What does Barcelona's treble say about Luis Enrique as a manager?

+44
Harmonica
chad4401
CM Pep
McAgger
zenmaster
Nivash
Socur Toxanarosa
Valkyrja
Kebab
Lucifer
Doc
Donuts
Unique
Lord Awesome
billy_gr
jibers
Cruijf
Blue
free_cat
windkick
Myesyats
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Bankz
Ganso
The Franchise
Onyx
Raptorgunner
eelir
ahmad25
silver
Robespierre
Casciavit
À bout de souffle
DeletedUser#1
titosantill
zigra
Kaladin
Pedram
futbol
Hapless_Hans
Winter is Coming
Mr Nick09
Art Morte
RealGunner
48 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What does Barcelona's treble say about Luis Enrique as a manager? - Page 5 Empty Re: What does Barcelona's treble say about Luis Enrique as a manager?

Post by McAgger Sun May 22, 2016 11:10 pm

UEFA Super Cup
Club World Cup
La Liga
Copa Del Rey

As far as I'm concerned he's bettered his last season tally.

Proud

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

What does Barcelona's treble say about Luis Enrique as a manager? - Page 5 Empty Re: What does Barcelona's treble say about Luis Enrique as a manager?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 22, 2016 11:14 pm

This forum rofl

Guardiola's a fraud for winning the double pretty much every season and failing to get to the CL final.

Enrique is a GOAT for winning the double despite being knocked out before the semi finals with a better team.

No consistency smh, you could all learn a lot from me tbh.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun May 22, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Sun May 22, 2016 11:14 pm

:bow:
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 22, 2016 11:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This forum rofl

Guardiola's a fraud for winning the double pretty much every season and failing to get to the CL final.

Enrique is a GOAT for winning the double despite being knocked out before the semi finals with a better team.

Why? It was me that bumped this just now and I don't see where I am inconsistent.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 22, 2016 11:16 pm

Was more alluding to James tbh.

Counting Super cups and World Club cups when it suits your agenda rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 22, 2016 11:19 pm

Lucho is a boss. Cool Proud
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 22, 2016 11:22 pm

Nothing much has changed from my last post here. Aside from Barcelona fans (and even they are somewhat divided in terms of that), he still gets this "by the way" praise while Pep can't stop being showered with love and affection. To a point where any form of criticism, be it right or wrong, is seen as haterism.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 22, 2016 11:30 pm

Doc wrote:while Pep can't stop being showered with love and affection..

WAT.

He gets nothing but criticism on here lol, to the point where he achieves the same thing and gets called a fraud lol.

Again there's zero consistency on here. Lucho is praised for a double and getting knocked out of the CL at t he quarter final stage with the best front 3 in the world, meanwhile Pep goes further in the CL with nowhere near the same attacking prowess and the same trophy haul and is a fraud apparently.

Something doesn't quite add up, i couldn't care less really but at least be consistent in your view points for crying out loud.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun May 22, 2016 11:39 pm

the main reason pep gets criticism is because everything he does is genius, and he is the best ever, etc, but outside of prime barca his tactics aren't destroying everything(elites) as before.

so just admit he is great manager that got the best out of xavi-iniesta-messi and not a godsend, who revolutionized footy to the next level, he plays good football along with ball hogging.... the end.

Last edited by chad4401 on Sun May 22, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 22, 2016 11:41 pm

You're fighting straw men chad. All because you're mad that Casemiro has made Benzema obsolete.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 22, 2016 11:44 pm

chad4401 wrote:the main reason pep gets criticism is because everything he does is genius, and he is the best ever, etc

No one actually says that and i personally don't believe that, you are making things up as a reason to get angry for no reason.

I mean i'm not surprised because it's what you do but still Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun May 22, 2016 11:45 pm

haps benzema had such great season, and that the best you can come up with? you guys have fallen on hard times Sad.... Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 22, 2016 11:48 pm

Maybe I could come up with something slightly better if I tried harder, but possibly not. Anyway I can't be bothered, it's good enough IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun May 22, 2016 11:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
chad4401 wrote:the main reason pep gets criticism is because everything he does is genius, and he is the best ever, etc

No one actually says that and i personally don't believe that, you are making things up as a reason to get angry for no reason.

lmao your such a liar its like no one can be straight up on this forum anymore, you guys always gush about how much of a genius he is for moving players around, going with silly formations, but as soon as it blows up in his face it doesn't count, no matter what you say outside of barca his tactics are more or less the same as any elite manager.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 22, 2016 11:55 pm

Except we don't.

But continue to make things up to prove a point you can't actually do with facts.

It's amusing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun May 22, 2016 11:57 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Maybe I could come up with something slightly better if I tried harder, but possibly not. Anyway I can't be bothered, it's good enough IMO

haps your jokes are garbage, just accept it we all know the differences between actually being funny and getting pity smiley when agendas match up Laughing

the delusions on this forum is unreal, everybody wanna talk like experts throwing around WC, best ever and goat, then have to over commit for argument sake, instead of manning up and saying my bad.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon May 23, 2016 12:01 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Except we don't.

But continue to make things up to prove a point you can't actually do with facts.

It's amusing.

yeah right nobody never hailed pep as goat/best ever on this forum, im just making that up ok then Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 23, 2016 12:07 am

chad4401 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

lmao your such a liar its like no one can be straight up on this forum anymore, you guys always gush about how much of a genius he is for moving players around, going with silly formations, but as soon as it blows up in his face it doesn't count, no matter what you say outside of barca his tactics are more or less the same as any elite manager.
so he is a elite manager then eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon May 23, 2016 5:52 am

LE >>> Pep.

#Multidimensional #CruyffFundamentalism #NotRefDependant ETC. ETC.

Sorry CBarca. :coffee: XD

Last edited by Lord Awesome on Wed May 25, 2016 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon May 23, 2016 3:30 pm

am i the only one who feels it doesn't say much about either manager?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon May 23, 2016 3:36 pm

Both won 7/9 titles first two seasons, difference is that Enrique won two Spanish cups and Pep Spanish cup and Spanish Supercup. Third season Pep won 3/4, so lets see if Enrique will match that.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 24, 2016 10:45 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This forum rofl

Guardiola never won back-to-back domestic doubles, not even in Bundesfodder, which is funny enough. Luis Enrique did it and he's only the third coach in La Liga history to do so. It's a huge achievement, bigger than winning back-to-back CLs tbh since it's only been done 3 times in over 110 years of La Liga history.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue May 24, 2016 2:03 pm

futbol wrote:bigger than winning back-to-back CLs tbh

roflroflroflroflrofl

Spoiler:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue May 24, 2016 2:04 pm

FFS Cruijf you trolled me with that Spoilception! rofl
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 24, 2016 3:48 pm

European Cup and CL back-to-back winners:

Real Madrid: 56-60
Milan: 89-90
Bayern: 74-76
Liverpool: 77-78
Ajax: 71-73
Inter: 64-65
Benfica: 61-62
Nottingham: 79-80

La Liga back-to-back double winners:

Athletic Bilbao: 30-31
Barcelona: 52-53, 15-16

You judge what's harder, using logic and facts. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 24, 2016 3:53 pm

futbol wrote:European Cup and CL back-to-back winners:

Real Madrid: 56-60
Milan: 89-90
Bayern: 74-76
Liverpool: 77-78
Ajax: 71-73
Inter: 64-65
Benfica: 61-62
Nottingham: 79-80

La Liga back-to-back double winners:

Athletic Bilbao: 30-31
Barcelona: 52-53, 15-16

You judge what's harder, using logic and facts. hmm

This settles it. Absolutely historic achievement by Master Lurcho.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next