8 posters

Go down

Nemanja Vidic #15 Empty Official: Vidic signs for Inter

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:25 pm

I saw no threads

http://www.inter.it/en/news/45069

Nemanja Vidic #15 1977420_698718180178324_169388521_n

Manchester United Captain Nemanja Vidic to play for Inter next season

Negotiations to bring the Serbian defender to the club have been successfully concluded. President Erick Thohir: "A world-class player"

MILAN - Nemanja Vidic will wear the black and blue of Inter next season.

FC Internazionale is delighted to announce that negotiations to bring the Manchester United captain to the club have reached a successful conclusion.

Speaking exclusively to inter.it, president Thohir said: "Vidic is a world-class player. I'm extremely happy to have completed this deal to bring Nemanja to Milan. He's one of the world's best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree and charisma will be an asset to the team and help bring through our younger players. He will bring added value to the club and is another piece of the great Inter side we are building. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Manchester United, Nemanja and his entourage for the professional and cooperative approach they have shown throughout the negotiations."

Nemanja Vidic was born in Titovo Užice on 21 October 1981. A solid centre-back, he made his professional debut for Spartak Subotica in 2000/01, going on to make 27 appearances and score six goals in his debut season (still his personal best goals tally for a single campaign). After moving to Red Star Belgrade he racked up 67 appearances and 12 goals over three years. Then in 2004 he made the switch to Russia and Spartak Moscow, where he remained for a year and a half playing 39 times and scoring four goals. That was followed in 2005/06 by his big career move to Manchester United, where to date the Serb has made 204 Premier League appearances (his record of 35 in a single season coming in 2010/11) while netting 15 goals. Vidic has also turned out for the Red Devils 52 times in the Champions League scoring twice (including pre-qualifying rounds), made one appearance and scored one goal in the European Super Cup, played 12 games with three goals in the Europa League/UEFA Cup, and featured in two matches at the Club World Cup, scoring once. He has 56 caps and two goals at international level for Serbia-Montenegro and Serbia, having played three times at the 2010 World Cup.

Vidic's honours include a Serbian championship (2003/04), two Serbian Cups (2001/02, 2003/04), five Premier League titles (2006/07, 2007/08, 2008/09, 2010/11, 2012/13), three League Cups (2006, 2009, 2010), five Charity Shields (2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013), a Champions League (2007/08) and a Club World Cup (2008).

Nemanja Vidic #15 Vidicinmoscow

Welcome Nemanja :bow:
Glad to have you with us Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Nemanja Vidic #15 Empty Re: Nemanja Vidic #15

Post by RED Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:55 pm

I'm getting teary eyed here. I'm gonna miss this beast of a defender. I honestly do believe, had SAF still been in charge, Vidic would have remained at United. He still years left at the highest level.

You will be getting a newly motivated Vidic and I believe he will be immense for Inter.

I will be following Inter more closely now.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Good signing despite his age. Now if we dont sign any more aging EPL stars that would be great.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:50 pm

I remember when he contribued to eliminate us from Champions League in that Manchester United-Inter 2-0 , he scored first goal after only 4 minutes then we played very well ( unlike than Milano , 0-0 but thanks to Julio Cesar) but  besides his goals it was decisive the difference of class between Cristiano Ronaldo (goal and always dangerous) and Zlatan Ibrahimovic ( 2 easy goals missed )

I didn't hate even  that day , always loved that player.

Anyway he will earn 2.3 mln + bonus for 2 years  with the option of renewl for a third.

Very satisfed , I find difficult to criticize this deal
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:01 pm

He will do good if he manages to stay fit. Good signing for Inter.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Nemanja Vidic #15 Empty Nemanja Vidic #15

Post by Vibe Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:19 pm

Nemanja Vidic #15 Vidic11

Last edited by Vibe on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Nemanja Vidic #15 Qq3x29K

Unbeatle - Vidic 's training camp continues at the best, and he  "devours" Italian movies as soon as possible to learn Italian language. He divides the room with Juan Jesus with whom he delights in endless challenges with  playstation where Handanovic is also protagonist. The first few days of work with Pondrelli and his training methods have made their mark: load muscles,  some folded breaks in two to catch breath, but nothing more. In match his  aerial skills are emerging  where he  is basically unbeatable.

piece of Gazzetta dello Sport  article in today's translated by me .
I hope just he doesn't watch De Laurentiis' movies, we Italians are better than this hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:54 am

Is Delas movies close to a Tinto Brass movie?  bounce 
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:28 am

Robespierre wrote:Nemanja Vidic #15 Qq3x29K

Unbeatle - Vidic 's training camp continues at the best, and he  "devours" Italian movies as soon as possible to learn Italian language. He divides the room with Juan Jesus with whom he delights in endless challenges with  playstation where Handanovic is also protagonist. The first few days of work with Pondrelli and his training methods have made their mark: load muscles,  some folded breaks in two to catch breath, but nothing more. In match his  aerial skills are emerging  where he  is basically unbeatable.

I hope just he doesn't watch De Laurentiis' movies, we Italians are better than this hmm

Interesting little read. Would love to see more of your Gazzetta translations
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:53 am

InterMalia wrote:Is Delas movies close to a Tinto Brass movie?  bounce 

no De Laurentiis is criticized because he gets money not with good movies but with " cinepattoni" ( A light-hearted Italian comedy film released at Christmas time. )

Tinto Brass movies are made by new Sampdoria president, Ferrero Very Happy (he's also a filmmaker)
He is an very eccentric man , you can sign me my words , I can't wait for Serie A , for what he will do lol Very Happy

Eivindo wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Nemanja Vidic #15 Qq3x29K

Interesting little read. Would love to see more of your Gazzetta translations

Thanks, I will try to translate other Gazzetta articles who can be interesting
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by moutinho98 Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:57 pm

hopeless player why did we sign a reject again Sad
moutinho98
moutinho98
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:22 pm

Retired...

Didn't work out for him with us, but a legend nonetheless.

Football will miss this guy.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down