dares to say something like "Vidal&Pirlo could be a better partnership in central midfield than Pirlo&Melo", well then he answers in a way that leaves no doubt about how utterly clueless everyone else is. His answer usually starts with a LOL. All hail to the tactical mastermind.

Hope to see some changes. I wish everyone was like Del Piero.



vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 461
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by izzy Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:14 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Sciacca wrote:Why do we need Vidal again?

Marchisio > Vidal

Sciacca wrote:Marchisio is better than Vidal, that's all. We don't need another Marchisio type player.

Giuvitojuve wrote:Constantly putting up "Marchisio > Vidal" in a thread to hammer in an unnecessary point makes absolutely no sense, it's arguing with no one again.

Sciacca wrote:Marchisio is better than Vidal thats how I see it. We already have Marchisio using that role. we dont need need Vidal doing the same thing

and in another thread

Sciacca wrote:Marchisio > Vidal :coffee:

Juventrini wrote:gotta disagree with u there...dont let sentiment cloud ur vision

Sciacca wrote:Marchisio > Vidal :coffee:

arguments with absolutely no credibility or defense

Sciacca wrote:Marchisio >Vidal :coffee:


Deviangel wrote:giandonato < Vidal

Marchisio -< Vidal thats the truth and the reality

Sciacca wrote:marchisio > vidal :coffee:

and here we have a rational poster..

Luca wrote:Vidal is going for 15 because his contract is up in 2012
I never said Vidal> Marchisio but I would love to see them both for Juve, bottom line.

again i come across another thread and i see this..

Backspacer wrote:
"Marchisio is better than Vidal"

Lol, y'all need to stop making me laugh.


Sciacca wrote:This coming from the guy who brings no evidence. Why don't you bring some actual statements before even criticizing us thank you very much. I'd be glad to prove you wrong.

contradicting himself..Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 16k3pzb

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Facepalm_jim_76437
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:11 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:i think its official ..SCIACCA IS THE SHOWMAN OF THIS FORUM.. Laughing


Whatever you say. :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by Sir Psycho Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:12 am

izzy26 wrote:

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Facepalm_jim_76437

looks like an Orangutan to me
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1101
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by droit_au_but Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:32 am

"My my mighty penal wand of valor, I shall slay the doorknob monsters of the algebraic left big toenail and save the fate of the once fabled golden chocolate"

-Anonymous

Take that you quote snobs you
droit_au_but
droit_au_but
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Newcastle
Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am

Well, i cant even post in my own clubs section anymore because of all these ridiculous and ludicrous comments. I could go on an on with namecalling, citing multiple examples, highlight fallicies and falsehoods in Sciacca and Juvenelcuores posts, but i wont.

"Marchisio--Giandonato" partnership in CM of a 4-2-4.

I rest my case :coffee:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1449
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:40 am

I rarely go out of the Chelsea section and the General section... this forum is EPIC outside those areas Very Happy well, General section is kinda epic at times.. until the threads get moved or locked!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by M99 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 am

LMAO Sciacca and Nelcuore is epic!

Shame, the Juve section used to be the best by a country mile. I feel bad for guys like mustachio, giuvito, lamofica, king alex aka the intelligent ones.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30386
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by 7amood11 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 am

milanista99 wrote:LMAO Sciacca and Nelcuore is epic!

Shame, the Juve section used to be the best by a country mile. I feel bad for guys like mustachio, giuvito, lamofica, king alex aka the intelligent ones.

Most threads over there are bitchfests... Using logic is not allowed over there.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3112
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by M99 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:54 am

Giancarlo, brigate and yours truly vs The Deadly Duo

Giancarlo wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:
I said Milan didn't have
Italians and you, Giancarlo, said Italy was crap and had to rely on
mediocracy so if anybody brought up off-topic content, it was you...not
to mention ones of spiteful nature.

Your 2006 comment is ridiculous.

Roma = Perrota, Totti, De Rossi. Don't forget De Rossi's red in the USA game meant he missed games due to being banned.

Inter = Materazzi

Milan = Pirlo, Gattuso. Don't claim Inzaghi because we all know where his roots came from.

Juventus = Buffon, Cannavaro, Grosso, Del Piero, Camoranesi, Iaquinta, Zambrotta.

