Mr Nick09
DeletedUser#1
S
rwo power
Onyx
84 posters

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Go down

2014/15 Winter Transfer Rumours - Page 30 Empty Re: 2014/15 Winter Transfer Rumours

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:19 am

Sometimes I think of Kate Upton too.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2014/15 Winter Transfer Rumours - Page 30 Empty Re: 2014/15 Winter Transfer Rumours

Post by Robespierre Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:20 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Pazzin would damage another time Roma for Scudetto after 2010 Laughing
there is not this eventuality, besides his contract expires in 2015
Cavani was signed in Italy by Sabatini during Palermo period .. there is good relations among them

anyway about Sneijder - Juventus :
yesterday - Sneijder's agent will meet with Galatasaray  to find out some more details on a possible departure . Wesley would return willingly in Serie A, where he had his greatest successes.

today  :
Sneijder agent 's words  :
" I had a meeting with  Galatasaray to talk about  Juventus and their answer was very clear. They said: Wesley is not for sale . The only club who can decide that Wesley can leave is Gala and the board of Galatasaray. They said no and for us no problem, he still has a contract for 1,5 years. Nobody in the world, not only Juve, nobody will pay 20 mln euros to Gala to get Wesley Sneijder " ( his clause)

We' ll see . hmm I don't know if Juve has an alternative for him

According to GDM now we are thinking of Mkhitaryan...

Yes I wrote it above, I was watching his TV programme
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:20 am

Mkhitaryn would be awesome!

Talking hypothetical SHI* here but would anyone else be tempted to sell pogba or trade pogba for players? I mean his transfer value is probably around 80 mil and rightfully so given some of the insane price tags paid for mediocre players today. If an opportunity presented itself say cavani+ players or isco+coentrao and money I would do it.

Mind you this is just talking shi* we will probably sell him to barca in 2 years and buy 5 pereyra's with the money
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:26 am

marottalad wrote:Mkhitaryn would be awesome!

Talking hypothetical SHI* here but would anyone else be tempted to sell pogba or trade pogba for players? I mean his transfer value is probably around 80 mil and rightfully so given some of the insane price tags paid for mediocre players today. If an opportunity presented itself say cavani+ players or isco+coentrao and money I would do it.

Mind you this is just talking shi* we will probably sell him to barca in 2 years and buy 5 pereyra's with the money

looooooool
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:31 am

RealGunner wrote:
marottalad wrote:Mkhitaryn would be awesome!

looooooool

We would probably just buy sassuolo out right actually lol
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:41 am

Mkhitaryn's been hugely disappointing for Dortmund given his transfer fee, marottalad. He's profligate in front of goal and his lack of ease in tight spaces compared to Goetze is part of Dortmund's struggle to break down deeper lying defences since his departure. He would be an upgrade given you lack a natural attacking midfielder but I wouldn't be willing to splash out on him, there are better options more suited to Allegri's game.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:54 am

dostoevsky wrote:Mkhitaryn's been hugely disappointing for Dortmund given his transfer fee, marottalad. He's profligate in front of goal and his lack of ease in tight spaces compared to Goetze is part of Dortmund's struggle to break down deeper lying defences since his departure. He would be an upgrade given you lack a natural attacking midfielder but I wouldn't be willing to splash out on him, there are better options more suited to Allegri's game.

I defiantly agree but given we have little options and seemlessly can't buy any " top " player, players of mkhitaryn's level will have to do. I rate mkhitaryn as a slightly less technical hamsik. We should be going for firmino and isco but it will be impossible to get them
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:06 am

dostoevsky wrote:Mkhitaryn's been hugely disappointing for Dortmund given his transfer fee, marottalad. He's profligate in front of goal and his lack of ease in tight spaces compared to Goetze is part of Dortmund's struggle to break down deeper lying defences since his departure. He would be an upgrade given you lack a natural attacking midfielder but I wouldn't be willing to splash out on him, there are better options more suited to Allegri's game.

