fatman123
Soul
aldrin_only
Shed
Kick
25 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Katy Perry Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:26 am

That's something you'd expect to come from one of us here in GoalLegacy but not from the manager, I wonder how the players who he benches almost every game are going to take it.

Or is it all a mindgame/reverse psychology? hmm

Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Shed Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:04 am

http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/jan/jose-mourinho-fined-for-media-comments

José fined £25,000 Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:39 pm

Pocket Change.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrin_only Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:54 pm

Mou is fined, grass is green, sky is blue.
aldrin_only
aldrin_only
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:56 pm

^ In a nutshell.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:58 pm

:bow:

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:51 am

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 11 B8uELCyIEAABlIK

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:57 am

Proud

And we love him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:34 pm

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-letter-kid-jude-8631893

Proud
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:00 pm

This Jose lad, I like him Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:55 am

José Mourinho set to sign new four-year deal with Chelsea:
José Mourinho is expected to sign a new contract with Chelsea in the summer; the manager will have two years remaining on his deal at the end of the season, but the Barclays Premier League leaders are eager to secure his long-term future by offering him a new four-year package
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/chelsea/article4359562.ece

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by allin13 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:08 pm

i say the guy is a psychopath.

his obvious efforts to be another 'fergie' are backfiring. fergie was original. mou is trying to copy and thus when you copy you tend to put more intensity in the role and become two times obnoxious

running up and down swearing at people with look of madman in his face is not good for the sport. no wonder his fanboys 'like to be racists' ..i wonder where they get the superiority complex from ...

orders his players to dive cheat and time watse and then abuses ballboys while at the same time holds the ball away from gerrard for the quick throw in.

he has a preference for the theatrical which indicates personality disorders and it is clear that roman's expenditures put pressure on jose and the only he can deal with it is by being horrible to everyone else.

he was sacked by madrid for basically being a divisive figure alienating players and even his own countrymen, every team he has left from has been left in shambles and god bless the spanish and italian media who do have a brain and do not follow jose like the english media lapdogs....

allin13
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:53 pm

When was the last time mou signed a contract extension? Must've been a while ago because he did t sign one at Real or Inter
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:04 pm

allin13 wrote:i say the guy is a psychopath.

his obvious efforts to be another 'fergie' are backfiring. fergie was original. mou is trying to copy and thus when you copy you tend to put more intensity in the role and become two times obnoxious

running up and down swearing at people with look of madman in his face is not good for the sport. no wonder his fanboys 'like to be racists' ..i wonder where they get the superiority complex from ...

orders his players to dive cheat and time watse and then abuses ballboys while at the same time holds the ball away from gerrard for the quick throw in.

he has a preference for the theatrical which indicates personality disorders and it is clear that roman's expenditures put pressure on jose and the only he can deal with it is by being horrible to everyone else.

he was sacked by madrid for basically being a divisive figure alienating players and even his own countrymen, every team he has left from has been left in shambles and god bless the spanish and italian media who do have a brain and do not follow jose like the english media lapdogs....

rofl rofl rofl eco smile :fishing: :whistle:

Welcome!
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:55 pm

Lol I hope you're not too butt hurt bahahahaha Proud
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:19 am

-

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 11 Bgygel-CQAA8oxC

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:47 pm

fatman123 wrote:When was the last time mou signed a contract extension? Must've been a while ago because he did t sign one at Real or Inter
Yea, that's because he usually leaves the club after 2/3 seasons. While he seems the perfect and most reliable coach for the present, he's actually a gamble for the long-term future.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:12 pm

fatman123 wrote:When was the last time mou signed a contract extension? Must've been a while ago because he did t sign one at Real or Inter

Mou probably signed an extension with Real if I remember it correctly.
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:14 pm

Here is that news.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/may/22/jose-mourinho-real-madrid-contract
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:18 pm

Yea, I thought so too.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:19 pm

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 11 8fua853

:bow:
-

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:23 pm

This conspiration nonsense he keeps peddling is absolutely shameful.
He's lost control about his own public mind games, and his behaviour is a disgrace.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:36 pm

I disagree he's lost control of anything (he's known exactly what he's been doing every step of the way), but the conspiracy/campaign/agenda malarkey absolutely is garbage Laughing Just a[n evidently futile] tactic to ramp up the pressure on referees in Chelsea games and make them think twice before giving a decision against us, with the supplementary benefit of convincing the players and fans that the whole world is out to get us.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Shed wrote:I disagree he's lost control of anything (he's known exactly what he's been doing every step of the way), but the conspiracy/campaign/agenda malarkey absolutely is garbage Laughing Just a[n evidently futile] tactic to ramp up the pressure on referees in Chelsea games and make them think twice before giving a decision against us, with the supplementary benefit of convincing the players and fans that the whole world is out to get us.

yes I agree, that's his tactic to build up siege mentality inside and put pressure on referees on the outside, while making everything he does appear in a better light (if you win it's been in spite of all those unfair obstacles, if you lose it's because of all those unfair obstacles).

Maybe instead of lost control I should have said lost any sense of measurements.
Because he's been taking it too far for quite a while, it cost him at Madrid and I think absolutely even his admirers in the English media might at some point say enough is enough.

Because what he systematically is doing, is trying to undermining the legitimacy of the competition as a whole, and that for me is absolutely toxic and unacceptable.

The FA might be incompetent and some of the referees useless and shocking, today definitively (I was looking at your vine with the handball pen, hadn't found it in any highlights).

But the guy is just acting like a passive-aggressive prick all the time, neither respecting opponents nor the fabric of the competition.

Another thing I find unacceptable is denying any wrongdoings of your own players, as if Matic wasn't justifiably sent off smh.

Usually then managers say, 'he made a mistake', 'he'll learn from it', etc pp, or say nothing, but José claims his players did nothing wrong even if they clearly deserved to be sent off.

Did it with Madrid, where his players were kicking Barca players after getting thrashed.

Did it when Ramires was sent off after injuring Götze in the Super Cup (had the nerves to claim Götze was diving/playacting afterwards, when Götze was out for a month).

For me, while some part of me likes Mourinho as a person, this stuff is crossing boundaries in a way that can't be tolerated.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:32 pm

https://twitter.com/BBCSporf/status/569215496580673538
-

rofl
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:50 pm

He has been hitting out at Barnes in the press.

Calling it a criminal tackle (which it was).
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next