Rebaño Sagrado
rwo power
Lord Awesome
Hapless_Hans
M99
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Official Fallon D' Floor 2014 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Fallon D' Floor 2014 Thread

Post by sumon_blue Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:52 am

junkyard wrote:But my vote goes to Kristina!  Clubber  

Winner of Fallon D' Floor 2014 ?
If yes then Congrats!!! another trophy for CR7 banana

sumon_blue
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Official Fallon D' Floor 2014 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Fallon D' Floor 2014 Thread

Post by M99 Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:40 am

And the winner is...

http://fallondfloor.com/?winners

:bow: Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:43 am

Hello from Melbourne! I am here watching the Asian Cup, and what a better place to launch our results from.
Had to scrap a few thousand spam votes. In total, I got 152,242 unique visitor votes. Unfortunately, due to an issue with my server's IP, I actually lost a few thousand votes, but not enough to make a difference in the results.

The winner was Adryan, with over 32% of the vote.

At just under 23%, Giancarlo Gonzalez came in second place, while Cristiano Ronaldo's dive that started it all came in third with 17% of the vote.

Thank you to everyone who made this possible! A lot of you helped out in various ways, whether it was directly by being involved in the website or its social networking, by helping with translations, or even as simple as sharing it with your friends. I really feel like the Internet came together for this one.

I'll be doing more in 2015 with this. First up will be some kind of statistical analysis of the votes. I'll have something up on /r/dataisbeautiful at some point soon. Next, I am trying to get a physical award made. I'll have an update for you all later on when I get it delivered, whether by mail or hand, to Adryan's club, Leeds United.

Lastly, I'm hoping to start a more long-term buildup to next year's event. I'll keep you all posted!

https://i.imgur.com/41YN9x2.png
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2