BusterLfc
McAgger
Art Morte
futbol
Hapless_Hans
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Premier League Love and Affection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Premier League Love and Affection Thread

Post by Sri Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:33 pm

lol cool bump here

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

The Premier League Love and Affection Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Premier League Love and Affection Thread

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:34 pm

Best league hands down, so many entertaining characters and personas, truly the WWE of football leagues
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:45 am

Team news

One change for Leeds: Pascal Struijk replaces the injured Liam Cooper. Burnley are without their wide players, Robbie Brady and Dwight McNeil. They are replaced by Josh Benson and Erik Pieters.

Leeds (4-1-4-1) Meslier; Dallas, Ayling, Struijk, Alioski; Phillips; Raphinha, Rodrigo, Klich, Harrison; Bamford.
Substitutes: Casilla, Davis, Casey, Hernandez, Shackleton, Jenkins, Poveda-Ocampo, Roberts, Costa.

Burnley (4-4-2) Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Benson, Westwood, Brownhill, Pieters; Wood, Barnes.
Substitutes: Peacock-Farrell, Norris, Bardsley, Long, Dunne, Stephens, Mancini, Rodriguez, Mumbongo.

Referee Robert Jones.

Heart Heart Heart
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:53 am

Mashed potatoes, beans, fried eggs, and a Premier League football match

breakfast of the year

good morning everyone Heart
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:53 am

Team news

Arsenal (4-2-3-1) Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney; Partey, Xhaka; Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli; Lacazette.
Substitutes: Leno, Holding, Cedric, Tavares, Smith Rowe, Maitland-Niles, Lokonga, Elneny, Pepe.

Manchester City (4-3-3) Ederson; Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Ake; De Bruyne, Rodri, Bernardo; Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling.
Substitutes: Steffen, Walker, Mbete, McAtee, Gundogan, Grealish, Fernandinho, Palmer, Kayky.

Referee Stuart Attwell.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:09 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Mashed potatoes, beans, fried eggs, and a Premier League football match

breakfast of the year

Late wake up on the first day and of year? Smh

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:04 pm

One nil to the Arsenal!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:05 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Mashed potatoes, beans, fried eggs, and a Premier League football match

breakfast of the year

Late wake up on the first day and of year? Smh
My new years resolution is to do the same as before
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:21 pm

I've never seen this thread before. What a treat
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:19 pm

Arteta: "We didn't manage to beat Man City once again. But gentlemen, I tell you this: we came as close as anyone ever has"
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:44 pm

Spoken like peak Artbeta
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:52 pm

Myesyats wrote:Arteta: "We didn't manage to beat Man City once again. But gentlemen, I tell you this: we came as close as anyone ever has"

Their record against Man City over the past decade is depressing, but they did beat them in the FA cup only last season. Man United also beat them once or twice last season. I'm not sure what he means by "we came as close as anyone ever has". This season, City are as consistent as ever, but have lost against Tottenham, Crystal Palace and West Ham, off the top of my head.

I love the way Arsenal are playing these days, but I feel like there's always a huge question mark over their consistency - and in that regard, they're not close to Man City, at all. I'm genuinely excited by the thought of what this Arsenal team might look like 2-3 years into the future, though.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:00 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Spoken like peak Artbeta

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:17 pm

Myesyats wrote:Arteta: "We didn't manage to beat Man City once again. But gentlemen, I tell you this: we came as close as anyone ever has"
Source?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:31 pm

danyjr wrote:
Source?
Myesyats wrote:

What a Face
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:45 pm

danyjr wrote:
Source?

Seinfeld S02E12
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2