let's kick it rolling already,

I would honestly love to see this formation on Wednesday

----------------Storari/Buffon--------------

Romulo------------Barzagli-----------Chiellini/Ogbonna-------------Evra

-----Vidal--------------------Asamoah/March-------------------Pereyra/Asa

-----------------Giovinco------------------------------Coman----------

----------------------------------Morata-------------------------

[4-3-2-1]

I think with this team we should have enough in the tank to beat Cesena and hopefully give rest to Llorente, Tevez, Marchisio maybe Bonucci and co whilst paving the way for the 4-3-2-1 to come in.......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Cesena Empty Re: Juventus vs Cesena

Post by Juveman17 Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:40 am

Yea its time to rest some players
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Juveman17 wrote:Yea its time to rest some players

Yes, especially Tevez, Llorente, Marchisio, Pogbito, and Licht
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:16 pm

Juventus probable (3-5-2): Buffon; Ogbonna, Bonucci, Chiellini; Romulo, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba, Evra; Tevez, Llorente.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:43 pm

If Allegri starts the team like this then he is all the same as Conte considering team rotation Clubber

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Hopefuly he will rest them against atalanta in the weekend.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:20 pm

I smell so much cowardice from Allegri which shames me, he is trying to prove a point...... which is not necessary....... if we cannot play a 4-3-2-1 a HOME vs Cesena then when? if we cannot use Gio-Morata-Coman at HOME vs Cesena then when, when we are AWAY to Atalanta? Laughing a home game where we have our 11th man being the fans on our side to remove pressure off them yet they are not ready

Coman and Morata left their respective teams for the same reasons we are currently treating them to and I bet they even got more opportunities at their ex clubs than currently..., am not sure if Allegri got the memo but its high time someone at the top gave him a reminder already.....

Coman and Morata came here to play and be given a better chance which they were not getting at PSG and Madrid, so far they have impressed, what stops them from playing only Allegri knows in his self conceited aim to prove a point to no one he will keep playing the same starting 11 till thy kingdom come..... :facepalm:

also one of the reasons we were happy with Allegri is cos of a 4-3-2-1/4-3-3 so far he has failed to institute it, what's the point? he is waiting for it to crash and burn before he realizes how useless the 3-5-2 is?

Roma steamroll Serie A fine with their 4-3-3 and we have better players than they do, so far Allegri has disappointed me with his Conte-esque approach so far to be honest, it seems he has just relaxed into the 3-5-2 and is hell bent on not making any changes till he crashes before some common sense will sink into his head... :facepalm:

anyway prediction Juve 2 - Cesena 0
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Really? You smell cowardice just four games into his tenure? I think everything is going to be ok.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Juventude wrote:Really?  You smell cowardice just four games into his tenure?  I think everything is going to be ok.

yes just look at the excuses he keeps giving whenever he is asked about a back 4, from he cannot play a back 4 without Barzagli to a back 4 is not necessary when you are winning, its cowardice and a fear of losing his job (which I don't necessarily see as most Juve fans want this formation change)
these are the kind of games to institute a formation change and to give youngsters a chance, if we cannot institute a back 4 early enough its sad, the 3-5-2 has proven time again to fail in Europe... and if we don't take care Atletico and Olympiakos can exploit it big time, beating Malmo at home with it proved nothing

if we fail again in Europe, we would not have made any progress at all from last year, I thought Allegri wise to that but it seems  he is waiting for the 3-5-2 to be exploited before he can be brought to earth.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:08 pm

The reason for Max to play the same starting 11 is based on pre season and the lack of competitive games in pre season but also the fact that it is perfectly normal to play the starters alot in the beggining of season for them to gain full match fitness.
Llo needs to play himself into shape more than anybody so it is very pleasing he is not rested.

