So is Pardew still the worst manager of all time?

+65
dostoevsky
Lord Spencer
izzy
Rebaño Sagrado
Curtinho
DuringTheWar
BarrileteCosmico
Wor Ayoze
DeletedUser#1
iftikhar
junkyard
Busby Babe
MaraVilla
VanDeezNuts
Freeza
VendettaRed07
Forza
Donuts
McLewis
mr-r34
Casciavit
nadinkrah
zigra
Rev
Mr Nick09
daneq
LeVersacci
farfan
El Gunner
Gil
Pedram
Dante
futbol
rwo power
Katy Perry
sportsczy
terrance511
B-Mac
Lex
elm_baraja_shaman
Sri
Shed
nasir6371
Glory
EL Patron
Red Alert
Art Morte
fatman123
CBarca
Doc
Zealous
Onyx
Hapless_Hans
Kaladin
McAgger
Robespierre
RealGunner
Lupi
Cruijf
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
Tomwin Lannister
urbaNRoots
Raptorgunner
M99
69 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

So is Pardew still the worst manager of all time? - Page 4 Empty Re: So is Pardew still the worst manager of all time?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:52 am

No it isn't.

We had the least points of anyone 2nd half of last season and only reason we were ok was because Remy and Cabaye carried him.

The season before the only reason we didn't get relegated was because of Bosingwa OG.

He hasn't always had kids, besides most of the time he doesn't use them.

He is the worst manager we have ever had but I cba explaining that to people who ignorant to the situation.

http://sackpardew.com/facts/
http://sackpardew.com/myths/

Just read those and educate yourself

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

So is Pardew still the worst manager of all time? - Page 4 Empty Re: So is Pardew still the worst manager of all time?

Post by fatman123 Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No it isn't.

We had the least points of anyone 2nd half of last season and only reason we were ok was because Remy and Cabaye carried him.

The season before the only reason we didn't get relegated was because of Bosingwa OG.

He is the worst manager we have ever had but I cba explaining that to people who ignorant to the situation.

Was reading the myth about players being sold behind his back and the page blames Pardew for players like Ba leaving because he continually mentioned Bas exit clause. Do you honestly believe that the people at Chelsea (remember how desperately we needed a striker then) would have never ever been aware of his contractual situation or thought to bid for Ba had Pardew not mentioned the situation?
What that idea implies is that someone came running into Stamford bridge one morning mid way through January with a copy of the Daily Mail to break the news about Bas exit clause Laughing

Mole pls
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:40 pm

He made sure of it though, he constantly offers his players out towards other clubs in his press conferences.

Most managers say he's staying and under contract etc, Pardew instead goes a different and Arry like route and constantly tries to sell his players in the media.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:47 pm

In these hard financial times, the big man is wheelin' & dealin' his way to the $ by selling off his collection of playas Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Pardew looks at the bigger picture. An article in The Economist praised his foresight. If he had not made those sales, Newcastle would have gone into administration which would have been horrific for the British economy and would eventually lead to The Great Depression hitting worldwide.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:57 pm

if you go by that logic you can find players that are more vital to any team and by selling them in mid season without bringing viable replacement,(some have 2 some have better depth). The same advantage turns to disadvantage. i dont see why you are blaming the manager for transfers, i thought that's transfer director job to deal with contracts
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Yes but you don't turn into a team which have the worst record in the entire country.

When 99% of players under him stagnate or get worse it's clearly a problem, anyway the evidence of his incompetence is clearly very evident.

I won't bother explaining it any longer.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:41 am

M99 wrote:Pardew looks at the bigger picture. An article in The Economist praised his foresight. If he had not made those sales, Newcastle would have gone into administration which would have been horrific for the British economy and would eventually lead to The Great Depression hitting worldwide.

