Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:43 pm

Oh Devi, yoou joined the Juventuz? Hmmm.... Just saw your name in there :/

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Juventus VS Cesena - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus VS Cesena

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:48 pm

That's a pretty stupid thing to say. Why the hell would he miss on purpose. I'm pretty sure teams would rather get the higher points lead than people watching on T.V. Stop criticising Vidal because he was playing good all game. Pereyra is not better, or equally as good as Vidal. We just need to give Vidal some time, he's been playing well, and now we need to see how he develops in the CAM role. If anything, we can move him back to CM and put Marchisio in Pirlo's position. Llorente didn't do anything but win the penalty. Bonucci played bad, Ogbonna wasn't that good, but he was better than Bonucci in my opinion. Just relax, Vidal played well, and maybe if we put him in his normal position he'll be even better, even though I think he's good in CAM, maybe CM is better, but maybe we'll see sooner or later. I wouldn't blame him for the loss because if we didn't concede those two goals, he probably wouldn't have needed to score. So again, relax, we also didn't have Tevez and Chiellini. Hopefully Vidal gets back on top form and plays good along with the whole team.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:50 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:That's a pretty stupid thing to say. Why the hell would he miss on purpose. I'm pretty sure teams would rather get the higher points lead than people watching on T.V. Stop criticising Vidal because he was playing good all game. Pereyra is not better, or equally as good as Vidal. We just need to give Vidal some time, he's been playing well, and now we need to see how he develops in the CAM role. If anything, we can move him back to CM and put Marchisio in Pirlo's position. Llorente didn't do anything but win the penalty. Bonucci played bad, Ogbonna wasn't that good, but he was better than Bonucci in my opinion. Just relax, Vidal played well, and maybe if we put him in his normal position he'll be even better, even though I think he's good in CAM, maybe CM is better, but maybe we'll see sooner or later. I wouldn't blame him for the loss because if we didn't concede those two goals, he probably wouldn't have needed to score. So again, relax, we also didn't have Tevez and Chiellini. Hopefully Vidal gets back on top form and plays good along with the whole team.

FOR *bleep* SAKE, LISTEN TO THIS GUY!!!!!!! NOT INVENTING SOME BS FUKIN MATCH FIXING... Mad Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Last edited by salmano9 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:52 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Bro today's football is a business its not Allegri, Agnelli or someone. If someone wanted the game to be fixed it has to be order from someone quite bigger then Agnelli, Allegri, Marotta. When money are into question then everything is thrown out the window.

Serie A fixed? lol... So what you basically said that vidal missed that penalty because if he scored, the hype on the media will be like we won the scudetto already...?

Serie A would lose a lot of people watching the TV, the anticipation is what makes the average fan watch the league. Last season when we were +11 from Roma I didn't even celebrate the goals we scored ffs. Its not just Serie A, every league but in Serie A its too obvious. Everyone on the balkans knows that and even people in Serie A. If you ask me the Roma& Parma game was fixed, Inter & Palermo game too for me at least.

That's shit... Saying that, you mean that Roma will win Juve in the Olimpico (according to your theory).

I am not saying anything about the future games, I was just saying about the past games so far
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:53 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Serie A would lose a lot of people watching the TV, the anticipation is what makes the average fan watch the league. Last season when we were +11 from Roma I didn't even celebrate the goals we scored ffs. Its not just Serie A, every league but in Serie A its too obvious. Everyone on the balkans knows that and even people in Serie A. If you ask me the Roma& Parma game was fixed, Inter & Palermo game too for me at least.

That's shit... Saying that, you mean that Roma will win Juve in the Olimpico (according to your theory).

