i know we all hate goal.com, but what do you think of their view of inters sneijder-less "standard formation"

5 posters

Go down

i know we all hate goal.com, but what do you think of their view of inters sneijder-less "standard formation" Empty i know we all hate goal.com, but what do you think of their view of inters sneijder-less "standard formation"

Post by Internal Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:40 am

http://www.goal.com/en/teams/italy/2/internazionale-news

hmmmm, i doubt this is the team and formation he'll deploy. sneijder and pazzo will most likely be fielded. im guessing it's because they strongly believe we'll sell wesley to utd
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

i know we all hate goal.com, but what do you think of their view of inters sneijder-less "standard formation" Empty Re: i know we all hate goal.com, but what do you think of their view of inters sneijder-less "standard formation"

Post by Interista809 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:17 am

I'm guessing its because its goal.com
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

i know we all hate goal.com, but what do you think of their view of inters sneijder-less "standard formation" Empty Re: i know we all hate goal.com, but what do you think of their view of inters sneijder-less "standard formation"

Post by Timit Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:48 am

it fake !!
Timit
Timit
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Internal wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/teams/italy/2/internazionale-news
hmmmm, i doubt this is the team and formation he'll deploy. sneijder and pazzo will most likely be fielded. im guessing it's because they strongly believe we'll sell wesley to utd

lol dont you think we all know that link by heart ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FutureTalent Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:55 pm

FutureTalent
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down