windkick
Casciavit
neuro11
Donuts
Beautiful Football
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LFP | J31 | Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona Empty LFP | J31 | Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona

Post by Beautiful Football Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:17 am

LFP | J31 | Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona Sevilla vs LFP | J31 | Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona Barcelona
Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona
Sanchez Pizjuan (Sevilla) | Sat, Apr 11 | 20:00 CET

LFP | J31 | Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona Estadio-ram-n-s-nchez-pizju-n-seville-171

It's the time to prepare for the first of many finals to come between now and the end of the season if this team is going to win it all with an away trip to the only team still boasting an unbeaten home record in La Liga this year, the UEFA Europa League holders Sevilla as the two current most in-form sides do battle at the Pizjuan on Saturday.

Coincidentally, Sevilla have not lost a home league match since February 2014 when Tata Martino's Barca came and won 4-1, coming from behind to do so and on a day that saw that result put the Blaugrana at the top of the league. Barca will go there this time sure to stay at the top no matter what happens here, but knowing that a win could push the club ever so closer to its 23rd Spanish championship.

Both teams will be at near full strength for this one too, with just Beto and Vermaelen being the confirmed absentees on either side. Jordi Alba might be ready to take part, but it's yet to be seen as to whether Enrique will throw him in so soon after his injury and with an eye on other big games to follow this one.

My predicted lineup:

Bravo
Alves --- Pique --- Mascherano --- Mathieu
Rakitic --- Busquets --- Iniesta
Messi --- Suarez --- Neymar

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

LFP | J31 | Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: LFP | J31 | Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona

Post by Donuts Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:46 pm

we are playing some really good football here.

shame about the goal bravo let in, really should of stopped it.. too weak on the wrist.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

LFP | J31 | Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: LFP | J31 | Sevilla FC vs FC Barcelona

Post by neuro11 Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:49 pm

very entertaining first half.....still a long way to go...plus is everyone looks fresh. minus is sevilla's goal threat...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:51 pm

Bravo why you let that one in :facepalm:

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:53 pm

You guys are playing some great footy
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:20 pm

poor refereeing as usual vs. us...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:47 pm

What worries me the most is our inability to hold off pressure in 3/4 games straight now. And also Neymar shouldn't of came off, that really stunted our attack
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:50 pm

well..

complete stupidity by bravo, pique and even more enrique..

lets take out neymar whose having an amazing game who is also rested and bring on another midfielder...
geniussss
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:54 pm

Enrique there with an super awful decision....Neymar is coming off...not suarez who was utter flop throughout the game....and glad that some so called xavi fanboy wont bring the excuse anymore that xavi coming off the bench to give us win....that neymar->Xavi sub has cost us the game.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:56 pm

am i wrong to say xavi initiated the equalizer...I am not sure i feel its probably him who passed it back unnecessarily to pique. i need to check it again...

and shame i had been praising bravo just the other day....

Last edited by neuro11 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:57 pm

No shame drawing considering we were playing a man down the entire game.And no prizes for guessing who the missing player was.Pathetic display from Messi considering this was virtually the title decider.Just walking around all game long.Neither pressing or defending.And whats more,because the primadonna couldnt be bothered to put in the required effort,Neymar,who was our best player had to be sacrificed.
We were defending with 7 all game long.Their first goal, though a Bravo error was also a result of this.
Messi didnt track back all game.Neymar didnt that time.The midfield 3 were stretched and Banega found himself in acres of space to take a shot.
You just cant defend with 7 against a quality team.As we painfully found out today(most probably handed the league to Mehdrid now),it comes back to bite us.
If he cant be bothered to put in the effort,then the punk needs to be benched and Pedro played.Atleast Pedro will give 110% instead of the sorry and pathetic display we saw from Messi.
The arrogant punk has single handedly cost us the league.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:57 pm

What a genius move from Enrique, take Neymar who finally has a great game of to bring Xavi on who does nothing in the field. Laughing

That and Suarez three sitter misses cost the game.

Last edited by Harmonica on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:58 pm

nah the equalizer is all on pique...
i wont fault him too much though he's been literally the best cb in the past 10 games or so and this is his first real blunder of 2015.

still though taking out neymar damaged the game.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:59 pm

Yeah it was Xavi who cost us the equalizer.I mean it is not like we were getting owned the entire half.
Enrique was right to make the substitution.Only difference.
He should have taken Messi off and brought on Pedro or Xavi.
That way we would have played with 11 on the pitch instead of 10.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:01 pm

sometimes i wonder if alex even watches the same game as everyone else lmao

suarez had a shat game.
open net miss
two 1v1 chances

less tackles than messi and passes..

yet somehow had a better game Laughing
your bias is worse than freecat.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:02 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Yeah it was Xavi who cost us the equalizer.I mean it is not like we were getting owned the entire half.
Enrique was right to make the substitution.Only difference.
He should have taken Messi off and brought on Pedro or Xavi.
That way we would have played with 11 on the pitch instead of 10.

