Jonathan28
LeVersacci
M99
40 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Games Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: General Games Discussion

Post by Twoism Mon 12 Jan 2015, 03:03

M99 wrote:Indigo Prophecy ffs. The game started of so well but became a huge clusterfck in the closing stages. That end of the world BS was so lame.

I'm convinced the devs took bad batch of acid in the middle of writing and as a result we got that ending equivalent to Yellow Submarine.

Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu 15 Jan 2015, 16:01

http://www.businessinsider.my/man-fits-xbox-one-and-ps4-into-laptop-2015-1/

Laughing....absolute monstrosity
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri 16 Jan 2015, 21:22

I don't know what to say...

There are lots of other interesting stories on THIS site.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 19 Jan 2015, 00:32

Anyone playing anything interesting lately?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon 19 Jan 2015, 00:53

Thimmy wrote:I don't know what to say...

Madness.

They need to get some help.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon 19 Jan 2015, 01:04

Played This War of Mine lately . I usually play games for fun , well , let's just say this game isn't fun . It's depressing-addictive , kind of . There's no fun in it , but you will play it nonetheless . Not an hour into the game and my mood went out the window , but i didn't want to stop at all .  

I tried to save a girl from being raped , i hit the soldier from the back but he doesn't die , turns around and kills me. My best survivor died like that . All the rest of my survivors were starving to death. I sent the best runner i had to find food and get back. I find out the soldier raped the girl. I feel an awkward reason to get revenge from the game and i go to find the soldier , this time i had a knife with me , seeing how my other survivor could have used a knife. I kill the soldier , with my survivor barely making it out . Suddenly comes a woman out of nowhere and kills my survivor and takes all the food. I close the game .

I haven't played anything ever since , i am still mad Laughing

Which reminds me . I really need to finish this game , i am way too curious to see how it plays till the end . I must have played like 8% of it ?? and i was pissed and sad and depressed at that point Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon 19 Jan 2015, 01:05

izzy wrote:
Thimmy wrote:I don't know what to say...

Madness.

They need to get some help.

i'd like to see them play Dark Souls with that on Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon 19 Jan 2015, 02:16

Dante wrote:Played This War of Mine lately . I usually play games for fun , well , let's just say this game isn't fun . It's depressing-addictive , kind of . There's no fun in it , but you will play it nonetheless . Not an hour into the game and my mood went out the window , but i didn't want to stop at all .  

I tried to save a girl from being raped , i hit the soldier from the back but he doesn't die , turns around and kills me. My best survivor died like that . All the rest of my survivors were starving to death. I sent the best runner i had to find food and get back. I find out the soldier raped the girl. I feel an awkward reason to get revenge from the game and i go to find the soldier , this time i had a knife with me , seeing how my other survivor could have used a knife. I kill the soldier , with my survivor barely making it out . Suddenly comes a woman out of nowhere and kills my survivor and takes all the food. I close the game .

Which reminds me . I really need to finish this game , i am way too curious to see how it plays till the end . I must have played like 8% of it ?? and i was pissed and sad and depressed at that point Laughing

heh can't gun ho like that, war is not a place for revenge. I appreciate the game but it's one of the games I'm pretty sure I won't be able to finish, especially myself who usually invest in characters I play.

There were only three other war theme games that really gave me that unique feeling like War of Mine, Valiant Heart, Spec Ops The Line & Banner Saga ( not so much a war game I suppose)

@ RG, I think Resident Evil HD remake drops 1st episode today so maybe check it out, I think they release one episode per month. I will wait for final physical copy so that might be a while.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon 19 Jan 2015, 02:48

hmm , thanks for mentioning Valiant Hearts : The Great War , i'll give it a go at some point . Still haven't played Spec Ops The Line Mad

As for this war of mine yeah , it's not an easy or forgiving game. But imo it's well worth it , no way i won't get to finish it. I'll just be really carefull this time , i didn't really think it will be this punishing when i first played it , lol
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 21 Jan 2015, 21:56

