What does Barcelona's treble say about Luis Enrique as a manager?

+44
Harmonica
chad4401
CM Pep
McAgger
zenmaster
Nivash
Socur Toxanarosa
Valkyrja
Kebab
Lucifer
Doc
Donuts
Unique
Lord Awesome
billy_gr
jibers
Cruijf
Blue
free_cat
windkick
Myesyats
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Bankz
Ganso
The Franchise
Onyx
Raptorgunner
eelir
ahmad25
silver
Robespierre
Casciavit
À bout de souffle
DeletedUser#1
titosantill
zigra
Kaladin
Pedram
futbol
Hapless_Hans
Winter is Coming
Mr Nick09
Art Morte
RealGunner
48 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What does Barcelona's treble say about Luis Enrique as a manager? - Page 4 Empty Re: What does Barcelona's treble say about Luis Enrique as a manager?

Post by Doc Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 18:21

I really don't like getting involve in Farca affairs since Mehdrid needs me but Lucho really just got himself a treble. Mourinho was considered Herrera's heir from a treble, Pep "changed the way football would be played" after his treble, Heynches was loved by Viva after his treble. Lucho gets a "you did well".

If what you say Futbol has any truth into it (because we really can't say for certain unless your GL name happens to be Gil or Sports) then people really are, in fact, full of sh1t really.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

What does Barcelona's treble say about Luis Enrique as a manager? - Page 4 Empty Re: What does Barcelona's treble say about Luis Enrique as a manager?

Post by Lucifer Tue 16 Jun 2015 - 18:44

I think this barca is more dangerous and multifaceted than peps. This barca can win ulgly matches courtesy Suarez and counterattacking is just op

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 22:37

Knew he was a fraud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 22:38

Mr Nick09 wrote:Nothing whatsoever, he was about as important as Zidane winning la decima on the bench with carlo
i got dis banana
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 22:52

So he gets no credit for the team success, but at fault for the team losses?

I guess that is fair.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 23:17

He should get credit for creating MSN trio and rotating players in the beginning of the last season. He rotated Neymar and Suarez too. This season he couldnt do it, as Neymar and Suarez became bigger than him. at the end they got fatigued in the wrong time and lost the CL

But i think doing a little good thing in a big team is enough to be a legend. Good team is a good team, they need only a little correction to win everything. I always thought about big team coaches in this way
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 23:24

How the hell did he create MSN ? First of all, Suarez was a board transfer. Secondly, he hadn't even known how to use the MSN trio prior to Coachessi taking charge of the team in January 2015
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 23:28

I'm trying to be nice with him, but yeah even MSN created by MSN itself. So lets give him credit for his rotating policy
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 23:28

nazimali12 wrote:I'm trying to be nice with him, but yeah even MSN created by MSN itself. So lets give him credit for his rotating policy

His rotating policy led to MSN being dead tired at this point of the season
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 23:32

Valkyrja wrote:
nazimali12 wrote:I'm trying to be nice with him, but yeah even MSN created by MSN itself. So lets give him credit for his rotating policy

His rotating policy led to MSN being dead tired at this point of the season

nazimali12 wrote:
He should get credit for creating MSN trio and rotating players in the beginning of the last season. He rotated Neymar and Suarez too. This season he couldnt do it, as Neymar and Suarez became bigger than him. at the end they got fatigued in the wrong time and lost the CL

But i think doing a little good thing in a big team is enough to be a legend. Good team is a good team, they need only a little correction to win everything. I always thought about big team coaches in this way
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 23:41

who would he rotate them with? lol munir is the only depth we have, only thing enrique should of done differently is substitute him in but no way does any logical manager bench out one of msn for munir in a classico / quarter finals champions league or against valencia.

pedro maybe but not for munir lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 23:47

That's partly Enrique fault what do we expect Munir/Sandro etc to come off the bench and save us? Especially when their play 1-2 times every 10 games and that's usually coming off the bench?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon 18 Apr 2016 - 0:24

Dont need munir in big games. need neymar and suarez fresh in big games. he can play munir and sandro in useless 6-0 games. Or sub neymar and suarez after 60th minute when the game is won. he did it last season.this season its impossible
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon 18 Apr 2016 - 0:25

thing is we haven't had easy games since the international break.
only natural we'll be very fatigue, i'll say its more about bad luck (schedule) and out of form than anything.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Mon 18 Apr 2016 - 0:37

bad luck played role but he should have planned this hard schedule.they flopped in the first game after intrl break.it means they were already fatigued long before.He should have rested them before intrl break when games are won.maybe he tried but not happened
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 2:30

Selling Pedro was an idiotic decision especially with the transfer ban. If that was LE's call he deserves the blame, if it was the board's then they do.

Part of it is the club world cup curse though, you can't expect any team to play 100% when you have a 9 month season with no breaks, least of all Barca who have precisely 12 players worthy of starting (2 of them goalies).
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 3:17

I believe pedro asked to leave, wanting more minutes
enrique in the summer said he wouldn't of liked to sell anyone only the players that didn't want to be there.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 5:10

Donuts wrote:I believe pedro asked to leave, wanting more minutes
enrique in the summer said he wouldn't of liked to sell anyone only the players that didn't want to be there.

Shouldn't have sold anyway Sad
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 11:59

Donuts wrote:I believe pedro asked to leave, wanting more minutes

Surely the solution is to sell once the transfer ban is over. Selling a capable squad player without a suitable replacement or the opportunity to replace them is plain foolish.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 16:26

The reason he was sold was because he didn't want to be there (accoring to enrique)
the plan was to replace him with munir and sandro and have them step up, with the minutes they got but they failed.

was a risk but honestly not too much of a big one.. how much better is pedro compared to the youngsters.. surely not by a longshot. and we have to encourage youngsters through the ranks.

keeping pedro would of been a mistake, what would he have done vs valencia / atletico / real madrid? pass back and run into the corner?

let alone we profited from pedro with a one time deal the kid29 year old is worth no more than 10m based on his latest form.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 18:35

^I think the point is that he could've been used to rest one of MSN.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 18:43

i interpreted that his point was that it was foolish to sell pedro, i'm showing my opinion on why it made sense at the time, and probably wasn't a mistake.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 0:16

Winter is Coming wrote:^I think the point is that he could've been used to rest one of MSN.

Donuts wrote:i interpreted that his point was that it was foolish to sell pedro, i'm showing my opinion on why it made sense at the time, and probably wasn't a mistake.

It was foolish because he could have been used to rotate one of MSN. Sure you could have one of the kids step up, but that's a gamble that should be taken when there's an opportunity to do something about it if they don't. Pedro may not be a world beater, but he's good enough as a top class squad player. Regardless of his performances at Chelsea, he was a fit at Barca. Even if he didn't want to be there, the manager needs to do what's best for the team, which, in this case, was to ensure that he had a squad big enough to compete on all fronts.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Wed 20 Apr 2016 - 11:38

At those moments in a calendar year when team depth matters.

Just a phase i will say. Should focus on the Liga and CDR.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 23 May 2016 - 0:09

Following up on the treble with a double ffs.

:bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 23 May 2016 - 0:10

UEFA Super Cup
Club World Cup
La Liga
Copa Del Rey

As far as I'm concerned he's bettered his last season tally.

Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next