Bankz
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
Winter is Coming
Great Leader Sprucenuce
77 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II

Post by Thimmy Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:27 am

Harmonica wrote:Why is Fakenaldo talked in this thread? This thread is for concrete appreciation, not fake ones.

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 NMkUzr6

If the pitch had been made out of concrete, I'm sure he wouldn't have fallen like a rolled up carpet from a light knock to the front of his left leg.

I genuinely appreciate that he decided to go for glory instead of passing it to Suarez or Neymar  banana

Last edited by Thimmy on Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 Empty Re: The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II

Post by Curtinho Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:28 am

nazimali12 wrote:CR was no better tbh. kept losing the balls all the game.could not get past any player. was lucky that alves fall down in bad position and he got space to shoot. made some tackles but was bad in attack and build up

not taking anything from CR, but he looked like he declined a lot, or he was not interested in this game

Definitely, his goal was very non-chalant. He was like "this goal doesn't even matter to me since Barcelona is too big of a team". Meanwhile Messi still looks like a sketch from Mad TV, and played like one too today.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:38 am

Thimmy wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Why is Fakenaldo talked in this thread? This thread is for concrete appreciation, not fake ones.

If the pitch had been made out of concrete, I'm sure he wouldn't have fallen like a rolled up carpet from a light knock to the front of his left leg.

I genuinely appreciate that he decided to go for glory instead of passing it to Suarez or Neymar  banana
Funnily that should've been a second yellow and game over. But that's Messi thread for you, here concrete evidence speak for themselves, in Fakenaldo thread his transvestite pictures speak for themselves. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:44 am

Harmonica wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Funnily that should've been a second yellow and game over. But that's Messi thread for you, here concrete evidence speak for themselves, in Fakenaldo thread his fake muscles speak for themselves. Laughing

Concrete evidence for what? hmm That he made the most out of the situation? hmm His muscles are fake? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:50 am

Thimmy wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Funnily that should've been a second yellow and game over. But that's Messi thread for you, here concrete evidence speak for themselves, in Fakenaldo thread his fake muscles speak for themselves. Laughing

Concrete evidence for what? hmm That he made the most out of the situation? hmm His muscles are fake? hmm
Concrete evidence that he actually performed? Are you that thick, where are Fakenaldo's highlights?  Razz Oh yeah they consist of getting out muscled by Alba, diving in defense and tapping it in after his team carried him whole match and served the second best chance of the game on platter. Oh, and few transvestite pictures. rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:12 am

I'm pretty sure that if Messi had passed it to Suarez, that would've been the best chance of the game.. on a hypothetical platter hmm

Thick? You mean like, Kim Kardashian? hmm Ronaldo's highlights? He found the back of the net more Ghimli's hairless brother cheers

Last edited by Thimmy on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:16 am

Now you're just playing dumb.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:22 am

Harmonica wrote:Now you're just playing dumb. you can't be dumb and play dumb

Yeah, but I'm not the expert on that topic here Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:18 am

Thimi your profile pic is awesome but your arguments suck!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:36 am

Thimmy wrote:The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 NMkUzr6

I'm pretty sure that if Messi had passed it to Suarez, that would've been the best chance of the game.. on a hypothetical platter hmm
suarez opened when messi already went into challenge. he did the right thing. pepe did a good job ,stayed between neymar and messi not giving space to any of them. I consider him the best defender in the game. Marcelo did ok. Ramos did wrong thing and it was a foul. he did not kick him hard but put his leg in messi's way. messi needed a jump to get past that leg
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Its funny to see Cronaldo fanboys rattled when I posted highlights of Messi. rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:32 pm

Harmonica do you have a gif of Messi rugby tackling Pepe on the corner that led to the subsequent corner which resulted in the goal hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:36 pm

eelir wrote:Thimi your profile pic is awesome but your arguments suck!

Arguments? I thought we already established that I'm too dumb for such things hmm I was just having a nice conversation in the C. Ronaldo thread :whistle:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Yeah. Thimmy is not a cr fanboy. Why are you so sad harmonica?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:38 pm

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 QTX0FLe

scratch
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:39 pm

He's world-class even when playing regista
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Passing masterclass against Valencia.

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 DXapNdH

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 5nhAf4S

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 JfS2xoG

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 VqidE9m

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 X6RtdQL

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 XMghcTo

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 UIR247y

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 JHTh3Es

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 7orp1OF

The Lionel Messi Appreciation Thread & Fan Club II - Page 40 E8OF7yx

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=39708
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40