RealGunner
Art Morte
mr-r34
Helmer
LuckAndWin
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Liverpool vs Chelsea - The Reds new Guys ready to Prove Gerrard Wrong Empty Liverpool vs Chelsea - The Reds new Guys ready to Prove Gerrard Wrong

Post by LuckAndWin Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:51 am

Liverpool new guys failed to impress captain Steven Gerrard that they are the quality purchases. However during the Reds Champions League second leg with Real Madrid with no Gerrard and Daniel Sturridge. Liverpool were able to stop Carlo Ancelotti side from scoring more goals though it finishes with an expected defeat. Going on the Premier League match with Chelsea will see if they can continue to prove Gerrard wrong.

http://www.sbobetimes.com/index.php/blog/9255-new-guys-must-prove-gerrard-wrong
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Chelsea - The Reds new Guys ready to Prove Gerrard Wrong Empty Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea - The Reds new Guys ready to Prove Gerrard Wrong

Post by Helmer Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:57 am

what is with this thread ?

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs Chelsea - The Reds new Guys ready to Prove Gerrard Wrong Empty Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea - The Reds new Guys ready to Prove Gerrard Wrong

Post by mr-r34 Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:12 pm

Bro WTF, we have bloody rules in this sub forum, can this thread be deleted?
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Well, his name is Luck and Win, maybe we should give it a chance hmm

Like last week, our game is the early kick-off on Saturday.

We haven't scored in 4 of our last 5 games.

Team news anybody's guess, I guess, but dammit if it's going to be Mario as the lone striker again. Cannot be. Can. Not.

Speaking of Can, I'd like to see him start.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:50 pm

you want this thread gone or not. Pls respond
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:57 pm

You would think it would be Liverpool boys making the Liverpool game day threads.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:04 pm

El Cujo wrote:You would think it would be Liverpool boys making the Liverpool game day threads.
Thumbs up

and should be like a proper match-day thread as well.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Season has been lolworthy, now threads going into a rough patch of form as well. Need to sack whoever is in charge imo.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:18 pm

I say take the surprise element and let this be the thread. Already has twice as many replies as the Newcastle thread pre-game, too...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Hopefully Can starts. Really need to just keep grooming him into the beast we know he can become
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:30 pm

We need an active LFC admin for our section, leqave the thread, everything has gone wrong maybe luckandwin can bring us luck.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:41 pm

where is RedOranje?! I miss him Sad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:33 pm

I will take anything from anywhere if it means that we have some change to turn our luck to win this game. Even this thread...
Can must start, he may be the perfect solution to our current midfield problems. My ideal solution will be
Hendo
Can Coutinho
Sterling Balo Borini

or
I will take the following with some bite

Gerrard
Hendo Can
Sterling Balo Coutinho

for f*** sake, no Allen please, let him be on the bench

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:27 am

I would prefer

Can Hendo
Sterling Cou
balo
Borini

OR

Lucas
Can Hendo
Sterling

Balo Borini
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:37 am

even if we beat these guys 10000000-0, it won't make the single difference of revenge compared to the darkest sunday of my life.

It's like having your house completely robbed dry, and then finding a $10 bill on the street a couple of weeks later.

Still, the game I want to win the most this season.

** I've never watched the replay of the slip since that dark day...and hopefully I'll never ever will. Worst footballing memory ever. 1000 times worse than Athens final. It hurt 13048398572398572398423 times more than seeing my gf at the time hook up with a friend of mine at my residence 5 years ago, and it's telling.

and it happened on my bday weekend :facepalm:

mig-manq-KOLO-Skrtel-Moreno-Lucas-can-cou-gerrard-sterling-[any of the useless strikers]

won't watch it if any of Lovren, GJ, Allen start.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:04 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:where is RedOranje?! I miss him Sad

u can only have RA or RO on this forum, not both :coffee:
Spoiler:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:06 am

I had really thought Natalie has banned himself Laughing ...but the beautiful bro is back :bow: but I would drop Gerrard from your line up and bring in either Hendo or Lallana there and also use Gerrard later as an impact sub of we need to

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Going into this game I am not as pessimistic as some. Chelsea, though dominant so far, have still shown vulnerability. They're going to likely come in with the same strategy Mou tends to use for 'big' sides, and it helps that it has been working against us for most teams this year. With that said there is enough quality in our side to find a win here.

Unfortunately, you know that in a game like this Gerrard will not be benched even though he clearly should be. Can really showed well for himself against Real Madrid an I would like to see him get rewarded for that, but Lucas also did.

What I would like to see:

Manquillo-Toure-Lovren-Moreno
Henderson-Lucas-Can
Sterling
Balotelli-Borini

With Coutinho and Gerrard coming on late.

What I think we'll see:

Johnson-Skrtel-Toure-Moreno
Henderson-Gerrard-Can
Sterling-Balotelli-Coutinho

Having Johnson, Gerrard and Skrtel will sink us.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Sepp you beautiful bastard don't ever leave us in the midst of a crisis again. Razz
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Ahh well would love a win here. . . but most of all just want to see the Liverpool of last season even if it is for a while . . . Sad Sad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:04 am

A 35 year old (free signing) is better than a player that was purchased for 20m and in his prime fml. And Kolo isn't even that good. rofl

We won't drop the 433 so we'll lose. Chelsea will score an early goal and then just defend and we'll just side pass to El Cujo for days until the final whistle and then we'd apparently dominated the game and didn't deserve to lose.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:09 am

Man, I really, really want to win. This would be the perfect game to win after our recent struggles, against the league leaders. If this was some mid-table team at Anfield, obviously winning would still feel great, but beating Chelsea would offer much more of a lift after our bad period.

And I hope we won't see the 4-3-3 again, especially against Chelsea at Anfield I don't think it's going to be the optimal tactic. Good for counter-attacking, but we won't be playing on the counter nor have the chance. Just go for the diamond and don't start Allen, but someone who can take the ball up from midfield.

But I don't care if we play bad and get a lucky win a la QPR game mark two, I just want to win this one to feel good about our top-4 chances again.

Just win.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:10 pm

God salt, what's your XI for this game?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Mignolet; Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno: Can, Henderson, Gerrard; Coutinho, Sterling, Balotelli.

Ffs, what is this 4-3-3-Balotelli-the-lone-striker BS yet again :facepalm:

At least Allen's not starting...

Well, I really want to win, so here's believing this is where the above-mentioned system sparks to life for us.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:26 pm

Also, Kolo would have deserved a start after putting in a better shift against Madrid than Lovren has done all season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next