After Xavi came on we got owned in Midfield he did absolutely nothing.Big zero.
sub should have been iniesta out Mascerano in. Pedro in Suarez out.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:04 pm

- Suarez three sitter misses
- Bravo blunder
- Enrique genius move
- Ref not carding the black guy on the first obvious yellow card, so that he could hack Messi again. Then had again yellow foul, but ref again didn't give anything. Yet both Barca's yellows were jokes.

That's about it. Barca can't win league, until Perez grip of RFEF loosens.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:04 pm

Xavi :bow: the guy who cant run forward any longer comes in last 10 mins still to pass it back to pique. I would not mind selling Messi if he is walking around but Xavi :facepalm: you plz pack your big for big money arab team. its time for you to earn money not to earn mins. i hiope you dont change your mind for the cry of some of your fanboy

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:04 pm

Somebody fire coachessi and plz tell messi to run .

iniesta is in terminal decline . Nobody can save him now . He is on a downward spiral path .

No energy from midfield . Suarez finishing was way off .
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:05 pm

Suarez had worse game at Barca, apart from the sitters his passing was horrendous. And lmao at making excuses for Xavi.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:06 pm

double post

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:07 pm

Donuts wrote:sometimes i wonder if alex even watches the same game as everyone else lmao

suarez had a shat game.
open net miss
two 1v1 chances

less tackles than messi and passes..

yet somehow had a better game Laughing
your bias is worse than freecat.

no wonder, he did not watch until Xavi came onto the pitch...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:09 pm

alexjanosik wrote:No shame drawing considering we were playing a man down the entire game.And no prizes for guessing who the missing player was.Pathetic display from Messi considering this was virtually the title decider.Just walking around all game long.Neither pressing or defending.And whats more,because the primadonna couldnt be bothered to put in the required effort,Neymar,who was our best player had to be sacrificed.

I am sorry You making no sense. Messi palyed okToday it was suarez, Pique and Bravo who let team down. At least messi scored a goal that's his job.
We were defending with 7 all game long.Their first goal, though a Bravo error was also a result of this.
Messi didnt track back all game.Neymar didnt that time.The midfield 3 were stretched and Banega found himself in acres of space to take a shot.
You just cant defend with 7 against a quality team.As we painfully found out today(most probably handed the league to Mehdrid now),it comes back to bite us.
If he cant be bothered to put in the effort,then the punk needs to be benched and Pedro played.Atleast Pedro will give 110% instead of the sorry and pathetic display we saw from Messi.
The arrogant punk has single handedly cost us the league.

Sorry man You make no sense. It was not Messi's worst game he played ok scored a goal. It was Surez, Bravo and Pique who let the team down.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:10 pm

For me the worst layer n the pitch is Rakitic. How did Barcelona buy this scrub? He is never a cm and he is not a winger or striker, he just floats about like Khedira doing absolutely nothing.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:11 pm

Apart from the misses,Suarez did everything right.His movement was brilliant all game long,great link up play with Iniesta and Neymar creating a lot of openings,good hold up play and pressed well.
Why dont you address my point?That Messi not being bothered to put in the effort made our midfield get stretched all game long.Are you denying that that didnt happen?
There was one moment in the second half.Rakitic and Messi interplay near their box.Rakitic is fouled and goes down but the ref doesnt whistle.The Sevilla player comes out with the ball and initiates a break and Messi who is 5 feet away just stands there and enjoys the scenery.That was his game in a nutshell.Are you denying that didnt happen.
Are you denying that we had to sacrifice Neymar,who had been our best player,because of Messi?
Missed chances I can accept.Messi himself has missed tonnes of clear chances this season.His finishing has been rather atrocious this season but as usual that is conveniently covered under the rug for the primadonna and all the blame is put on Neymar and Suarez's finishing.
What I cant accept is players not give 100%.Suarez even when he has a bad game(which he didnt in this game,he played very well minus the finishing),always gives his all.
Messi is just a passenger and just walks around the pitch.I cant accept that especially when said player has been made the highest paid player on the planet.
The arrogant punk is paid that highly to bleed for the jersey and not to walk around as if he owns the pitch.
But by all means continue genuflecting before the arrogant punk.I wont.
Give me Pedro any day of the week if the alternative is such a disgraceful display.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum