Kaladin
halamadrid2
Forza
60 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II - Page 31 Empty Re: The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II

Post by Forza Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Robespierre wrote:yes it is . But it won't happen.
Torino is having an unreal streak , they don't lose since November, they are having same league than last year without Immobile and Cerci ... fantastic Ventura

Ah , anyway for me Handanovic was shite yesterday on Salah goal .
I don't like on coming outs.  
We had better GKs than him in past.

In the recent past? Toldo?

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:18 pm

I support Inter since 1997 and I saw as GKs Pagliuca, Peruzzi, Frey , Toldo ,Julio Cesar and Handanovic now.
All were better GKs than him except Frey probably (although I appreciated him to Fiorentina).
Pagliuca and JC definitely the best GKs seen by me with Inter ( Peruzzi wasn't in his prime, infact he lasted just a year, he came just because Lippi wanted to take away Inter columns as Pagliuca, Simeone, Bergomi for his favorites )
Before of Pagliuca we had Zenga and in his period he was voted also as the best GK in the world.
Anyway our GK tradition is great so it is not an affront but I don't think he was up to them.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:16 pm

Robespierre wrote:I support Inter since 1997 and I saw as GKs Pagliuca, Peruzzi, Frey , Toldo ,Julio Cesar and Handanovic now.
All were better GKs than him except Frey probably (although I appreciated him to Fiorentina).
Pagliuca and JC definitely the best GKs seen by me with Inter ( Peruzzi wasn't in his prime, infact he lasted just a year, he came just because Lippi wanted to take away Inter columns as Pagliuca, Simeone, Bergomi for his favorites )
Before of Pagliuca we had Zenga and in his period he was voted also as the best GK in the world.
Anyway our GK tradition is great so it is not an affront but I don't think he was up to them.

All of those GKs had great seasons and not-so-great seasons. Handanovic is no different. I also liked Frey when he went to Fio, those were some of his best years.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:47 pm

Handanovic is surely legit but in his prime he never reached the levels touched by some of  Gks mentioned. They were also more complete, Handanovic still lacks on coming outs. He's shit for feet but I don't care much about GK's feet ( anyway I dont' realize why Barca wanted him , for this reason) , he is an excelent free kick saver but it is not the main thing to rate a GK.

Frey was inferior, Toldo was better  than him but  close to him , the rest ( Zenga, Pagliuca , Peruzzi , Juilio Cesar ) was enough superior

Pagliuca was  unreal in his prime , difference maker for Sampdoria scudetto with that performance Yascin-esque in Inter-Sampdoria 0-2 where he saved everything , even a penalty kick against Matthaus.
He played also 2 WC with Italy, an Italy in his prime ( final in 94) , I can't remind well Usa 94 but I remind everything about France 98

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II - Page 31 Pagliucanorway-o
GK of great charisma

Peruzzi in Juve was a legend, the hero of their last Champions League won in 1996 at Rome.

Same thing Julio Cesar under us, just him could save that shot of Messi in his prime . Only him.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:56 pm

I appreciate much Podolski.
He looks like the typical Erasmus student in Italy. :bow:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Thinking about watching Roma - Juventus today. Pls stay safe.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Celta vs Elche is at the same time though hmm
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Celta vs Elche is at the same time though hmm

GOAT Liga it is then. Proud Golito. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:43 pm

A player who impressed me this week, Juve's Mattiello (spelling?) who's on loan at Chievo. Played as a pseudo midfielder/wingback and looked especially good against us ( Not that hard today tbf) but credit where its due. Could maybe be a solution post-Licht? Anyways, i still feel like he needs to learn the tools of his trade, another season on loan would be most suitable
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Anyway, i fully expect Roma to botch it up tonight. They never seem to be mentally 'there' when its go time. The only way Roma can get back in the race is if Juve shoot themselves in the foot
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:50 pm

hmm fortunately Napoli lost so we wont lose our 3 points advantage over them even if we end up losing to Juve. A win however would make it to 6 and gives us a room to play EL with more certainty. Injuries took its toll on Roma this season as Sabatini brought rather inexperienced players which never could gain the trust of Garcia as a result a player like Pjanic forced to play with injection 3 games or more. The defensive solidity gone out the window by benatia sale, Its not even Overrating him or anything in comparison with Astori and Mbiwa he is on another level. The team compensate by Midfield sitting deeper and practicing safe passes which resulted as numerous stalemates. To add to It the new signings (doumbia and Ibarbo) are both out injured. In short the only way we beat juve might be through Totti as he is the savoir of Roma and always has been.
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 am

Shocked my eyes are bleeding from this match, watching paint dry is more exciting
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:20 am

I hope Fussbaall hasn't watched this match , it 'd worsen his consideration of Serie Zzzzzzzzzzzzz further Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:32 am

Juve deserve their led honestly. Good hit from Tevez.