Equal ? Probably not.

You're
a historical revisionist at its worse. Grosso did not play with Juve.
He transferred to Inter shortly after the World cup, but was playing at
Palermo if I recall. Inzaghi, Oddo (though he played for Lazio) and
Nesta were also on the Italy squad.

Seriously stop this.

You are completely wrong.

And you are trolling.

You
were the one who brought up the Azzurri and insulted Milan for not
having enough Italian players. Sorry, but we don't settle for the low
grade of Italians available out there. I'll take Astori but that's it.
I'll take Ibra over any striker you have, and he is better than any
Italian striker. I'll take Pato over Matri. And you better thank us for
Matri... he'd be a bench warmer at Milan... one of our youth
products.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:
1) This year, in
the game against Ireland, the most recent one, Prandelli, Trapattoni,
and his assistant Tardelli all played for Juventus. Buffon, Cassani
(youth product), Barzaletti (ex-Juventus), Bonucci, Chiellini,
Marchisio, Matri, Criscito (youth product) were all on the bench for the
Italian team.

2) Because remember: we wouldn't have to rely on
"mediocracy" if the other teams like Milan (AC and Inter) provided
alternatives.

1) I like how you put in Cassani and
Criscito and say they are youth products but then put in Matri who is
Milan's youth product Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 2859867778

2) Well that's just not true...

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:ItalJuve, I wonder why they call us that.

Because you don't play in Europe? Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 2859867778

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:For every foreigner on
Milan I can name two Italians better in the position of the player.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

Ok, Ibra and Pato as ST, Silva as CB.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:
[mention]Brigate
Rossonere[/mention] wrote:
sciacca wrote:Woh what? Pepe I would understand, but
Marchisio is Mediocore? The most consistent CM in Italy? Aquilani? Are
you kidding me? Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 2859867778

Maybe
Marchisio isn't mediocre, but I thought that you think Aquilani should
not even by purchased by Juve. Lol Sciacca, you shouldn't change your
opinion just because it better suits one topic than another.... Many
better midfielders in mediocre teams than Aquilani.

I'm
not understanding the relationship here between price and talent. If
Messi were available to me for 300M Euro, I would not pay it despite the
fact that he is undoubtably the greatest player on earth.

Aquilani was simply too expensive, simple.

Put it this way, then. If you would not pay 16m euro's for a midfielder, he is mediocre.

milanista99 wrote:OK I've been through the pages and saw some
hilarious posts. But before I begin, PerSempreJuve, are you
Juvenelcuore?

So what is all the crying about? Milan don't contribute to the Italy team? WAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAA!

Like
Giancarlo said, quality>nationality. The fact that we have the likes
of world class un-Italians Pato, Ibrahimovich and Thiago Silva and Juve
have average Italian pippas like Marco Motta, Simone Pepe and Luca Toni
is the reason why AC Milan are the Champions of Italy and Juventus is
7th.

I respect Juventus and their contribution to La Nazionale A
LOT, but you my dear sir is acting like every single player with an
Italy cap are from Juventus and Milan did nothing for the National Team.
Who has the highest caps as a player and captain for Italy? Paolo
Maldini. An AC Milan legend. Who was Italy's best player on field player
in the victorious 2006 World Cup? Andrea Pirlo. Who was doing all the
dirty workd in the midfield? Gennaro Gattuso. There were a fair number
of players from Milan in the 2006 World Cup (Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso,
Inzaghi) and also in the 1994 World Cup, it was Maldini and Baresi's
superb defending (along with Baggio's magic) which lead Italy to the
final. In the final a one legged Baresi and Maldini cold not be breached
by the likes of Romario. And have you ever heard of Gianni Rivera? The
greatest. When knowledgeable people debate about who is the Greatest
Italian Player Of All Time, it is between Rivera and Valentino Mazzola.
Rivera was voted as the Greatest Italian Footballer of the 20th Century,
do you know where he played? AC Milan, where he won 2 European Cups
(funnily the same number Juventus won in their in their entire history)
He
was the hero of the Game Of The Century and could have won a World Cup,
but Italy was outdid by the greatest international team of all time
(1970 Brazil). And there were more great Italians who played for
Milan(Tassoti, Capello, Trapatonni, Loddeti, Costacurta, Anceolotti,
Cesare Maldini I could go all day)

I've noticed you have been
glorifying Juventus by adding player who are your youth products, played
at Juve post retirement, used the toilet in Juve's stadium. You might
as well add Rossi and Matri to Milan then LOL. We will most probably get
Astori, that's another Italian along with Cassano in the National Team
line up, Prandelli has confirmed that if Abate continues his tremendous
form he will get a call up as will Abbiati, Paloshci plays in the U21
National Team. We might get Montolivo or El Shaarawy who are Italians as
well.

