sportsczy
REWB
Sina
Jay29
RealGunner
43 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by MJ Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Barcelona want to wait for Juve to match Arsenal's £34m bid according to the Daily Mail. Juve would need to sell Vidal/Pogba to make it work.

http://dailym.ai/1rEbBnR

Arsenal are close to confirming deals for Debuchy and Sanchez and Wenger now wants to add £15m Lars Bender according to the Mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-resurrect-transfer-interest-lars-3820343

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Telegraph reporting Lars too

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/10949866/Arsenal-close-in-on-Lars-Bender-Alexis-Sanchez-and-Mathieu-Debuchy-in-60million-transfer-swoop.html
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Return of LarSina Bender then hmm

I think Sven is more of a DM than him but Lars will be a good addition. However he is kinda the same as Khedira. Someone who is better as a B2B.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:13 pm

asdsafdsjflksdsldhkftgf  :wub: 
dont do this to my heart  Embarassed 
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:22 pm

Why would Barcelona wait for Juventus to match our offer? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:23 pm

hope we extend with Arteta as one of seniors in squad to still keep him around

wouldnt mind if we didnt buy any DM but just a World class CF
improve our attack and then Ramsey doesnt need to attack as much and leave Arteta on his own
remember Arteta-Ramsey was so solid towards the end of 12/13
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Lars Bender when asked about Arsenal rumours in May:

"I have only just extended my contract until 2019, I'm happy at Bayer and I'm feeling totally comfortable here. Besides I did not have a so-brilliant season that I must command a transfer to a big club."

I don't think we're interested at all, probably a smoke-screen for another target considering how quickly everyone got this piece of news.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Nah we still need a DM imo. Arteta and Ramsey is solid because Ramsey often plays the role of 2 players. Arteta can afford to be slow because Ramsey is always there to cover him. And when Ramsey gets injured(as he got injured) then we are in deep trouble. Flamini was good at times but he is past it too.

I won't mind if Arteta stays longer because he is a fantastic professional. Probably the best midfield leader we have had since Gilberto. Great influence in the dressing room too. If he is willing to rotate more then no reason to kick him out.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:35 pm

If some these deals go through I'll be like ...

Spoiler:
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:39 pm

This summer is going to be nuts, I'm sorry but Sanchez is going to Juve after we buy Pogba off them :coffee:.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:40 pm

You definitely need more midfielders hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:42 pm

@urbi you never know with players words but i dont believe there is a chance of this move either

@RG i meant if we had to prioritize and sacrifice one for another
as it stands we at least wont buy in one of these positions  Neutral 
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:02 am

I don't disagree, like you said I don't think WE are interested.

In other news, "Sport" has "Alexis chooses Arsenal" on their front page.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Br5VukQCUAMmHIc.jpg

Got it, now get it done ffs
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:30 am

anyone else feel like Dzeko would be an idiot to sign a new contract with City?

He should come to Arsenal, if not now in January, when City can still scrape some coin from him.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:44 am

Draxler could be dirt cheap now, where's the hype RG & Sina Very Happy
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:17 pm

Khedira can only be attained by irresistible offer - Marca

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/07/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1404710708.html
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:34 pm

Next....
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Catalan media (SPORT) say Sanchez to Arsenal is done.

UK media (Express - who link us with a £22m move for Cuadrado) and AS says Sanchez is now choosing between Juve and AFC.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/barcelonas-alexis-sanchez-mulling-over-whether-to-go-to-arsenal-or-juventus-as/
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:29 pm

i bet juve arnt even after him, they dont need him Laughing

do they?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:00 pm

The only reason I can think of for Barca waiting on Juve is if Sanchez would prefer them and has asked Barcelona to see if they improve their offer so all parties (Barca, Juve, Sanchez) get what they want.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:43 pm

@bbcsport_david: #AFC close to completing Debuchy & talks ongoing for Sanchez. #LFC unlikely to pursue AS (Suarez set to be straight cash) but Juve very keen

Go away Juventus ffs Mad

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:48 pm

Juve can go for Cuadrado.
With him being a winger, and already playing in Italy and all that. Makes more sense imo. They could do with him.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:02 pm

All this talk of Juve being interested, but nothing as concrete as our IBAs, is there?

If we have already agreed personal terms before the WC, then I can only imagine that Barca are haggling for a higher fee by waiting for other clubs to pop in with rival bids. They are in no hurry to sell anyway, I imagine, since it's just a week into the window anyway.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:03 pm

If we lose Sanchez to Juventus over Money Wenger and Donkey should gtfo of Arsenal.

I am not getting excited over any transfers until I see them in Arsenal shirt and playing few games. Everyday I hear Sanchez is closer to signing with Arsenal, if he gets any closer he would be sleeping in the same bed as Wenger. Shocked

Sanchez saga = Higuain saga!  Very Happy 
In the end it will be: Sanchez had a medical for Arsenal   cheers  banana 
Sanchez signed for Juventus  :facepalm: rofl 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Arsenal are among several Premier League clubs tracking Nottingham Forest goalkeeper Karl Darlow, Sky Sports understands.
link
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:15 pm

There is nothing which suggests that we are losing Sanchez to Juve over money. Its quite naive and disrespectfulon our part to assume that we are somehow entitled to Land Sanchez over the likes of Juve -Who lets admitit, are a bigger club than Our beloved Arsenal , located in ITaly , and are in a position to guarentee trophies.

What we have going for our selves is that we can offer him more, WENGER, and the pull of the Premier LEague.

I have a feelingBarca are waiting to see if Juventus can cough up more money after (if) they sell of one vidal/pogba. Cant fault WEnger or the board on this one.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next