I've lost count of how many times Essien and Muntari got dispossessed
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs AC Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus vs AC Milan

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:34 pm

i want to punch muntari's face so bad right now. this guy doesnt know how to play football. go home!

and is he wearing captain armband? inzaghi's lost the plot.

a game ago tassotti said we will settle with draw...

this is a disgrace... i have never imagined something coming out of former milan player.. who has won it all in club level.

tassotti inzaghi muntari, essien, zaccardo, and bunch of rubbish player should be kicked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Milan should buy 100 new midfielders imo because your midfield is actually pathetic to the point i'd wager the Rangers midfield would outplay it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:42 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Milan should buy 100 new midfielders imo because your midfield is actually pathetic to the point i'd wager the Rangers midfield would outplay it.

seriously kids from parking lot can outdo our midfield.

i had so much respect for inzaghi as a player, he is turning out to be one of the most hated person right now...

tassoti is a lowlife to he should move out of this club..

im sick of this ... how low can our club get... muntari a captain...

this is absolute bs!!!!!! from maldini wearing that armband to muntari... unbelievable.. this is beyond disgusting

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Another thing, I like players who are aggressive but idiots like Muntari who dive in 24 *bleep* 7 are so *bleep* naive and stupid. How can a player be allowed to play for your team when he almost actively tries to get sent off half the time is beyond me

Then... to give him captaincy. Idiotic. Should be sold for pennies.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:45 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:I've lost count of how many times Essien and Muntari got dispossessed

i dont get it... doesnt inzaghi and tassoti ever even review any games and realize they are slow, they loose posesssion, essien stopped playing football 5 years ago and muntari has been a brainless cocky player who doesnt even know how to play football..

i mean is this the first time? how ... i still find it hard to believe this... how can even these players get to play... is beyond my imagination...

seriously... our coaching and technical staffs are deluded!!! really stupid...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:48 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Another thing, I like players who are aggressive but idiots like Muntari who dive in 24 *bleep* 7 are so *bleep* naive and stupid. How can a player be allowed to play for your team when he almost actively tries to get sent off half the time is beyond me

Then... to give him captaincy. Idiotic. Should be sold for pennies.

thats why our club is in all time low... this a disgrace.. i mean inzaghi i dont know what in the hell is he thinking to give muntari a captain armband when there are far more serious and professional individuals.. like diego lopez, or even alex, or honda.

i never appreciate muntari ever, cuz all he does his tackle, plays with just aggresssion, is lazy, doesnt make right decisions and always passes to nowhere... fundamentally he doesnt know how to play football he just kicks to nowhere!! how can he get regular time let alone 2.5 million a year!!and have his contract extended!!!

and now he gets captain armband...

i seriously am pissed... i find it really disturbing how galliani inzaghi tassotti gets sleep over this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Muntari and Essien haven't been subbed yet is this some joke?

FFS I'm tried of this. I'm going to learn Italian, get a coaching license, and will coach a Milan youth team and work my way up the ladder.

Unbelievable sack this fool :facepalm:

Last edited by Casciavit on Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:50 pm

im not angry as milan is loosing, im angry because inzaghi and tassotti has learned absolutely nothing!!!! its same story over and over again and hoping for good results. inzaghi hasnt won any games in last 6-7 games...

sorry inzaghi but u really deserved be kicked out with tassotti right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:06 pm

I will never in the life of me understand that in these past five years why the players who play bad are not *bleep* BENCHED
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:09 pm

Pogba just raped Essien Laughing

Juve 3-1 Milan
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:10 pm

Muntari actually hasn't been that bad, probably our best midfielder this game (not saying much I know). Why Essien is still on the field though God alone knows...
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:10 pm

:facepalm:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm

sigh should stop watching just in case it becomes another atletico/real
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:17 pm

All that space we're conceding in between the lines :facepalm:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:24 pm