I'm done here, have a nice day Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Ghelyon















Brigate Rossonere wrote:Where did all the trolls go? Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30386
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by Lex Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am

To whoever came up with Pep Batista

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 HatTipSmileyAnim
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Wow. I'm loving the Juve board burns. So I'm not the only one who thinks some guys are overly... passionate.

It's not always like that, there are some smart people there, too.

Great sig, Lex Laughing
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:19 pm

milanista99 wrote:Giancarlo, brigate and yours truly vs The Deadly Duo

Giancarlo wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:
I said Milan didn't have
Italians and you, Giancarlo, said Italy was crap and had to rely on
mediocracy so if anybody brought up off-topic content, it was you...not
to mention ones of spiteful nature.

Your 2006 comment is ridiculous.

Roma = Perrota, Totti, De Rossi. Don't forget De Rossi's red in the USA game meant he missed games due to being banned.

Inter = Materazzi

Milan = Pirlo, Gattuso. Don't claim Inzaghi because we all know where his roots came from.

Juventus = Buffon, Cannavaro, Grosso, Del Piero, Camoranesi, Iaquinta, Zambrotta.

Equal ? Probably not.

You're
a historical revisionist at its worse. Grosso did not play with Juve.
He transferred to Inter shortly after the World cup, but was playing at
Palermo if I recall. Inzaghi, Oddo (though he played for Lazio) and
Nesta were also on the Italy squad.

Seriously stop this.

You are completely wrong.

And you are trolling.

You
were the one who brought up the Azzurri and insulted Milan for not
having enough Italian players. Sorry, but we don't settle for the low
grade of Italians available out there. I'll take Astori but that's it.
I'll take Ibra over any striker you have, and he is better than any
Italian striker. I'll take Pato over Matri. And you better thank us for
Matri... he'd be a bench warmer at Milan... one of our youth
products.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:
1) This year, in
the game against Ireland, the most recent one, Prandelli, Trapattoni,
and his assistant Tardelli all played for Juventus. Buffon, Cassani
(youth product), Barzaletti (ex-Juventus), Bonucci, Chiellini,
Marchisio, Matri, Criscito (youth product) were all on the bench for the
Italian team.

2) Because remember: we wouldn't have to rely on
"mediocracy" if the other teams like Milan (AC and Inter) provided
alternatives.

1) I like how you put in Cassani and
Criscito and say they are youth products but then put in Matri who is
Milan's youth product Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 2859867778

2) Well that's just not true...

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:ItalJuve, I wonder why they call us that.

Because you don't play in Europe? Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 2859867778

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:For every foreigner on
Milan I can name two Italians better in the position of the player.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

Ok, Ibra and Pato as ST, Silva as CB.

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:
[mention]Brigate
Rossonere[/mention] wrote:
sciacca wrote:Woh what? Pepe I would understand, but
Marchisio is Mediocore? The most consistent CM in Italy? Aquilani? Are
you kidding me? Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 2859867778

Maybe
Marchisio isn't mediocre, but I thought that you think Aquilani should
not even by purchased by Juve. Lol Sciacca, you shouldn't change your
opinion just because it better suits one topic than another.... Many
better midfielders in mediocre teams than Aquilani.

I'm
not understanding the relationship here between price and talent. If
Messi were available to me for 300M Euro, I would not pay it despite the
fact that he is undoubtably the greatest player on earth.

Aquilani was simply too expensive, simple.

Put it this way, then. If you would not pay 16m euro's for a midfielder, he is mediocre.

milanista99 wrote:OK I've been through the pages and saw some
hilarious posts. But before I begin, PerSempreJuve, are you
Juvenelcuore?

