sportsczy
REWB
Sina
Jay29
RealGunner
43 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:15 pm

There is nothing which suggests that we are losing Sanchez to Juve over money. Its quite naive and disrespectfulon our part to assume that we are somehow entitled to Land Sanchez over the likes of Juve -Who lets admitit, are a bigger club than Our beloved Arsenal , located in ITaly , and are in a position to guarentee trophies.

What we have going for our selves is that we can offer him more, WENGER, and the pull of the Premier LEague.

I have a feelingBarca are waiting to see if Juventus can cough up more money after (if) they sell of one vidal/pogba. Cant fault WEnger or the board on this one.

Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:23 pm

There is something of a parallel with the Higuain debacle last summer. We were at an advanced stage with that one, until Napoli, rich from selling Cavani, came along with a larger offer. I guess Barcelona are hoping Juventus do something similar; sell Vidal or Pogba, then put in a large bid for Sanchez.

Juventus tend to be quite frugal with their money these days, though, so may not offer stupid money.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:27 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:There is something of a parallel with the Higuain debacle last summer. We were at an advanced stage with that one, until Napoli, rich from selling Cavani, came along with a larger offer. I guess Barcelona are hoping Juventus do something similar; sell Vidal or Pogba, then put in a large bid for Sanchez.

Even then, I think it will come down to the wages.And if I amnot mistaken, Juve will be paying sanchez half of what we pay on a weekly basis. IF Sanchez still chooses Juventus over us, then fair play to JUventus.
Juventus tend to be quite frugal with their money these days, though, so may not offer stupid money.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:31 pm

This is in Barcelona's club shop!

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 8 Br89uIjIYAA-NSP
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:33 pm

What you guys think?

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 8 Br4jJvlIYAAYnXB
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:36 pm

Szczesny; Debuchy, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Schneiderlin, Ramsey; Walcott, Ozil, Sanchez; Giroud

Looks fine to me. Don't need to add Griezmann if we get Sanchez.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:37 pm

I would put Sanchez in the wings and have someone like Balotelli up front. Heck, with what we've got:

--------------------Theo
Sanchez-----------Ozil---------OX
--------------Ramsey----DM
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:41 pm

Wilshere benched?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:42 pm

still need a CF OR else Giroud will hold us back from taking step forward

still wondering whats the best way to get the Best out of Alexis and Özil at the same time

------DM------Aaron------
Alexis----Mesut----Chambo
-----------CF-------------
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Wilshere benched?

Basically.

Ramsey has skyrocketed past him. Ramsey starts whenever he's healthy.

Jack's final product is too lacking to play in the number 10 role.. at least for now, when and if he develops more in that area..and we have Ozil there.. And playing him (or ozil) out wide wouldn't be good for anyone.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Simply put, Wilshere's form right doesn't justify a starting spot. Ramsey is first name on the team sheet, and he and Wilshere can't play together in a pivot without changing the way they play.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 pm

The only way I can see Wilshere in the first teamsheet is if we play the diamond formation right below 2 strikers. The injuries have taken their tole on Jack. But I Wont count out za full recovery from jack...just look at what happened to Ramsey last year.

I do think that Wilshere has a higher ceeling than any of the British boys at Arsenal.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Exclusive: Debuchy has undertaken Arsenal medical after deal agreed with #NUFC. Fee: £8m + appearance-related add-ons - Goal.com(wayne veysey)

Debuchy transfer from #NUFC is finalised and set to be announced in the coming days as first #AFC summer signing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Regarding Sanchez. I think Juve have a great chance of getting him purely because of Vidal. If Juventus move to 4-3-3 then they have to sell one of Pogba or Vidal unless either are happy for a bench role.

And if Juve do sell one of them then they will fetch 50m+. Then they can easily outbid us because as rich as we are, Wenger isn't paying over 40m for Sanchez.

Our best hope is to conclude the deal asap.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:Exclusive: Debuchy has undertaken Arsenal medical after deal agreed with #NUFC. Fee: £8m + appearance-related add-ons - Goal.com(wayne veysey)

Debuchy transfer from #NUFC is finalised and set to be announced in the coming days as first #AFC summer signing

lol I love how no one is bothered about this deal.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:07 pm

I wonder what the fan reaction will be if we only announce Debuchy before the Puma kit release (not that it's a magical deadline or something) because of the expectation this Sanchez saga has built.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 pm

We can't conclude anything until Barcelona sign Suarez, we just have to wait for that to happen.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:24 pm

in before City and Monaco are also interested https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/93/79/64/37329810.gif
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:26 pm

The thing is, we may have the will to get the Sanchez deal done ASAP, but if Barcelona or the player's camp decide to delay things to see if Juventus get involved then there's not a lot we can do but wait. Only way for things to get done quickly is for Sanchez to reject Juventus.

I wonder what the fan reaction will be if we only announce Debuchy before the Puma kit release (not that it's a magical deadline or something) because of the expectation this Sanchez saga has built.

Inevitably there'll be some who are impatient but I think most would understand that the Debuchy deal is no where near as large or as complicated as the Sanchez one.

The Suarez deal isn't even completed yet, and I reckon until that one has been confirmed and announced as done, we won't hear anything official regarding Sanchez from anyone (Barcelona, Arsenal, Juventus).

Anyway:

@BenSmithBBC: #LFC all but given up on Alexis Sanchez

Seems like it's just Juventus to worry about now... and our negotiating team, of course.

Last edited by GoonerJay29 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:28 pm

MJGunner wrote:I wonder what the fan reaction will be if we only announce Debuchy before the Puma kit release (not that it's a magical deadline or something) because of the expectation this Sanchez saga has built.

Won't care lol... Debuchy is a great signing. just make it official already.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:35 pm

RAC1: ARSENAL main option for Alexis Sanchez. Sanchez is close to a move.
 bounce
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:37 pm

I dont really follow twitter, but who is Rac1
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:41 pm

RAC1 apparently is one of the most reliable barca related media outlet.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:42 pm

https://twitter.com/DeanLDN22/status/486210284168945664

I am starting to believe hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:43 pm

If Sanchez gets any closer he'll end up in Napoli Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:52 pm

I for one am happy that we are finally going after players of Ozil and Sanchez's caliber. This crazy concept that is 'self sufficiency' isnt such a bad thing after all eh boys Wink

who here would have even fathomed the idea that we would be after such players 3 years ago , when we were duking it out with the likes of fulham, and blackburn to land SAmba and Hangenland!!! Laughing
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next