McAgger
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
Casciavit
88 posters

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid - Page 9 Empty Re: Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Ozil and Khedira were kinda needed at the time. Rodriguez is someone we definitely don't need with Di Maria already here.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid - Page 9 Empty Re: Official: James Rodriguez to Real Madrid

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:28 pm

Yeah in these midfield lists people are listing like 6 midfielders who all want to start lmao

You're assuming there's going to be a permanent injury crisis in these line ups. Wtf happens when everybody is fit?

And those line ups are assuming practically no midfielder leaves the club.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Yeah in these midfield lists people are listing like 6 midfielders who all want to start lmao

You're assuming there's going to be a permanent injury crisis in these line ups. Wtf happens when everybody is fit?

And those line ups are assuming practically no midfielder leaves the club.

The lineups are assuming Di Maria leaves when PSG get under FFP restrictions, because it seems that way at the moment. Even though I hope that isn't the case. I would hope our superior midfield would look something like this Di Maria-Modric-Kroos. This is basically our standard midfield from first half of 2014 with Modric replacing Alonso and Kroos replacing Modric.
We need to get rid of some CMs though, we have:
ADM
Khedira
Ilarra
Alonso
Modric
Kroos
Isco

that's 7 for 3 places. With my best guess being Ilarra on loan and Khedira/ADM leaving. This leaves 3 places for 5 guys.

I can't see James as an AM without it being as one of the front 3 tbh. But i doubt Ancelotti mind getting another World Class talent in his squad tbh. What manager would be like "oh my god, I have too many great players in my team, it annoys me Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:43 pm

6 midfielders when you play a 3 man midfield is right.

adm is leaving, so we go from 7 to 6. only shocking thing about it is the quality and all of them deserve to start, but will end up in the bench.

not a bad problem to have tho
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Casciavit wrote:Weren't Madrid fans on here telling us the same time last year, how they turned a new page and are going to be building there team around a young Spanish core? Laughing

Illara, Isco, Jese and Morata...

They are all going to leave by the end of next season.
Well they came up short last year other than Jese... he's a keeper. We lost the league because Carlo couldn't trust the kids. If we had gone for more established players, we would have won the treble.

Madrid is not the place to develop kids. Never has been. That's why i don't like the James signing either. I saw all his games at Monaco and some in person... he's good; but he's not ready for this level imo. He was allowed a free role at Monaco and Columbia NT. That won't happen at Madrid and it's going to be a bit painful for him imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:55 pm

come to us Jese  :wub: 
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:57 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Weren't Madrid fans on here telling us the same time last year, how they turned a new page and are going to be building there team around a young Spanish core? Laughing

Illara, Isco, Jese and Morata...

They are all going to leave by the end of next season.
Well they came up short last year other than Jese...  he's a keeper.  We lost the league because Carlo couldn't trust the kids.  If we had gone for more established players, we would have won the treble.

Madrid is not the place to develop kids.  Never has been.  That's why i don't like the James signing either.  I saw all his games at Monaco and some in person...  he's good; but he's not ready for this level imo.  He was allowed a free role at Monaco and Columbia NT.  That won't happen at Madrid and it's going to be a bit painful for him imo.

Well if you buy world class player to back up world class players to back up world class player then yes you will win lol. Last year you had enough talent to win the league, that wasn't the issue. Atletico was the issue and Chelsea bought half of that team already. Odds are we won't have Suarez for the first classic and won't have Neymar either to start the season. So with the ludicrous attack you guys will have this season you have no excuse if you don't win the league this time (or every single trophy).
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:03 pm

the next person that says it's ok because we have 60 games next season is going to get a slap

aint nobody in that team cares about playing vs eibar or levante some sunday night in october in la liga.

Everyone wants to be in the starting eleven for the clasico, or the derby, or a CL semis or finals...

and when we dont have 60 games the season after, we sell half the squad?

stop being so short sighted it's ridiculous
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Cadena SER saying fee is €70m and he'll be presented on Wednesday or Thursday.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Cadena Ser: RM have reached an agreement with Monaco to Transfer James Rodrgiuez at 70 millions euros. James is going to Monaco to wrap things up with his club and will travel with Madrid for the USA tour.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:15 pm

Before his transfer, Cesc was hypothetically able and a part of the midfield "rotation" too.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:22 pm

please dont compare James to that poverty player cesc who peaked at 20 years old.

cesc will never play like James did in WC

DONE DEALIO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAMESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My body is ready
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm

Dat U-Turn. Proud
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:31 pm

If what is being written in various RM boards is true that ADM was demanding (not asking) for 8-9 million net, then I understand why Perez would sell him when his value is at his highest. Upper management probably has a wage structure designated for certain players. Or it could be based on the fact he is on a contract till 2018.

What is mind buggling is replacing said potential departure with James. Make no mistake, once Real Madrid wins games, this poster could give a poop about any tactical conundrums, not my job anyway to be frank. Still, absolutely ridiculous potential transfer but it's Real Madrid. As BC wrote, they are so predictable.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Nick you legend Proud

BTW I hope you guys listen to what I have to say in the future. I know this club ffs I knew from the second he scored his goal against Uruguay that we were going to go after James.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:40 pm

that you were right about James coming means nothing to me.

the debate about ADM vs James for madrid is a different one, i still think it's tremendously stupid to have put ourselves n this situation, and even if there was no alternative to selling Di MAria, i am still convinced that we could have benefited more from players like Vidal or Pogba. This is still a dumb signing to me because it jeopardizes the nice balance we have and many players will get shafted with this signing.

that being said, RM are still my club, nothing i can do about it. i am going to support James because he is going to  try to win games for us when he is out there, but when and if it flops because he has no idea how to play defense and we get abused because he cant cover other players, then you will remember what i said in this thread. Or when because of lack of freedom he doesnt look like maradona reborn Laughing

so, since arguing whether it's right to do it or not doesnt matter anymore, i am just going to sit back and watch how it unfolds.

JAMESSSSS, nothing like the smell of new signing. over under 40 keeppie uppies during his presentation? anyone?

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:42 pm

smh
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Most importantly who are Monaco replacing him with ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Cerci was linked to them recently.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Bonucci :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:that you were right about James coming means nothing to me.

the debate about ADM vs James for madrid is a different one, i still think it's tremendously stupid to have put ourselves n this situation, and even if there was no alternative to selling Di MAria, i am still convinced that we could have benefited more from players like Vidal or Pogba. This is still a dumb signing to me because it jeopardizes the nice balance we have and many players will get shafted with this signing.

that being said, RM are still my club, nothing i can do about it. i am going to support James because he is going to  try to win games for us when he is out there, but when and if it flops because he has no idea how to play defense and we get abused because he cant cover other players, then you will remember what i said in this thread. Or when because of lack of freedom he doesnt look like maradona reborn Laughing

so, since arguing whether it's right to do it or not doesnt matter anymore, i am just going to sit back and watch how it unfolds.

JAMESSSSS, nothing like the smell of new signing. over under 40 keeppie uppies during his presentation? anyone?

Well there is no need to be upset about it.

I have a good feeling about next season.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Bendnter cheers
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Rodriguez is rumoured to be getting €8m a year, so why not just give that to Di Maria who's a superior player and one of our best players last season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:47 pm

S wrote:Most importantly who are Monaco replacing him with ?
some misconception that people have about monaco is that they are going to pull a psg.
No, rybolovlev had that nasty divorce, and he is not going to dump money into monaco like the qatari are doing with PSG.

PSG are essentially a club financed by a whole country, the ambition is not the same.

Monaco are looking for solid young players with potential to build something for the long term. Dont expect anything lavish and big names coming down there.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Rodriguez is rumoured to be getting €8m a year, so why not just give that to Di Maria who's a superior player and one of our best players last season.
Sad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Cerci was linked to them recently.

I remember Sportsczy telling us last year how Monaco are going to become a legit threat once they enter the Champions League.Where did all that ambition go ? hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next