Zealous
FalcaoPunch
McAgger
Kuru
Valkyrja
45 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez - Page 2 Empty Re: Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:10 pm

http://www.realmadrid.com/noticias/2014/07/asi-es-james-rodriguez

Proud

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez - Page 2 Empty Re: Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:22 pm

Could an admin merge the threads ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Oh lol I thought your thread was just a transfer rumor thread. My mistake man.

pls merge JD.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:28 pm

Ayt.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:33 pm

JD u legend i luv u ffs
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:03 pm

I love seeing Real Madrid overcrowd their squad,it usually ends up in Inter getting a world class player for cheap the season after.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:10 pm

We still owe you guys for Roberto Carlos tbf
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:11 pm

Vibe wrote:I love seeing Real Madrid overcrowd their squad,it usually ends up in Inter getting a world class player for cheap the season after.

And then the player declines and leaves for Gala
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:15 pm

Freeza wrote:
Vibe wrote:I love seeing Real Madrid overcrowd their squad,it usually ends up in Inter getting a world class player for cheap the season after.

Only after winning the CL though.

Samuel and Cambiasso were the backbone of every success we had since they arrived.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Vibe wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Samuel and Cambiasso were the backbone of every success we had since they arrived.

Well Sneijder is the only one that was WC for us, and I still don't think it was right to sell him. Samuel wasn't good for us and Cambiasso didn't fit that well.
Sneijder was the only WC player we have sold you imo, at the time that they were sold.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:01 pm

James to teach a thing or two to Isco on how to play as a CAM :coffee:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Freeza wrote:
Vibe wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Well Sneijder is the only one that was WC for us, and I still don't think it was right to sell him. Samuel wasn't good for us and Cambiasso didn't fit that well.
Sneijder was the only WC player we have sold you imo, at the time that they were sold.

Well the point is they proved themselves world class with us.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Arbeloa already following him on twitter Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:42 pm

tbh Hames was probably born to play for Madrid. Kid is that sort of superstar. Garbage places like PSG, Monaco, Chelsea, City wouldn't suit him and his glamour.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:20 pm

McAgger Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Can't wait to see him play for us :bow:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:27 am

Real Madrid Sold 900 ‘James’ Shirts Within An Hour Of The Number 10 Jersey Going On Sale [ISF]
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:26 am

Carlo was given the most expensive eggs on the market. He has to make the best omlette.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:14 am

Valkyrja wrote:Carlo was given the most expensive eggs on the market. He has to make the best omlette.

That doesn't even make sense.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:34 am

I dunno if you guys can recall... but James actually made a sh*t load of runs from within his own half... Especially against Brazil.
I can see him taking a midfield role.
He's young and can definitely grow into it.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:44 pm

It's just some people treating James like he's a scrub who got lucky at the World Cup :facepalm:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:27 pm

the point is the way most fans are acting is completely fake, 99% of you, other than falcaopunch didn't give a flying bleep about james, couple games at the world cup he is already a better midfielder than di maria and a better forward than benzema, stop something only a fake and casual fan can come up with it.

James is a good player no doubt but the whole lot of you need to realize, you all said the same exact thing about isco, the media did the same too, now he is an after thought no one give a shit about Laughing, difference is isco was way more proven than james, people need to stop predicting and throwing other cl winning players under the bus for some kid they just found out about a month ago :facepalm:

Last edited by chad4401 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Rodriguez is a good player, but the main thing is we didn't need him. Was purely bought based on WC hype.

If we wanted to replace Di Maria, we could have at least gone for a player who would have fit into our current formation. Anyway I still think Di Maria should have been given whatever salary he wanted.

However with Rodriguez now signing, I'm not sure how he'll fit in. With a 4-2-3-1, we won't have anyone tracking back from LW. With a 4-4-2, Modric and Kroos probably won't work.

Alonso, Di Maria and Modric worked because it was a 3 man midfield and because Modric and Di Maria worked hard.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:23 pm

After an intense and exciting first day as the Whites' newest signing, James Rodríguez sat down for an interview with Realmadrid TV in which he confessed to being "very happy. This is something I have always dreamed about. I hope I can give Real Madrid plenty to be happy about".

You have said that it was your dream to play for Real Madrid and now it has come true. How is this experience?