Honda has the turning speed of a cruise ship
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:43 pm

well deserved loss. well milan came here hoping for a draw (whats that tassotti said) we deserve to be defeated.

inzaghi handing captain armband to muntari is a disgrace...
please leave the club with tassotti.

on the positive note, antonelli was MOTM for milan, and he is a real deal. never stopped fighting, great defending, great going forward, and keeps ball with confidence. thats the kind of left back i was hoping for. for me, antonelli is a great signing as left back since kaladze.

i saw some good stuff from paletta too. he is slow but seems he can intercept ball well if he can catch up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:32 am

I don't know how much you can read into the result of this game given that we had half our starting XI missing: Destro, Montolivo, De Jong, Abate, De Sciglio and El Shaarawy.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:04 am

Forza wrote:I don't know how much you can read into the result of this game given that we had half our starting XI missing: Destro, Montolivo, De Jong, Abate, De Sciglio and El Shaarawy.

yea i understand u forza but the biggest letdown for me what not the result itself but tassotti saying in pre game we settle for draw and then inzaghi handing muntari captain armband and muntari essien and zaccardo starting.

it was very disturbing to see guy like muntari getting captain armband. he has absolutely no quality nor personality or professionalism to be captain... i was so bitter about this because when we look at very iconic players wearing that captain armband and he gets to wear that...

inzaghi really let me down... he let all the former hero let down... that to me ... is a disgrace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:09 am

JespSwe wrote:
Forza wrote:I don't know how much you can read into the result of this game given that we had half our starting XI missing: Destro, Montolivo, De Jong, Abate, De Sciglio and El Shaarawy.

yea i understand u forza but the biggest letdown for me what not the result itself but tassotti saying in pre game we settle for draw and then inzaghi handing muntari captain armband and muntari essien and zaccardo starting.

it was very disturbing to see guy like muntari getting captain armband. he has absolutely no quality nor personality or professionalism to be captain... i was so bitter about this because when we look at very iconic players wearing that captain armband and he gets to wear that...

inzaghi really let me down... he let all the former hero let down... that to me ... is a disgrace.

Oh, I completely agree with you. When I wrote, "I don't know how much you can read into the result" before, I meant the impersonal "you", as in "I don't know how much one can read into the result".
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:47 am

For once, the team did press well upfront especially when you take into consideration that we were missing 6 starters (De Jong, Montolivo, Abate, Destro, SES, and Menez). The midfield of Muntari and Essien was never going to provide support for both the attack and defence. The decision to sub poli out was ridiculous since he was doing an excellent job at marking Pogba and limiting chances.

If you look at the team, we have a good starting line up that can even become very good provided that the players build chemistry and great tactics are introduced like with Atletico. This match showed us that we severely lack depth in midfield and it should be our prime objective in the summer to purchase midfielders that are either the level of De jong/ Monto or better. I believe Xhaka would be great in our current formation.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Essien + Muntari on the same field = Automatic Loss
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:41 pm

As a Juve fan, its really sad to see Milan in this condition. I've always had the ultimate respect for Milan, I hope they recover and challenge us for the title soon. I cant even enjoy the derby like I used to. Yesterdays Milan looked like a small team. Not even the shadow of what it used to be.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:58 am

Based Bonera wrote:Essien + Muntari on the same field = Automatic Loss

Essien and Muntari are a crime against football.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:16 pm

Captain Sulleyman rofl Remember the good old days when we thought the world had ended because Bonera had the armband?