So what is all the crying about? Milan don't contribute to the Italy team? WAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAA!

Like
Giancarlo said, quality>nationality. The fact that we have the likes
of world class un-Italians Pato, Ibrahimovich and Thiago Silva and Juve
have average Italian pippas like Marco Motta, Simone Pepe and Luca Toni
is the reason why AC Milan are the Champions of Italy and Juventus is
7th.

I respect Juventus and their contribution to La Nazionale A
LOT, but you my dear sir is acting like every single player with an
Italy cap are from Juventus and Milan did nothing for the National Team.
Who has the highest caps as a player and captain for Italy? Paolo
Maldini. An AC Milan legend. Who was Italy's best player on field player
in the victorious 2006 World Cup? Andrea Pirlo. Who was doing all the
dirty workd in the midfield? Gennaro Gattuso. There were a fair number
of players from Milan in the 2006 World Cup (Pirlo, Nesta, Gattuso,
Inzaghi) and also in the 1994 World Cup, it was Maldini and Baresi's
superb defending (along with Baggio's magic) which lead Italy to the
final. In the final a one legged Baresi and Maldini cold not be breached
by the likes of Romario. And have you ever heard of Gianni Rivera? The
greatest. When knowledgeable people debate about who is the Greatest
Italian Player Of All Time, it is between Rivera and Valentino Mazzola.
Rivera was voted as the Greatest Italian Footballer of the 20th Century,
do you know where he played? AC Milan, where he won 2 European Cups
(funnily the same number Juventus won in their in their entire history)
He
was the hero of the Game Of The Century and could have won a World Cup,
but Italy was outdid by the greatest international team of all time
(1970 Brazil). And there were more great Italians who played for
Milan(Tassoti, Capello, Trapatonni, Loddeti, Costacurta, Anceolotti,
Cesare Maldini I could go all day)

I've noticed you have been
glorifying Juventus by adding player who are your youth products, played
at Juve post retirement, used the toilet in Juve's stadium. You might
as well add Rossi and Matri to Milan then LOL. We will most probably get
Astori, that's another Italian along with Cassano in the National Team
line up, Prandelli has confirmed that if Abate continues his tremendous
form he will get a call up as will Abbiati, Paloshci plays in the U21
National Team. We might get Montolivo or El Shaarawy who are Italians as
well.

I'm done here, have a nice day Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Ghelyon















Brigate Rossonere wrote:Where did all the trolls go? Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 2859867778

Any link to the thread?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:27 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Any link to the thread ?

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t1043-give-your-favorite-milan-line-up-for-next-year

Cheers mate
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:38 pm

further fail in our section..

Juvenelcuore wrote:Lanzafame>Honda Antonio Conte once remarked that Lanzafame is the next Cristiano Ronaldo when he worked with him, and he had a great fit with him and I reckon that the chemistry between them will be electric.

Maurotaurox wrote:Bro, I honestly believe you have not seen Honda...

Sorry if it offends you or anything, but there is no way you can say Lanzafame is better than him. Not if you have seen Honda play...

That just do not make any sense to me...

It hurts me to say this but I just cannot understand how in the world Lanzafame is better than Honda.

Immaculate_Mole wrote:That was 3 years ago, Lanzafame clearly has not reached the potential that Conte thought he had.

Besides no one is perfect its pretty clear Conte was wrong on this occasion.

Juvenelcuore wrote:
I have seen Honda, a lot actually. Lanzafame was praised by Conte and Conte has enjoyed working with him in the past why would we go with a foreign player who is not accustom to Italian football and who Conte is foreign to over Lanzafame who Conte put his reputation on the line for in saying he is the next Ronaldo ?


Giuvitojuve wrote:Nick, I really don't want to do this to you. But I have a laundry list of managers new and old, who declared a player the next _________ and that player didn't amount to 1/4th the other. There is a psychological reasoning behind why they tout such players.


I'll happily engage in the Honda v. Lanzafame debate, because in earnest it gives me such an uphill advantage from the get go.


Juvenelcuore wrote:But I do not want to take a risk...that is just me. How do any of us know Honda will play well ? Can we afford to take risks ?

I do not want risks, I want concrete players. If Conte was genuine, I would want to see Lanzafame over Honda.

after some outrageous and delusional statements ,giu puts the debate to rest..

