Pedram
M99
Casciavit
RealGunner
Onyx
25 posters

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

Go down

Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20 - Page 21 Empty Re: Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:21 pm

They should just have a Bryan-Ambrose or Bryan-Ziggler match. Keep them both faces and they'll tear the house down.

Who the hell cares about Sheamus?

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20 - Page 21 Empty Re: Road to Reigns-tlemania - Official WWE Thread Part 20

Post by M99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:25 pm

While Reigns' promo was good, just listen to Ambrose's promo and one will understand immediately why Ambrose is more over than Reigns despite being booked to look 56x weaker than him. In one minute he was better than Reigns who had like 7 minutes. Even Bryan who is supposedly terrible on the mic was better than Reigns. Had his likability, aggression and called out Reigns winning Rumble over him, Ziggler and Ambrose without breaking kayfabe.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Casciavit wrote:They should just have a Bryan-Ambrose or Bryan-Ziggler match. Keep them both faces and they'll tear the house down.

Who the hell cares about Sheamus?

Irish people hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:27 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Sheamus defeated Bryan in 18 seconds to win the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 28.

rofl rofl

rofl Hall of fame career indeed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:40 pm

That loss actually made him lol. That's when fans got pissed and got behind him. Cena says it in the Wrestlemania documentary, fans were like "OK here's a guy we like and you are rewarding him by burying him?"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:49 pm

M99 wrote:While Reigns' promo was good, just listen to Ambrose's promo and one will understand immediately why Ambrose is more over than Reigns despite being booked to look 56x weaker than him. In one minute he was better than Reigns who had like 7 minutes. Even Bryan who is supposedly terrible on the mic was better than Reigns. Had his likability, aggression and called out Reigns winning Rumble over him, Ziggler and Ambrose without breaking kayfabe.

Some rumours circulating that he was being fed lines during the interview lol if true.

And I agree about Ambrose. Guy has an insane amount of charisma, when he talks you listen. Reigns is just boring, their is nothing interesting about him.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:43 pm

Just saw the Reigns-Lesnar segment. Was actually really good. Heyman killed it. And Lesnar-Reigns stare down was nicely done.

I think quite many will get behind this feud eventually. Reigns is still going to get cheered by non-smark crowd but so is Lesnar hmm

The real travesty is going to be at WM main event. Why couldn't it be Brock-Rock as a non title and Cena-Reigns for the title and passing of the torch.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Austin and Wade Keller reviewed the Rumble.

Austin thinks basically the same thing would happen in any arena in the country
Austin seems very high on Rusev
Keller thinks they should have booked Reigns to be a workhorse in the match to counter the perception he is being gifted a spot
Austin and Keller thought Rocks reaction was shoot and he was legit hot about it
Steve makes a great point about the WM31 main event. Neither Brock or Reigns are people that can lead a match.
Wade claims 10-80k are realistic numbers of people who could have cancelled the Network.
Steve and Wade give the triple threat a 4.5/5. Steve thought it was the best triple threat he has ever seen.
Both very high on Seth Rollins.
Austin says WWE would be in dire straits without Cena.
Steve critical of Romans work rate. Said he kept going to a corner for a break.
Both agree that Bryan grabbed the brass ring last year.
Both think the booking was unfair to Reigns.
Both think Bryan should have won. Wade reckons this would have been the more profitable option as well.
Wade has heard very little indications that Undertaker will return this year.
Wade thinks Vince needs to apologise to Reigns and that he should have had the experience to know not to put him in that position.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:49 pm

Lesnar can lead a match IMO, don't agree with that.

Was the triple threat really that good? Find it hard to believe the best ever talk tbh, there's been some fantastic triple threats in the past.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Was the triple threat really that good? Find it hard to believe the best ever talk tbh, there's been some fantastic triple threats in the past.

I agree.

But, I can understand why that opinion of the match is held, given how we as an audience have been subjected to some horrible matches for years now.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:01 pm

It was easily one of the best ever. I can't decide if this or Benoit/Michaels/Triple H was the best ever.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:03 pm

Can't wait till WWE panics and somehow put Bryan in the title match at WM only for him to eat the pin by Reigns.

That will go even better.

Unless they turn Reigns heel. Can make two big stars from the match while Lesnar not having to lose (which he shouldn't by anyone).

but then that takes the whole rub from the beast thing away.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:07 pm

izzy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Was the triple threat really that good? Find it hard to believe the best ever talk tbh, there's been some fantastic triple threats in the past.

I agree.

But, I can understand why that opinion of the match is held, given how we as an audience have been subjected to some horrible matches for years now.

Disagree on this. Storyline and characters might have gone stale but match quality has been good these past few years.

The Wyatt Family vs The Shield
Adrian Neville vs Sami Zayn
CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar
Daniel Bryan vs John Cena
Daniel Bryan vs HHH
Daniel Bryan vs Cesaro
John Cena vs Cesaro
Cesaro vs Sami Zayn
Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt
Adrian Neville vs Sami Zayan vs Tyler Breeze vs Tyson Kidd
Team Cena vs Team Authority
CM Punk vs John Cena
Goldust and Cody Rhodes vs Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins

Just from 2013 and 2014 on top of my head.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:08 pm

Include Cena vs Wyatt LMS as well. Great match despite the ending.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm

They need to find a legit way for Lesnar to drop that belt.

The bad thing is, the audience knows that no one backstage can even compete with him, let alone beat him, so any scenario of him losing a 1-on-1 match to anybody in the company is laughable.

It's really bad. This is how I would have done it:
Brock drops the belt at RR because of an interference by Undertaker, taking him out of the match.
Had they still had CM Punk, they could of had him win the belt in that Triple Threat match at RR, have Bryan win the RR and the fans would have went nuts for a Bryan-CM Punk match at WM.

Sets up the Brock V Undertaker thing perfectly imo.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm

RealGunner wrote:Include Cena vs Wyatt LMS as well. Great match despite the ending.

Just typed in few random great matches. Obviously there are more like Wyatt/Cena, Harper/Ziggler ladder match, Harper/Ziggler/Kidd triple threat, Punk/Taker etc, Ambrose/Rollins etc.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:12 pm

M99 wrote:
izzy wrote:

I agree.

Disagree on this. Storyline and characters might have gone stale but match quality has been good these past few years.

CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar
Daniel Bryan vs HHH
Daniel Bryan vs Cesaro
John Cena vs Cesaro
Cesaro vs Sami Zayn
CM Punk vs John Cena

Those are all good/great matches........................ how many are Triple Threats though?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:15 pm

Rock, Angle and Undertaker at Vengeance 02 is my personal WWE favourite, that or Rock, Angle and HHH at Summerslam 2000.

Although my personal favourite isn't even from WWE lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:17 pm

Most have already said this but I'll say it again.

WWE's biggest mistake wasn't kicking out Bryan. That was what most expected anyways. Their mistake was to ruin guys like Bray, Ziggler, Rusev and Ambrose. Seriously, others went out in a much better way.

They kept Rusev till the end, only for Reigns to superman him out without an actual 1 on 1.

Bray who deserved to win the Rumble based on that amazing showing, went out without anyone even noticing. Amrbose came in as a jobber. Ziggler came in for a laugh.

These guys are the best in WWE atm, all treated like shit.

I don't blame Reigns for anything. He is Green, not shit. It's WWE who have constantly been making bad decisions.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:17 pm

God Angle was great in ring ffs.. Same with Benoit and HBK. MT keep saying most of it is mic work. I don't really agree with that, a lot of it is about the ring work and having a great finisher.

Bryan, Rollins and Ambrose are prob my favourites to watch right now.

Last edited by Freeza on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:17 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Rock, Angle and Undertaker at Vengeance 02 is my personal WWE favourite, that or Rock, Angle and HHH at Summerslam 2000.

No one watches Mexican pro wrestling here brah
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:18 pm

izzy wrote:
M99 wrote:
izzy wrote:

I agree.

CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar
Daniel Bryan vs HHH
Daniel Bryan vs Cesaro
John Cena vs Cesaro
Cesaro vs Sami Zayn
CM Punk vs John Cena

Those are all good/great matches........................ how many are Triple Threats though?

You said audience had been treated to horrible matches. As for triple threats

Bryan/Orton/Batista was really fun. Then recently we had Ziggler/Cesaro/Kidd. The triple threat on Royal Rumble was just too good. Amazing match.

Last edited by M99 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:18 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Rock, Angle and Undertaker at Vengeance 02 is my personal WWE favourite, that or Rock, Angle and HHH at Summerslam 2000.

It was TNA lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

It was TNA lol.

Spoiler:

stay safe

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:21 pm

Freeza wrote:God Angle was great in ring ffs.. Same with Benoit and HBK. MT keep saying most of it is mic work. I don't really agree with that, a lot of it is about the ring work and having a great finisher.

Bryan, Rollins and Ambrose are prob my favourites to watch right now.

It's not a coincidence that most great triple threats included Angle or Benoit lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:22 pm

M99 wrote:You said audience had been treated to horrible matches. As for triple threats

Bryan/Orton/Batista was really fun. Then recently we had Ziggler/Cesaro/Kidd. The triple threat on Royal Rumble was just too good. Amazing match.

Because, Austin specifically said Triple Threats. I thought it was clear I was only talking about Triple Threats....... why would I talk about another match type.....?

So 3 matches in recent years........ uh huh.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next