2 shots in 72 minutes is not good enough at all for a side looking to get back in the title race.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:35 am

Honestly , not for nothing surprised.
The usual Roma for months
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:36 am

KEITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:49 am

This is better and I do not know how toro received the second yellow without even tackling but thanks referee for that.
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:26 am

Keita still winning points in 2015 Laughing Don't know whether to laugh or cry Crying or Very sad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:40 am

I swear Roma had no chance to score other than in a set piece lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:46 am

Torino passed from another great partnership to another great partnership : just the role change .
Last year was Immobile - Cerci  , now we've Darmian - Bruno Peres,  basically the best fullback's partnership of Serie A imo.  It  was fundamental for a team who hasn't a great attack . I was the first to hype the Brazilian here smoking he reminded me Maicon for some things , the sensation about his qualities were right.
Darmian ... we know him all , excessively overhyped during WC for me but he was legit and he is maturated this year.
Yep , Ventura is a wizard to overrate the frauds , but they are good really.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:01 am

I've never seen Benitez  as yesterday after the match, he had a sulking expression during the interviews he said to be tired and he said to be angry not explaining towards who.
the weirdest thing was during Sky interview when   the Sky pundits tried to " extract words" from Benitez's mouth but he merely said " I am tired " .  

A surreal interview

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/O0zULQYlqIx/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>
https://vine.co/v/O0zULQYlqIx

infact Italian medias insist on fact Benitez will leave because not so satisfied from this new Italian experience, it is a realistic scenario  , although the cups can change the mood and Napoli has good chance for Coppa Italia and Europa League

Anyway , on Sunday there's Inter. He's lucky.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by InteristAli Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:56 am

Robespierre wrote:I support Inter since 1997 and I saw as GKs Pagliuca, Peruzzi, Frey , Toldo ,Julio Cesar and Handanovic now.
Before of Pagliuca we had Zenga and in his period he
was voted also as the best GK in the world.

I really dont agree with you on the goal, if he hadnt come out Ilicic would have scored, he should have hit it somewhere safer though

But i do think youre a bit underrating him
InteristAli
InteristAli
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:54 am

I actually agree with Robes I too think that Handanovic is not in the same league with Peruzzi, Pagliuca, Toldo and JC even thou JC sometimes had brain farts and conceded funny goals but still he was class.d
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:05 pm

InteristAli wrote:
Before of Pagliuca we had Zenga and in his period he
was voted also as the best GK in the world.

I really dont agree with you on the goal, if he hadnt come out Ilicic would have scored, he should have hit it somewhere safer though

But i do think youre a bit underrating him

Saying he is not same level than Zenga , Pagliuca, Peruzzi, Julio Cesar is not underrating him . Even I said he was close to Toldo for me.
It's not a fault to be inferior these, we should sign Neuer,De Gea, Courtois to equalize them.
just to make the idea .....
Anyway , considering it' is impossible ( and besides the overall level of GKs is not so good imo, he is also difficult to replace him , for example I 've never seen so scrub GKs in Serie A .... for this reason just when a young Italian GK emerges, ,he is overhyped and  treated as the messiah ... but then we return to the bleak reality easily .... ) of course I hope he will stay with us also in future for years , his contract expires in 2016 but unlike Icardi ( the renew is done) is more difficult to sign it. He wants to play Champions League...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:53 pm

for example I 've never seen so scrub GKs in Serie A .... for this reason just when a young Italian GK emerges, ,he is overhyped and  treated as the messiah ... but then we return to the bleak reality easily .... ) of course I hope he will stay with us also in future for years

This is also the case for forwards. I once ventured intoa  juve forum and apparently Berardi is the new ADP and a potential ballon d'or winner Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:14 pm

there is less overall quality but at least in Serie A you can find always talented players - and also new talented players every year , and not just in top clubs . . It is a good mercato for foreign clubs, Serie A is always observed from all for this ,Dybala will leave  this summer Palermo for Premier as Jovetic did , imo.
Of course it can be a risk to take from Serie A too , because for example not all know the special powers by Ventura ( the frauds Immobile&Cerci smoking )
I realize it more for GKs , in past I used to Serie A teams with many good GKs and it was not for PL ( I have always seen GKs as the weakness of Premier League... but atm they have also the best GKs )  ... Anyway this is also normal .
There is no same money than past, so the clubs prefer to improve other roles than GK who is the less dominant player . It is enough to have a decent GK.
For eaxmple Torino has Padelli  , he isn't worthy than half Gillet ( not even Buffon ) , yet ....
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next