Giuvitojuve wrote:How many of us know Honda would play well in Serie A? None of us, it's just all speculation.

How many of us know that Lanzafame did not play well in Serie A? All of us. He didn't score a goal last season, in any competition. During his time with Brescia, the only thing he attained, after being subbed in nearly every game. . . is a red card. The man had difficulty breaking into Brescia's first team bro.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Lionel Messi

Messi is a better playmaker than Zidane, better goalscorer than R9

He said this in chat tho
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by M99 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:05 pm

He Who Must Not Be Named wrote:Random Fan: ***** is ruining the transfer market by paying this inflated price for such an average player

Barca fan: It's all Real Madrid's fault. They ruined the market by paying those ridiculous amount for Crynaldo and Kaka

Real fan: LOL look who's talking, 40 million Eto'o for Ibraflopovich, 25 million for Chyrgysktjaljtai then sell him for 10 million lmaoooo, 10 million for Henrique, 40 million for Villa, 40 million for Dani Alves, 35 million for benchwarmer Mascherano etc.

EPL fan: It's not just Real and Barca, Chelsea also paying 50 million for Flopnando Torres ruined the market.

Barca fan: posts video of 5-0

Real fan: posts video of face clutching

Barca fan: posts video of Messi's goal

Real fan: meh I've seen Ronaldo score better

Barca fan: Ronaldo is not fit to lace Messi's boots.

Real fan: Ronaldo won the Pichichi, Messi didn't

Barca fan: Messi's left foot is more talented than Ronaldo

Real fan: Ronaldo has more muscles that Messi

Neutrals: Tries to save the thread by posting pictures of delicious food

Barca fan: looooollllllll the Real fans giving neg rep for disagreeing with their opinions

Real fan: Xavi is humble and respectful

Barca fan: Remember how Xavi raped you in 5-0, BARCA IS THE BEST NO ONE CAN STOP US

Wiggles: posts Inter 3-1 Barca

Barca fan: A goal was disallowed wrongly for offside, we should have won

Wiggles: Italy has 4 World cups

Real fan: posts pictures of sprinklers

RedOranje: That's enough

Thread locked
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30386
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by M99 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Sepi wrote:Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Larissa-Para-3-e1278620779770

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 2859867778

how do you tell my parents im quitting college to get that guy's job scratch

"Mom, I wanna be that guy. *points at picture*... If you stop me then i wanna be that girl *points at picture again*." albino
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30386
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:37 pm

some more of mr.showman's quotes..

theaguia wrote:but that all does not mean italy is currently better than portugal

ps: fifa think portugal is better than italy

Sciacca wrote:Fifa Rankings? Who even looks at that? Portugal has been on top of us by one spot.



teague wrote:I'm not even sure if Argentina could beat Italy.

Sciacca wrote:Whats wrong with Italy? Get your facts right buddy, were ranked 6th in the Fifa Rankings + First place in our group. Don't be biased with our 2010 squad. Germany wasn't even able to defeat us.

teague wrote:I don't believe any ranking put up by FIFA.


theaguia wrote:sciacca didnt either, until italy became 6th
Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by CroInter Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:some more of mr.showman's quotes..

theaguia wrote:but that all does not mean italy is currently better than portugal

ps: fifa think portugal is better than italy

Sciacca wrote:Fifa Rankings? Who even looks at that? Portugal has been on top of us by one spot.



teague wrote:I'm not even sure if Argentina could beat Italy.

Sciacca wrote:Whats wrong with Italy? Get your facts right buddy, were ranked 6th in the Fifa Rankings + First place in our group. Don't be biased with our 2010 squad. Germany wasn't even able to defeat us.

teague wrote:I don't believe any ranking put up by FIFA.


theaguia wrote:sciacca didnt either, until italy became 6th
Laughing

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Sciacca wrote:Those aren't that intense nor are they as hostile...

sciacca referring to the hostile atmosphere in some serie a derbies.

and lex responds with this..

Lex wrote:And that's bad? Nothing i like more than making a quick dash to the car for a speedy getaway after a game lest i get my head kicked in by some ultras

Laughing Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Quotes of Goallegacy - Page 4 Empty Re: Quotes of Goallegacy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum