Great Leader Sprucenuce
Robespierre
DeletedUser#1
Unique
Art Morte
61 posters

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:26 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Arsenal will win the league, as I said from the beginning, then Chelsea and City, Tottenham 4th, Liverpool 5th, then Southampton 6th and Utd 7th.

You can make a lot of money if you trust my powers of prediction.

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6 - Page 41 Scumbag-Aliens_o_110995

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:29 am

I do not understand that meme hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:37 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

And you know will. banana

The more we take the mickey out of rival fans on GS, the more convinced I feel about our chances of finishing fifth tbh hmm

I always wonder whats finishing 5th like? hmm

You could try supporting Spurs for a season Razz

#ForeverInOurShadow

#InB4WeGetRapedAtWHLTomo

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:23 am

Don't call me James wrote:I'd bet anything that we'll finish above United.

Heck, 1 month suspension from GL bet. If United finish above us I leave GL for a month and vice-versa, one of you pos' take the bet and put some stake behind all that empty talk ffs. :coffee:

You are so delusional Laughing You would think being wrong year after year and seeing your expectations fall flat on your face but yet you remain delusional still Laughing

Eventually reality will hit home and it will hit hard.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:29 am

Don't be a spoilsport mole. What a dream killer. Puh!

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V6 - Page 41 Polls_no_2Bfun_2Bscan_5504_321346_answer_2_xlarge

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:33 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Heck, 1 month suspension from GL bet. If United finish above us I leave GL for a month and vice-versa, one of you pos' take the bet and put some stake behind all that empty talk ffs. :coffee:

You are so delusional Laughing You would think being wrong year after year and seeing your expectations fall flat on your face but yet you remain delusional still Laughing

Delusional Laughing

says the man who drove Pardew out of his club in order to get John freaking Carver in. You're the last one to talk about delusion mate.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:34 am

That's being VAGIed by Mashley. Not the same as being delusional I guess hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:47 am

Molesinator drove Pardiola out of Newcastleshire damn, can I hire you to drive out a certain someone from our starting line up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:20 am

5 points is absolutely nothing to make up especially considering United have to come to Anfield later on in the season.

Liverpool have outplayed Arsenal and Chelsea in recent weeks which emphasizes their good form. Gerrard's retirement will give them extra motivation and getting back their best player won't hurt either.r
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:50 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Delusional Laughing

says the man who drove Pardew out of his club in order to get John freaking Carver in. You're the last one to talk about delusion mate.

Yes because my comments on an Internet message board has an effect on Alan Pardew, the man left off his own accord.

Also I knew that in the event Pardew leaving we wouldn't replace him till the summer in all likelihood. I saw this scenario coming a mile away but in any case I don't see how that makes me delusional.

I never expected it to be any different and quite frankly any replacement who actually has some form of top flight coaching credentials (so that eliminates Carver) in the summer will be an improvement for a vast number of reasons.

Anyway don't compare to any Liverpool fan considering I expect next to nothing and you expect world domination.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:44 am

hows finishing above ManUtd called as world domination Laughing what are the strong logical facts which clarify that ManUtd will finish above Liverpool in the table Laughing !! Not saying we will, but to act as if it is an impossible thing to happen is also ridiculous !!
People cant differentiate things at times, it seems :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:48 am

Where are these people that were talking nonesense 2 pages ago. Someone take the goddam bet ffs. I raise the stakes to two months of suspension u plebs. We'll comfortably finish above United.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:46 am

Don't call me James wrote:Where are these people that were talking nonesense 2 pages ago. Someone take the goddam bet ffs. I raise the stakes to two months of suspension u plebs. We'll comfortably finish above United.

rofl

A prime example of false confidence right here, people.

I'll gladly take any bet you're offering.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41