Ferguson: "Sneijder does not interest us". Quit reading English tabloids and Goal.com

+13
BarrileteCosmico
InterMalia
Internal
McLewis
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Swanhends
BeautifulGame
Kick
cheesy
andiii
Lex
Raptorgunner
wigglesworth
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ferguson: "Sneijder does not interest us".  Quit reading English tabloids and Goal.com Empty Ferguson: "Sneijder does not interest us". Quit reading English tabloids and Goal.com

Post by wigglesworth Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:36 pm

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/14-07-2011/hamsik-de-laurentiis-ora-verita-802017670718.shtml

""Sneijder non ci interessa"

Sneijder was never going anywhere.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Ferguson: "Sneijder does not interest us".  Quit reading English tabloids and Goal.com Empty Re: Ferguson: "Sneijder does not interest us". Quit reading English tabloids and Goal.com

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:38 pm

But Goal.com said they have agree lol, so you telling goal.com still keeps making up bullshit stories. Very Happy

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Ferguson: "Sneijder does not interest us".  Quit reading English tabloids and Goal.com Empty Re: Ferguson: "Sneijder does not interest us". Quit reading English tabloids and Goal.com

Post by Lex Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:38 pm

G-g-g-g-g-g-g that's all folks!!
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:44 pm

EXCLUSIVE: English and world champions negotiate fee for Dutch international Wesley Sneijder and now must work out personal terms, with the playmaker requesting €230,000 per week.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, surly this must be a done deal.Ferguson: "Sneijder does not interest us".  Quit reading English tabloids and Goal.com Th_eyore-LOL
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:49 pm

haha what an exclusive
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:51 pm

€230.000 a week?? Who does he think he is, Chelsea Clinton?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:53 pm

[24 hours later]

Sir Alex Ferguson: "I am delighted to have secured the signature of Wesley Sneijder."

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:59 pm

cheesy wrote:[24 hours later]

Sir Alex Ferguson: "I am delighted to have secured the signature of Wesley Sneijder."

Yeah, He got his inter shirt autographed by Wesley :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Never believe a word out of Ferguson's mouth.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Actually, seeing Fergie said that, I am even more convinced this is happening

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:12 pm

"Ferguson, however, has rejected all suggestions of a move for Sneijder. "I keep reading about this, there's absolutely nothing at all to that [reports of United's interest in the player]," he told ESPN Soccernet Press Pass. "First of all I don't think Inter are prepared to sell him anyway.

"You get conjecture and you get speculation every week in newspapers unfortunately. And we have to answer these for some reason - why, I don't know, but we have to find a reason without adding insult to any particular club, or embarrassing any particular player. There's nothing we can do about it."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/14/alex-ferguson-manchester-united-wesley-sneijder
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Only Goal.com knows about this move, Ferguson has not be notified by goal.com yet.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Look at all these rumors

Its almost like....none of us know what were talking about and are merely guessing about stuff going on behind closed doors...

boy, wouldn't that be something?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:16 pm

wigglesworth wrote:"Ferguson, however, has rejected all suggestions of a move for Sneijder. "I keep reading about this, there's absolutely nothing at all to that [reports of United's interest in the player]," he told ESPN Soccernet Press Pass. "First of all I don't think Inter are prepared to sell him anyway.

"You get conjecture and you get speculation every week in newspapers unfortunately. And we have to answer these for some reason - why, I don't know, but we have to find a reason without adding insult to any particular club, or embarrassing any particular player. There's nothing we can do about it."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/14/alex-ferguson-manchester-united-wesley-sneijder

Interesting......

You say stop reading the english media, but you use an english media tabloid as your source Razz

Seriously though, no one should take notice of the english media or any media for that matter.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Look, a player that is a starter for Inter (or Milan or Juventus) will not move to Manchester, particularly if he is married to a model/actress. First of all, the wife would say no and secondly the player himself doesn't want to go to a cold dreary place.

Madrid, Barca even London maybe. Not Manchester.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Lex wrote:€230.000 a week?? Who does he think he is, Chelsea Clinton?

Quite sure I'm the only that got that quote....+ rep for you, sir. Great movie.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:"Ferguson, however, has rejected all suggestions of a move for Sneijder. "I keep reading about this, there's absolutely nothing at all to that [reports of United's interest in the player]," he told ESPN Soccernet Press Pass. "First of all I don't think Inter are prepared to sell him anyway.

Interesting......

You say stop reading the english media, but you use an english media tabloid as your source Razz

Seriously though, no one should take notice of the english media or any media for that matter.

The Guardian is a serious newspaper, in my opinion.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:27 pm

you want any fives with that?
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:34 pm

McLewis wrote:

The best of the 3...
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Interesting......

You don't get much more trustworthy than the Guardian in the UK
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:don't get much more trustworthy than the Guardian in the UK

The name alone is just amazing the Guardian
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:45 pm

McLewis wrote:

I'm quite sure I got it that quote as well...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DagenhamDave Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:46 pm

lefty middleclass rag. give me the news of the world anyday....wait a sec
DagenhamDave
DagenhamDave
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:56 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Interesting......

The Guardian is a serious newspaper, in my opinion.

Fair comment, i still dont trust any form of media these days i have been burned so many times nows that i wont believe anything until he's wearing my clubs colours.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Hear that? It's the sound of thousands of Manchester fans all crying simultaneously.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next