He should be knighted ffs. Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:13 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2AkIXxIAAAorJA.png

Haters

approach

with

caution
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:57 pm

Goat manager :bow:

Mou out, Pardiola in :bow: :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:33 am

i thought his idea of using dummet to control anichebe was hilarious and worked, the counter attack strategy is great for them and he finally getting cabella involved along with S.ameobi
can it always work? no does he deserve credit? yes :coffee:
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:06 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11221168/Newcastle-United-fans-were-right-to-call-for-Alan-Pardew-to-be-sacked-and-to-argue-otherwise-is-insulting.html
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11221168/Newcastle-United-fans-were-right-to-call-for-Alan-Pardew-to-be-sacked-and-to-argue-otherwise-is-insulting.html

Who do you think should replace him? I know that judging by your previous posts you're tempted to say that anyone would be better, but who can realistically replace him? Who do you think it's 100% better than Pardew, is available and willing to join Newcastle?
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:17 pm

You can have Roberto di Matteo. If you take him from Schalke, I will even add a shiny gift-wrapping.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:22 pm

It's a hard question to answer as the owner doesn't seem to be interested in sacking him.

So it's hard to quantify what is realistic and what isn't, I do know what I want from any incoming manager though.

1. Play entertaining football

2. isn't so frightened of the opposition that we spend 5 days a week figuring out how to stop the opposition (yes that happens)

3. Play a style of football which is suited to what we have, instead of preaching long ball with small and technical players.

4. Someone who doesn't consistently make players worse and all in all waste their development as footballers.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Imogen Pardew as Arsenal manager? CL and EPL champions. :bow:

Mole would you switch managers? Clubber
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Despite how vehemently critical I have been of Wenger this season, yes I would no doubt lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:46 pm

This is the manager I had always hoped Barca would get after Guardiola retired. When I watch Newcastle play I see symmetries on the pitch that I had last observed in semi-classical electrodynamics courses. Adding Pardew as manager induces potential to your team the same way multiplying a non-constant global phase to the wave function in Schrödinger's equation induces electrodynamic vector and scalar potentials. Now Mole will surely say: "Potential? Pls go. The team is as invariant under Pardew as the Lagrangian of the inhomogenous Maxwell equations are under gauge transformation." But I disagree vehemently. The progress under Pardew is clear to see.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Don't worry Mole, I totally understand the plight of Newcastle fans even though I totally understand and love that everyone is trolling you.

Or are they being factual?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:54 pm

I'm sure you do, but a lot of people genuinely think we are being unfair not just here but in general.

If Pardew deserves credit for 5 wins in a row he also deserves criticism for 7 points in 4 months.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:57 pm

We have never won 3 matches in a row under Mazzarri and Pardew has already got a slam with 5 matches in a row. lol
Although tbf it's unfair to compare him with a fantastic man/manager as Alan
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:57 pm

Fußball wrote:This is the manager I had always hoped Barca would get after Guardiola retired. When I watch Newcastle play I see symmetries on the pitch that I had last observed in semi-classical electrodynamics courses. Adding Pardew as manager induces potential to your team the same way multiplying a non-constant global phase to the wave function in Schrödinger's equation induces electrodynamic vector and scalar potentials. Now Mole will surely say: "Potential? Pls go. The team is as invariant under Pardew as the Lagrangian of the inhomogenous Maxwell equations are under gauge transformation." But I disagree vehemently. The progress under Pardew is clear to see.

Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
If Pardew deserves credit for 5 wins in a row he also deserves criticism for 7 points in 4 months.

But it's you who is giving him the criticism for 7 points but 0 credit for the wins hmm

And LOL at that article from Telegraph. I just received confirmation from my sources on Yik Yak that Luke Edwards has been a Sunderland fan ever since Fabio Borini scored the legendary winner against Newcastle. Of course he wants Pardew sacked.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm sure you do, but a lot of people genuinely think we are being unfair not just here but in general.

A lot of people aren't Newcastle fans. They don't share the same passion, emotion and love for the club. They just see the same delusional fat Gheordie men who drink too much for their own liking. Not that all of you are fat or drinkers...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:01 pm

True enough.

Also Futbol never ever change Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm sure you do, but a lot of people genuinely think we are being unfair not just here but in general.

I change my mind, no changes. Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next