futbol
neuro11
Deja Vu
Bankz
windkick
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Valencia FC 0 v FC Barcelona 1 | November 30 | Estadio Mestalla  - Page 2 Empty Re: Valencia FC 0 v FC Barcelona 1 | November 30 | Estadio Mestalla

Post by windkick Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:52 am

Dude Lucho is a damn moron.

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Valencia FC 0 v FC Barcelona 1 | November 30 | Estadio Mestalla  - Page 2 Empty Re: Valencia FC 0 v FC Barcelona 1 | November 30 | Estadio Mestalla

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:55 am

Fußball wrote:Meh. This doesn't work. Busquets and Xavi out, Rafinha and Rakitic in.
Yeah, Xavi is too weak for this kind of game. I think those subs are 100% coming.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:57 am

Just like i expected....snoozefest. By the way how did anyone actually think mash and biscuite would work?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:27 am

Suarez finishing is just painful at this point. I mean, really annoying.. Probably jinxed it. That said, barca goes and wins the game 0-1. With the goal scored by suarez
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:28 am

Legit goal taken away by Real Refs.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:35 am

Messi and Suarez never more than 3 meters away from each other, I thought they were supposed to be switching on and off on the right wing?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:36 am

I am legit annoyed at Lucho.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:37 am

loooool how in the hell did Neymar get the freekick there?!?!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:40 am

Suarez first league goal seems to be cursed No
Some quality saves by Bravo.

Other than that, I still can't get over the fact that, after all the talk, all the discussion on her, all the demands and names floating around, the transfer ban etc., when push comes to shove you're still playing with the exact same defense as in previous years rofl

That vermaelen story, how the *bleep* is Zubizarreta still in this job?

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:46 am

at the 85th min, thanks to Lucho (a team consisting of Messi, Suarez and Neymar up front)..

Valencia
12(4) Shots (on goal)

Barcelona
7(1) Shots (on goal)

I'm not even posting no more. I'm done. This really annoys me. I don't care if we get a miracle goal, this is all one Lucho. This isn't the way we play
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:46 am

also, do I see correctly that Suarez has gone off for Pedro?

Why?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:50 am

windkick wrote:at the 85th min, thanks to Lucho (a team consisting of Messi, Suarez and Neymar up front)..

Valencia
12(4) Shots (on goal)

Barcelona
7(1) Shots (on goal)

I'm not even posting no more. I'm done. This really annoys me. I don't care if we get a miracle goal, this is all one Lucho. This isn't the way we play

well, let's not forget a perfectly legal goal by suarez was discounted wrongly.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:51 am

....and there is your miracle goal Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am

As soon as Busquets got that ball I thought "Damn, if any outfield player would miss this chance it would be him"

Glad I was wrong! drinking drinking drinking drinking banana
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:55 am

Busquets Proud His turning point of the season!
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:56 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:....and there is your miracle goal Laughing
You realize Suarez scored a goal that was wrongly called offside right? The ending should not have been as exciting as it was

I think he said that post before
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:57 am

Busi, what a goal.

I think Lucho got the formation wrong and it looked chaotic, players getting ball with standing feet, not knowing what to do.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:59 am

Agentlucho.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:00 am

Agentlucho.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:01 am

Winter is Coming wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:....and there is your miracle goal Laughing
You realize Suarez scored a goal that was wrongly called offside right? The ending should not have been as exciting as it was

I think he said that post before
I deleted my post after reading that but too late apparently Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:23 am

Terrible game by barca.

Yes, a difficult fixture but the team had absolutely no control throughout 90% of the match. No authority or confidence on the ball, especially Alves. The guy had a stinker. He gave up some weak and stupid balls. Messi was invisible throughout. He's not involved in the buildup play on the right.

The team just didn't look strong on the ball. Every time we were on the ball, we gave it away cheaply and weakly. A valencia player was always there to deflect a pass or steal away possession.

I guess the busquets goal was karma for the suarez goal being disallowed but overall I thought barca were even lucky to get a 0-0, let alone a 0-1.

The team can't dictate play in the midfield against top teams. Lucho needs to figure his shit out, or we'll fall by the wayside like we did last year.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:31 am

well I'd say Karma needs to get her head checked if her sense of justice is to reward Busquets after punishing Suarez.

The midfield setup admittedly didn't work very well, but it seems to me also that Busquets didn't really want it to work. Maybe he'd rather continue phoning in the role he always had than adapt to the demands of some rookie coach.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:32 am

At least this time Lucho is learning his lesson without consequences.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:45 am

From an outside point of view, it was a weird match. On one hand, it's always good to see one's side win despite not actually playing all that inspiring especially a last minute goal. On the other hand, Barcelona really was not that inspiring.

On the weirdness, as much as Valencia had a foot hold in the match, still felt Barcelona would have won it. In fact, if the linesman didn't make such a mess of Suarez's goal, it would have been a "normal" win.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:59 am

spot on Doc, for me too it always felt like Barca would score at some point, even while they were getting worse and worse towards the end.
And fwiw I watched Real Malaga and they were even less 'inspiring' if I may say so.

As for windkick not wanting to post anymore etc, yes it's not impressive but the bottom line is it's still an away win at a top team, not sure if throwing a tantrum is the most appropriate response there..

Generally I still feel some of you need to realize that if you are not prepared to settle for anything less than Pepcelona, there's a good chance you'll be miserable and unsatisfied until the rest of your lives.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:28 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Generally I still feel some of you need to realize that if you are not prepared to settle for anything less than Pepcelona, there's a good chance you'll be miserable and unsatisfied until the rest of your lives.

Spot on. I've watched the vast majority of Barca's game this season and although this was nowhere near the heights we've seen these core players play at it wasn't that different from what we've seen all season. The fact of the matter is, Barca won't dominate with this set of players the way they used to.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next