Have little faith... the youth will get their shine on with Max.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:40 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
Juventude wrote:Really?  You smell cowardice just four games into his tenure?  I think everything is going to be ok.

yes just look at the excuses he keeps giving whenever he is asked about a back 4, from he cannot play a back 4 without Barzagli to a back 4 is not necessary when you are winning, its cowardice and a fear of losing his job (which I don't necessarily see as most Juve fans want this formation change)
these are the kind of games to institute a formation change and to give youngsters a chance, if we cannot institute a back 4 early enough its sad, the 3-5-2 has proven time again to fail in Europe... and if we don't take care Atletico and Olympiakos can exploit it big time, beating Malmo at home with it proved nothing

if we fail again in Europe, we would not have made any progress at all from last year, I thought Allegri wise to that but it seems  he is waiting for the 3-5-2 to be exploited before he can be brought to earth.....

I think you're reading way too much into a very small sample size. Allegri sees the team everyday in training and he's probably not pleased with the way the new formation is progressing. As a result, it's probably not ready for use. As for the rotation of players, it's early in the season and our top players need time to get into top match fitness and there is not a big concern with fatigue considering there was just a huge break for international matches.

I'll reserve criticism for Allegri when something actually goes wrong rather than just speculating about issues.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Juventus: Buffon; Ogbonna, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marchisio, Pereyra, Evra; Giovinco, Llorente

Cesena: Leali; Krajnc, Lucchini, Capelli; Perico, Giorgi, Cascione, Mazzotta, Renzetti; Defrel; Marilungo
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Good match so far. Good efforts from Gio... I want to see more from Lolo to be honest... He needs to improve his finishing...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:18 pm

FFS MORATA rofl

Better make up for this asap Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Our ex-player De Ceglie has scored against Roma and the match is a 1-1 draw atm.
Hopefuly Parma can hold that result and we take the Serie A lead.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:29 pm

By the way I don't agree on Giovinco. He was involved in play a lot, had the chance to finish most of our attacks but wasted each and every one of them. Extremely inefficient as always (and really selfish).

Llorente was kinda invisible again, it definitely looks like he only plays well with Tevez.

Morata looked amazing other than his terrible ball control in front of goal though (especially in link up play).

Last edited by dronte on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Giovinco's only problem are finishing and being selfish.I don't think he will ever change that.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:38 pm

gotta feel bad for Coman, he had more gameplay at PSG than we lied to him we would offer :facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Good game by the team overall. Parma sadly didn't hold on for the draw against Roma. Glad to see Morata play, and even if he missed that good chance, I really liked how he played, nice passing, fast player, good dribbling. I hope he starts vs Atalanta along with Tevez. Giovinco also played well in my opinion, but was a bit selfish at times, he took 9 shots today lol. I'm glad Vidal is back and scored twice, even Padoin looked good. Pepe looks a more fit now and Marchisio and Pereyra played well. Llorente needs to improve though in my opinion. Defence was good too, I like seeing Evra involved in the plays. It was missing Coman though, I think it would've been nice to sub him and play 4-3-3 with Morata and Giovinco.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Season is not over....I'm sure that Coman will get his chances.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:42 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:gotta feel bad for Coman, he had more gameplay at PSG than we lied to him we would offer :facepalm:

Bro, what's wrong with you honestly, I bet you barely even watched Coman at PSG, plus we're only 4 games in to the season, relax. He already started one of the games and featured a bit in another.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:42 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Our ex-player De Ceglie has scored against Roma and the match is a 1-1 draw atm.
Hopefuly Parma can hold that result and we take the Serie A lead.

Roma's 4-3-3 is very efficient brah don't think anyone bar us can stop them....

yet we keep on hindering the ability of this team and playing 3-5-2 at home vs Cesena when even 2-0 up bringing on Padoin and Pepe when Coman deserves a chance Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:44 pm

not to mention Giovinco deserved to be taken off for Coman.... he as just selfish and wasteful
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:46 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:gotta feel bad for Coman, he had more gameplay at PSG than we lied to him we would offer :facepalm:

Bro, what's wrong with you honestly, I bet you barely even watched Coman at PSG, plus we're only 4 games in to the season, relax. He already started one of the games and featured a bit in another.

when you are 2-0 up and you cannot give a player who left his team for playtime on a promise you gave him then there's something really wrong somewhere....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:46 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:

[/quote]

Not only this, he's constantly being negative about everything that has to do with juve. Just grow up dude. Fact is that we currently are doing very good(yes even pereyra).
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next