A rival should inspire many emotions in an opposition, be it fear, respect or even contempt. It's a cruel reflection of our state that Juventus seemed only to register disinterest in us. This wasn't a clash of titans it was a training session in which our opposition never left second gear. Our starting eleven was uninspired and conservative, everything we've come to expect by this stage of the season. In a sense, it can be defended. The absence of both Montolivo and De Jong robbed Inzaghi of an anchor with great personality. Van Ginkel has looked short of confidence in recent weeks, leaving Essien as our only remaining option in front of the defence. Even then his reduced mobility, suspect decision making with the ball and lack of technique would seem to necessitate that he is surrounded by players of greater discipline, which undermines the case for Bonaventura's inclusion in our midfield trio. As I said, one can understand the decisions that Inzaghi makes. One can also tire of making excuses though when there seems to be no reason to give someone the benefit of the doubt. To field a side incapable of playing anything but the most rigid and uninspired football might be overlooked in isolation. To see it develop into a pattern though is beneath such an institution. Injuries must be taken into account and we were simply missing too many starters to expect our very best football but I saw no attempt to supplement our weaknesses tactically. They were simply accepted by a side resigned to its fate before a ball was kicked.

Juventus had one clear weakness on paper, being forced to field Padoin at right back in the absence of Lichtsteiner, however absolutely nothing was done to exploit this advantage. Antonelli, who has had an excellent season to date at Genoa, in particular due to his exploits in attack, was given virtually no support. The front line of Honda, Cerci and Menez seemed to have no express purpose beyond stepping on each other's toes. Menez made a meek attempt to drift to the left at times whilst Honda seemed caught in between freedom and futility. That Zaccardo was preferred to Rami at right back did little to help our game going forward, with Cerci forced to come deep to drive the ball forward. Alessio was our most lively contributor on the night however he was isolated as Pogba dominated the entire flank, repeatedly coming over to frustate Cerci after he had seemed to better Evra whilst completing erasing Poli as a quantity in the centre. Honda's lack not simply of speed but acceleration rendered him too easily suppressed as he failed to either beat his man or move the ball on quickly enough on numerous occasions, though he was hurt both by the lack of a threat in behind - at least in the opening half an hour - and by our side's unbalanced structure. We did not play badly at times however this was largely down to Juventus' relaxed attitude to the game rather than any great pressure that we applied. We lacked precision and purpose when attempting to pierce Juventus on the break and lacked tempo to shift them out of position when the entire team pushed up, with Juve able to push their entire team back and soak up pressure with ease before repeatedly tearing us apart on the counter, though thankfully a relatively poor game from Tevez saw us go unpunished on many occasions.

With regard to the goals, the first was obviously a controversial offside decision but it was also poor and risky defending. We should never have been threatened from a throw in to begin with. The second was an unfortunate error from Diego Lopez who, having earlier made a terrific save on Marchisio after Muntari's inexplicable lapse of concetration on the ball in the box, undid all of our efforts to equalise with a poor punch. It was an uncharacteristically poor game from Lopez on the whole whose distribution was horrid throughout. As for the third, Lopez was unlucky to be deceived by the ball coming off the post but it was no more than Juventus deserved. We were simply fortunate that they did not put five or six past us by the game's end such was their threat on the counter in the second half. In attack, Antonelli deserves credit for a beautiful header from a well taken corner by Cerci as well as for his effort to win the ball back high up the pitch and play in Pazzini for what should have been our second equaliser. It was a monumental save from Buffon but against such a good side, when you create so few chances, you simply have to take them and it was a huge blow. Giampaolo's introduction was an undoubtedly positive one after Menez left the pitch early however as his movement in behind and his determination to at least fight for long balls gave us a new dimension. It was not enough however and sadly one got the impression that even had we rolled in a second goal, Juventus could have taken this game away from us whenever they wanted.

On a final note, I thought Paletta's debut was also positive. Not a perfect performance by any means but he didn't do too badly considering it was a baptism of fire. Probably our third best performer after Cerci and Antonelli, though the latter was a bit wasteful on the ball at times. I've watched quite a bit of him at Genoa this season and he is simply inconsistent over the course of 90 minutes but the positives that we saw against Juventus, both on the overlap and when cutting in and combining, are elements of his game that he shows week in, week out. I hope to see a left flank of Antonelli, Bonaventura and El Shaarawy in the near future.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next