I am not saying anything about the future games, I was just saying about the past games so far

I don't like that Dev, stop being so pessimistic, thinking about outside football.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:56 pm

LOOOOOOL. vidal was ordered frpm higher ups to MISS the penalty with like 15 games remaining in the season in order to spice up the TV. Wouldnt he be ordered to have a sad face after the miss? Hahahaahahahaah lordy lord
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:10 pm

I need someone to honestly answer this, do you think Vidal will get back to top form this year, and if so, where do you think he should play? Also, why do you think he hasn't been playing on top form? (not saying he played bad today, I actually thought he played good except for the penalty miss)
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:10 pm

salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:That's a pretty stupid thing to say. Why the hell would he miss on purpose. I'm pretty sure teams would rather get the higher points lead than people watching on T.V. Stop criticising Vidal because he was playing good all game. Pereyra is not better, or equally as good as Vidal. We just need to give Vidal some time, he's been playing well, and now we need to see how he develops in the CAM role. If anything, we can move him back to CM and put Marchisio in Pirlo's position. Llorente didn't do anything but win the penalty. Bonucci played bad, Ogbonna wasn't that good, but he was better than Bonucci in my opinion. Just relax, Vidal played well, and maybe if we put him in his normal position he'll be even better, even though I think he's good in CAM, maybe CM is better, but maybe we'll see sooner or later. I wouldn't blame him for the loss because if we didn't concede those two goals, he probably wouldn't have needed to score. So again, relax, we also didn't have Tevez and Chiellini. Hopefully Vidal gets back on top form and plays good along with the whole team.

FOR *bleep* SAKE, LISTEN TO THIS GUY!!!!!!! NOT INVENTING SOME BS FUKIN MATCH FIXING... Mad Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Are saying you disagree with what Devi said?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:13 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I need someone to honestly answer this, do you think Vidal will get back to top form this year, and if so, where do you think he should play? Also, why do you think he hasn't been playing on top form? (not saying he played bad today, I actually thought he played good except for the penalty miss)

Hopefully, and RCM, not AM.

What he said is just a conspiracy...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:42 am

salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:I need someone to honestly answer this, do you think Vidal will get back to top form this year, and if so, where do you think he should play? Also, why do you think he hasn't been playing on top form? (not saying he played bad today, I actually thought he played good except for the penalty miss)

Yeah like I have nothing better to do in my life and I just spread conspiracy Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Yeah like I have nothing better to do in my life and I just spread conspiracy Laughing

Hahahahahhahaha maybe Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:16 pm

By the way, Vidal actually had a very good first half. Shaded quickly after though, and the penalty miss was the icing on the cake in the second half.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Vidal missing the penalty "on purpose" was a good one Laughing

our defenders were a mess, Ogbonna really should really be sold for a 1000 bag of chips in 6 year installments, what a fkn waste of 15m (Marotta :facepalm:

how llorente is even picked ahead of Coman for this one i fail to understand, llorente has failed so hard this season its a no brainer why Allegri still starts him...

Allegri failed hard yesterday it has to be said, his Milan failure tendencies were on full display last night...

glad to see Morata doing very well, time to push Coman up the ladder in llorente's spot and llo down the starting ladder.....

also salmano sometimes i fail to see where you stand on issues, you are here this moment, then the next moment you are countering your previous argument...

its better when you take a stand and gladly stand by it.......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:07 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:Vidal missing the penalty "on purpose" was a good one Laughing

our defenders were a mess, Ogbonna really should really be sold for a 1000 bag of chips in 6 year installments, what a fkn waste of 15m (Marotta :facepalm:

how llorente is even picked ahead of Coman for this one i fail to understand, llorente has failed so hard this season its a no brainer why Allegri still starts him...

Allegri failed hard yesterday it has to be said, his Milan failure tendencies were on full display last night...

glad to see Morata doing very well, time to push Coman up the ladder in llorente's spot and llo down the starting ladder.....

also salmano sometimes i fail to see where you stand on issues, you are here this moment, then the next moment you are countering your previous argument...

its better when you take a stand and gladly stand by it.......

Yeah, sadly that's true. I change my views rather quickly and get influenced rather easily.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2