Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 7 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

+25
LeVersacci
Lord Awesome
iftikhar
Duronto-Roddur
Warrior
Babun
Clutch
Casciavit
Robespierre
FennecFox7
rincon
Young Kaz
El Gunner
RealGunner
Freeza
Pedram
The Demon of Carthage
Blue
BarrileteCosmico
Unique
Nishankly
VivaStPauli
McLewis
Myesyats
guest7
29 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 7 Empty Re: Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

Post by Blue Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:32 am

History more like revisionism.

Zionist was a radical and extremist movement, you know where it came from? Eastern Europe, it was competing with other bolsheviks and other anarchist who believed in overthrowing their country.

Sports see the early zionism just people trying to live their life, and those barbaric arabs trying to exterminate them. While in reality they were more like radicals that were willing to do anything to claim a Jewish state.

Truth of the matter is no one would be okay with what Zionism did. You know the narrative of how Islam/refugees is trying to take over Europe, that is exactly what Zionism did. Instead of the caliphate, they established Israel.

Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 7 Empty Re: Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:38 am

ok whatever.  that's just not true but you can believe what you want to believe.

Nothing revisionist about what i wrote.  It's in every history book.

You can get a more detailed synopsis than what i wrote here:  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine

The Zion urgency as you call it happened as a result of Arab-on-Jewish violence (many deaths) in the 20s and 30s, British disdain for them, and World War 2.  They became militant in 1944.  Are you saying that after both the Germans and Arabs were slaughtering them, the Jewish people shouldn't have fought back?

I'm not even Jewish lol.  But I will not allow for falsehoods to be spread.  This is a war that was brought to the Jewish people's door and they are fighting it, which given their history, they are more than entitled to.  In fact, if they didn't, I would think they were stupid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:31 am

"the Jewish people's door"... you mean the US and the Brits/UN? Laughing

there's barely any Jews left on planet Earth in comparison to other big groups... they would've been completely wiped out long ago if this was truly about Jew vs Palestine/Muslim, but we know it isn't
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:16 pm

El Gunner wrote:"the Jewish people's door"... you mean the US and the Brits/UN? Laughing

there's barely any Jews left on planet Earth in comparison to other big groups... they would've been completely wiped out long ago if this was truly about Jew vs Palestine/Muslim, but we know it isn't

When 1/4 of your population gets exterminated in ww2... yes, it takes time to recover. Hence why the are intransigent and will fight to the death... as well they should.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:18 pm

Do you people know what started the extermination of the Jews?  

In the 12th and 13th centuries, papal pronouncements made it possible for Jews to lend money at interest, while Christians were banned from doing so. This was because Jews and Christians had different interpretations of the biblical prohibition of usury in Deuteronomy 28. For example, Catholic teaching against usury is based on the Dueteronomic law that forbids lending money with interest to fellow Hebrews. However, the Mosaic injunctions offered Jews an escape clause, known as the "Deuteronomic double standard".

So the Church and monarchies fell into debt to the Jewish people (by their own hands)... and low and behold, they didn't want to pay them back.  So instead of paying their loans, it was easier to kill the Jews.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:16 pm

Speaking of the current, Israel knew of Hama's plan on Oct 7th, even to the detail of plans of taking 200+ hostages.

This is not a conspiracy theory, it has been reported by international media, leftist Israel media and recently by more right wing Israeli media.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:08 pm

sportsczy wrote:Do you people know what started the extermination of the Jews?  

In the 12th and 13th centuries, papal pronouncements made it possible for Jews to lend money at interest, while Christians were banned from doing so. This was because Jews and Christians had different interpretations of the biblical prohibition of usury in Deuteronomy 28. For example, Catholic teaching against usury is based on the Dueteronomic law that forbids lending money with interest to fellow Hebrews. However, the Mosaic injunctions offered Jews an escape clause, known as the "Deuteronomic double standard".

So the Church and monarchies fell into debt to the Jewish people (by their own hands)... and low and behold, they didn't want to pay them back.  So instead of paying their loans, it was easier to kill the Jews.

well if you don't have the money, i bet it's easier to kill a nagging debt collector Laughing

seems like Jews always find themselves at the centre of some financial loophole that they exploit Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 7 1f440
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:33 pm

El Gunner wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Do you people know what started the extermination of the Jews?  

well if you don't have the money, i bet it's easier to kill a nagging debt collector Laughing

seems like Jews always find themselves at the centre of some financial loophole that they exploit  Israel (are the most brainwashed people on earth) vs Palestina - Page 7 1f440

It wasn't exploitation... at first, it was lend us the money or die.  Then it was just die.  

The Jewish people didn't put a gun to anyone's head to borrow.  However, they did have a gun to their head to "lend" the money... and then literally so they never got the money back.

And they did have the money... just straight greed.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:44 pm

Blue wrote:Speaking of the current, Israel knew of Hama's plan on Oct 7th, even to the detail of plans of taking 200+ hostages.

This is not a conspiracy theory, it has been reported by international media, leftist Israel media and recently by more right wing Israeli media.