I see what you're getting at pirat
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:23 am

Pereyra---Pogba---Muntari
Birsa---Emanuelson
Tevez

hmm
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:29 am

RealGunner wrote:Sometimes I think of Kate Upton too.

and touch yourself :O ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:59 am

Inter still want Leiva.

You have like 5-6 months left in charge, don't f*ck this up for Rafa. pale pale pale
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:36 am

I've never seen Leiva play, would he be an upgrade to Medel/Mvilla/Guarin ? If yes then why so?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:48 am

He's finally found some form back when he was arguably the best holding player in the world.

He's overcame his injury worries, he just has a tactically inept manager in charge. :facepalm:

He's got a decent passing range, great tackler, great mentality, and a great understanding (tactically) of the game.

I haven't seen much of Inter (I only really watch them for Kovacic) so I can't compare them to anyone on your list, but he'll be ideally best played as an anchor. He'll free up space for Kovacic to do his thing, as well stop your midfield from getting overrun on the counter.

If we're stupid enough to let him go, I can see Leiva being the man to replace the hole Cambiasso left after 2012. (His form dipped a lot in 2013 iirc.)
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:39 am

As i said in another thread in the main section, I don't think inter will get Lucas in Jan because they won't be able to come up with the cash straight away and will try and get a loan deal till the summer then make it perm. However if they show signs of improvement and live up to the hype and gain CL qualification i think Lucas would highly consider the move in summer and try and force it. Also their is FFP to consider.....
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:34 pm

zizzle wrote:I've never seen Leiva play, would he be an upgrade to Medel/Mvilla/Guarin ? If yes then why so?

Basocally yes .
Guarin and Leiva are two different players.
Leiva is a DM, Guarin ? A player who could be a midifider box to box but he didn't become him . Basically a hybrid.
One of most indecipherable players ever seen  tbh. He' s capable to make a great assist as against Juve, but after 1 minute he's capable to make a bullshit. He can mark Pogba, but he can't do it for Giaccherini . He depends on matchdays. Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde. Not reliable in long period.

Leiva needs to compare him with our DMs, M'Vila and Medel

Leiva is definitely better than M'Vila atm. I understand the old hype about the French but he is another player now.   he gives nothing to the team , he is never fit, he can't keep more than 1 hour , basically if he had as name Manganelli and not M'Vila noone would rate him seriously. Can he be again great a day ? I can't predict the future

Leiva is better than Medel. The career says it. The Champions League matches played. Liverpool FC and Cardiff . And Leiva can also play the ball , Medel does it for defenders ...

I deceived myself about Medel because he began well, but the  he is dropped . He is not awful, but basically I prefer a different DM. For example I don't tolerate the fact he is just 1.70 FFS .  A defensive midfielder  can't be so  small for me.

I 've seen playing  Liverpool recently and so Leiva recently when  he was back because he was injured and he is playing very well . Imo MOTM against Stoke and at Leicester and today the best after Markovic.
Liverpool plays better  with him, it has more balance under him.

He's not clearly the prime Cambiasso , but he is an useful squad player.

And anyway , I am genuinely convinced Mancini wants 2 destroyers in front of defence for 4-2-3-1 , he does always this   ( Kovacic will play CAM and Hernanes and Guarin benched imo) , so both might play and at least Leiva is not so bad with foot

don't believe Liverpool will give now for these reasons said by me anyway.

While I don't know Mario Suarez, the alternative to him hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Ayway I wouldn't be surprised about a swap Destro - El Shaarawy . I am reading about this rumour by some  source (enough garbabe tbh) as " La Repubblica"  but I might believe it

Milan wants him absoutely, Roma si availabe to sell him but it is not convinced from Milan offer

SES looks like out of project in this Milan , and today Niang is preferred to him hmm signal?

I don't know Milan fans would think about it  , but anyway I can't imagine a poster called Destro on GL in place of El Shaarawy
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:08 pm

El Shaarawy for Destro ? Let's hope it's just another bs rumour.  

Otherwise i am not sure if i have the money required to both fly to Milan right now AND buy all the tomatoes i need to throw at their faces .

Because just flying to another country to buy all the tomatoes one can carry to throw at their faces isn't going to be enough reaction for this kind of shit.

In the mean time , i remain in total mid-table bliss , quietly waiting for the world class CF that will be announced after the game tonight :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:08 pm

Juve scout at the game to see progress of Zaza/Berardi and look at Widmer. - GDM
Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Dante wrote:El Shaarawy for Destro ? Let's hope it's just another bs rumour.  

Otherwise i am not sure if i have the money required to both fly to Milan right now AND buy all the tomatoes i need to throw at their faces .

Because just flying to another country to buy all the tomatoes one can carry to throw at their faces isn't going to be enough reaction for this kind of shit.

In the mean time , i remain in total mid-table bliss , quietly waiting for the world class CF that will be announced after the game tonight :coffee:

yes, there is nothing so far

TBH I think Gallian would sell El Shaarawy , but I can't see him to do for another Italian club.

Basically he could sell him really to Borussia, but not for Roma .imho
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:17 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Dante wrote:El Shaarawy for Destro ? Let's hope it's just another bs rumour.  

yes, there is nothing so far

TBH I think Gallian would sell El Shaarawy , but I can't see him to do for another Italian club.

Basically he could sell him really to Borussia, but not for Roma .imho

Oh i have no delusions about this , not me . I still remember how he almost sold him to Zenit at some point , thankfully Ses said no. As for selling to another Italian club , well ideally , he wouldn't. But i've come to expect anything from Galliani and Milan. Even though i agree with you on this , i certainly don't rule it out.

Unlikely yes it is , impossible? Sadly , it is not impossible. Since Inzaghi became our coach El Shaarawy is suffering Proud . Let's hope they announce we got some player and that's about it , i don't want to read anything about SES tonight , unless it's rage why Niang started the game instead of him.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:19 pm

SKY ( google translate)

At this time there began a negotiation between Juventus and Dortmund for the Armenian, also remains to understand the price that will make the Germans for their player.

for Mkhitaryan
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:34 pm

According to kicker, Nastasic to Schalke is very likely now. Schalke sports director Heldt says he's "very optimistic" about the transfer this evening, though likely it won't be in time for Nastasic to join Schalke's training camp in Doha, not least as he's need a visum which could only be aquired Monday earliest.

Possible fee reported elsewhere was 13m €.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Occasionaly and from time to time , i have to admire Juventus' ideas in the market .

Just a day after they said nobody in the world would pay 20m for Sneijder , indirectly saying they face difficulties disposing 20m too , especially when it's about a player themselves asked for , apparently are in pursuit of Mkhitaryan now . A player which cost Dortmund more than 20m to get .

Just how much of a transfer guru one needs to be .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:56 pm

Dante wrote:Occasionaly and from time to time , i have to admire Juventus' ideas in the market .

Just a day after they said nobody in the world would pay 20m for Sneijder , indirectly saying they face difficulties disposing 20m too , especially when it's about a player themselves asked for , apparently are in pursuit of Mkhitaryan now . A player which cost Dortmund more than 20m to get .

Their agent said nobody would pay 20m for Sneijder now Juventus. We just said we are buying him it will be on our terms.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:58 pm

In any case. If he said that is because Juventus doesn't agree on 20m . Going for another player who will cost around 20m.. what is that ?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:09 pm

Dante wrote:Occasionaly and from time to time , i have to admire Juventus' ideas in the market .

Who in their right mind would pay 20m for a 31 yr old past it player,seriously ? This is clearly not about a question of having money at your disposal in this case is it ?
Not that i think we'll sign Mkhitaryan but isnt he like 23 yrs old ? And with some upside about him.Really not that hard to understand is it ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next