Finished AC Unity, lol what a crap ending.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 21 Jan 2015, 22:07

Went into Game today hoping to get another ps4 controller and they want 60 quid Laughing

I'm like no thanks Jeff and leave promptly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 21 Jan 2015, 22:10

No idea why people would buy stuff from Game. Everything is so much cheaper online imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 21 Jan 2015, 22:12

Because I was in town and thought I might as well get it while I was there hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 21 Jan 2015, 22:15

Nah I meant in general. People who shop at game are probably rich or unaware online shopping exists. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 21 Jan 2015, 22:16

damn, if only you said this a month back. Had PS4 controller for like £24 somewhere.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 21 Jan 2015, 22:18

Wasn't really bothered then, ended up ordering off Amazon for 40. Still silly but not quite as insane as 60 lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu 22 Jan 2015, 08:30

Does GameStop sell used, open games that have been played and taken home by employees that are non refundable as soon as you walk out the door as "new", with a "new" sticker plastered on the box being sold for full new price in the UK/Europe too?

Because that's why I don't go there
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 28 Jan 2015, 16:05

Dying Light released today in Europe.

Unfortunately not having the best of reviews.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed 28 Jan 2015, 16:52

Typical Techland, empty promise, dead island 2 with parkour so cool >.< dead island bugs scared me off for good. Luckily it gonna take me sometimes to finish RE remaster & soon Revelation 2 and that's enough zombies for 2015
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 28 Jan 2015, 18:27

Been playing Dragon Age Inquisition past few days, it's a great game and probably deserves the GOTY award but the controls on PC is absolute shite.

Such a shame because it's a beautiful game with lots of lore and depth but the wonky control really takes away the fun from this game for me.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 28 Jan 2015, 23:41

Been watching gameplay of the old Battlefront games lol, getting bare hype.

Dice pls.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 29 Jan 2015, 00:52

Wow lol....

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/01/28/125-people-building-game-thrones-minecraft
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Thu 29 Jan 2015, 14:26

Twoism wrote:
Dante wrote:Played This War of Mine lately . I usually play games for fun , well , let's just say this game isn't fun . It's depressing-addictive , kind of . There's no fun in it , but you will play it nonetheless . Not an hour into the game and my mood went out the window , but i didn't want to stop at all .  

heh can't gun ho like that, war is not a place for revenge. I appreciate the game but it's one of the games I'm pretty sure I won't be able to finish, especially myself who usually invest in characters I play.

There were only three other war theme games that really gave me that unique feeling like War of Mine, Valiant Heart, Spec Ops The Line & Banner Saga ( not so much a war game I suppose)

@ RG, I think Resident Evil HD remake drops 1st episode today so maybe check it out, I think they release one episode per month. I will wait for final physical copy so that might be a while.

This War of Mine sucked all life out of time in about 2 hours. I've never been more depressed because of my actions/choices in a game. Just WOW. I'll probably just play till I start crying or something. Laughing
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu 29 Jan 2015, 15:33

Rev wrote:
Twoism wrote:

This War of Mine sucked all life out of time in about 2 hours. I've never been more depressed because of my actions/choices in a game. Just WOW. I'll probably just play till I start crying or something. Laughing

i get you man , it's pretty ridiculous what this game does to your mood Laughing

i am not sure how it manages this so incredibly easily , but it makes you invest in the characters and their every day struggling almost from the get go , it doesn't even matter you're not having fun at all . I guess it's the fact that , both their short and long term survival depends solely on the player , thus making your added time into the game translate into the player feeling responsible for their lives. One of the most unforgiving , cruel and at the same incredibly satisfying games i have ever played.

Rare game indeed .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 29 Jan 2015, 19:03

Has anyone played Transistor here? Gonna be free on PSN next month.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu 29 Jan 2015, 19:59

So annoyed they pushed Bloodborne instead of Order Sad

No way am I paying full price for a SP game that can be beaten in less than 10 hours..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next