I always wanted to join this club and I hope to be happy here for a long time to come and to help the club win a lot more titles.

You have come here after getting your country further in a World Cup than ever before, scoring the best goal in the competition and winning the Golden Boot. That must have been a special time for you...

Last month was incredible. I always wanted to come here and Madrid have shown an interest in me and have done everything so that I could be here. I am delighted because it is something I have always longed and wished for.

You have now experienced an historic moment in the Bernabéu for the first time, with Colombian and Real Madrid fans chanting your name. How did that make you feel?

It was very special. It is a day I will never forget. I will always hold onto that memory fondly and I hope I can give Real Madrid plenty to be happy about.

When you walked down the steps in the presidential box, how did it feel to hear your name ringing out around the Bernabéu?

I felt really happy because it is something I have always dreamed about. Ever since I was a boy I always wanted to be in this great stadium, an historic stadium. It was great and I hope that I play lots of matches here.

You supported the team on road to the Tenth European Cup.

I had the chance to spend time with the team. This club has history and always wins titles. I think I am ready for this challenge and I want to make people happy.

Your family are also big Real Madrid fans.

Yes. They have always supported the team and now even more. The whole of Colombia will be more into the Real Madrid now for sure.

You are a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo.

I admire him a lot, as I do the rest of the team. They are star names and to be by the side of these great players is an honour for me. I hope to be able to win lots of titles with them, that is what we all want.

How would you describe yourself and what can you bring to Real Madrid?

I can provide goals, passes and good play. I am just one more player and I want to help out so that Madrid picks up wins and also titles.

Colombia has more of the Real Madrid Foundation's social developmental and sporting schools than any other country. How will your country react to having a fellow Colombian playing here?

Colombians have always loved this team and now that I'm here, they will support Madrid even more. All 45 million Colombians will definitely be Real Madrid fans.

Alfredo Di Stéfano was an important figure for Real Madrid as well as in your country.

He was a very special person for Colombia, just as he was here. He made history here and there. He is a great man who we will never forget.

Now you face the challenge of wearing the number '10' jersey for Real Madrid.

I have always enjoyed challenges and winning, and I am in the ideal club for that. I am ambitious and want to win and that will never change.

You signed your contract in the Boardroom where you were able to see the 10 European Cups as well as the Best Club of the 20th Century trophy.

I knew that this club has history and that there is pressure to win. When I saw all those trophies I knew I was in the ideal club to win more titles. I am here to help and win more titles.

The fans now want an Eleventh European Cup.

That is normal because this is a club that always wants to win. Hopefully we can win it this year as well as La Liga and the Copa del Rey. Everything.

How did it feel to put on the Real Madrid jersey for the first time?

It was a very special feeling that I will never forget. I always dreamed about being here and I don't think it ends here, the dream will continue. I want to win titles and achieve great things in Madrid.

You will be looking to carve out a place in the team now…

I am anxious and can't wait for it to be 1 August so I can start training, improving everyday and so that I can earn a place on the team.

Do you have a message for the Real Madrid fans?

Since I got here everyone has been great to me, wishing me luck and success. Thank you for your support, you are really important to me.

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2014/07/james-rodriguez-real-madrid-is-the-ideal-club-to-win-titles-with?pag=1

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:03 am

Entire presentation:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:30 am

chad4401 wrote:the point is the way most fans are acting is completely fake, 99% of you, other than falcaopunch didn't give a flying bleep about james, couple games at the world cup he is already a better midfielder than di maria and a better forward than benzema, stop something only a fake and casual fan can come up with it.

James is a good player no doubt but the whole lot of you need to realize, you all said the same exact thing about isco, the media did the same too, now he is an after thought no one give a shit about Laughing, difference is isco was way more proven than james, people need to stop predicting and throwing other cl winning players under the bus for some kid they just found out about a month ago :facepalm:

And now... you're making assumptions.
I've been following James (not EVERY game - but fairly regularly) ever since his move to Porto. And, I've watch every single madrid game since the turn of the century... So, I think I know what I'm talking about... my guess is that a lot of the guys here have at least comparable knowledge to me. But you think we're 'fake'?
What does that mean? That my support isn't as strong as yours?
Don't insult us just because we are SUPPORTING our team and looking on the bright side of decisions taken
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next