Unproven conspiracy.   Ridiculous one at that.  I'm sure the Israeli government cooperated with Hamas to allow them to take 200+ hostages so that their economy and tourism were destroyed.  Makes all the sense in the world.

More likely, the Israeli forces relied on technology for the type of attacks they deemed dangerous and never expected Hamas to dare such an attack.  

The more likely conspiracy theory is that Israel and Saudi were on the verge of signing a historical accord:  
https://www.economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2023/09/24/america-israel-and-saudi-are-at-the-cusp-of-a-deal

Iran couldn't have that and sacrificed Hamas and the Palestinians.  It worked.  The deal died.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:12 pm

Israel is a benevolent entity they are not like the countless governments that harms their own people and self interested.

Once people see wars for it is, and ignore all of other BS noises you realize this is the same war that has been fought since the beginning of humanity. It is the same tribal warfare, that has been fought countless time. Wars have been fought for the benefits of elites, and ordinary people who gained nothing have done the fighting and sent to their deaths.

The trick is to see your side as moral and righteous, that the other side is evil and terribly motivated. Time and time again you could see past wars for it is, but they want you to believe this war is different.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:02 pm

"Here are five notable locations that were once suggested as potential Jewish homelands:
Ararat city (U. S.) ...
British Uganda Program (The Uganda Scheme)—East Africa. ...
Madagascar Plan, Madagascar. ...
Kimberley Plan, Australia. ...
Birobidzhan, Soviet Union. ...
Suriname, South America."
Hey is this true? I say put them bitches in madagascar Molenation
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:20 pm

Nothing benevolent about Israel... like any other nation, they are self-interested. Everyone is. I hope they smash Hezbollah too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:40 pm

Myesyats wrote:
"Here are five notable locations that were once suggested as potential Jewish homelands:
Ararat city (U. S.) ...
British Uganda Program (The Uganda Scheme)—East Africa. ...
Madagascar Plan, Madagascar. ...
Kimberley Plan, Australia. ...
Birobidzhan, Soviet Union. ...
Suriname, South America."
Hey is this true? I say put them bitches in madagascar Molenation

almost as if they are an alien spawn strategically used by the reptilian one-world government to create chaos everywhere they go hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:47 pm

Birobidjan was created by Stalin as a way to populate this area and force jews into communism. Nobody in their right mind would have gone there Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:26 pm

If Theodor Herzl were alive today, he'd sound pretty much just like you @sportczy.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:ok whatever.  that's just not true but you can believe what you want to believe.

Nothing revisionist about what i wrote.  It's in every history book.

You can get a more detailed synopsis than what i wrote here:  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine

The Zion urgency as you call it happened as a result of Arab-on-Jewish violence (many deaths) in the 20s and 30s, British disdain for them, and World War 2.  They became militant in 1944.  Are you saying that after both the Germans and Arabs were slaughtering them, the Jewish people shouldn't have fought back?

I'm not even Jewish lol.  But I will not allow for falsehoods to be spread.  This is a war that was brought to the Jewish people's door and they are fighting it, which given their history, they are more than entitled to.  In fact, if they didn't, I would think they were stupid.

The crap that you write my dude...

Listen, to make it short, Israel has fucked up big time and their acts of terrorism and crimes against humanity will never be forgotten or forgiven.

Right now, nothing is happening because half the Arab world are cowards while the other one is going through their worst time in history. But the tides always turn and there will come a day when the Arabs will get back to a position where they can fight back on equal footing. And when that day comes, whatever was stolen will be taken back, and every single crime that was committed will be repaid tenfold.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:35 pm

Israel will destroy the world before they let the Arabs take back their lands, and they have the means to do it, read up on Samson option.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:54 pm

As well they should.  F the Arabs for trying to commit genocide on Israel.  F Iran too.  If you’re going to try and kill me… I will fight to the death.

I say this with first hand experience. Although not Jewish, these fundamentalist Islamic countries have tried to commit genocide against my people too. They’re rabid savage dogs and deserve to be put down. Not the people…. These corrupt mullahs who are about as Muslim as Netanyahu.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:As well they should.  F the Arabs for trying to commit genocide on Israel.  F Iran too.  If you’re going to try and kill me… I will fight to the death.

I say this with first hand experience.   Although not Jewish, these fundamentalist Islamic countries have tried to commit genocide against my people too.   They’re rabid savage dogs and deserve to be put down.   Not the people…. These corrupt mullahs who are about as Muslim as Netanyahu.  

Just to clarify, fuck the government of Iran. i have nothing to do with Hamas and Hezbollah. Razz
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:10 pm

The Arabs and Muslims are so bloodthirsty; it’s not as if the King of Morocco saved millions of Jews from Hitler.. it’s not as if before British colonization Jews and Arabs and other ethnic groups have lived side by side for centuries..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:04 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:The Arabs and Muslims are so bloodthirsty; it’s not as if the King of Morocco saved millions of Jews from Hitler.. it’s not as if before British colonization Jews and Arabs and other ethnic groups have lived side by side for centuries..

Morocco is a monarchy, not an extreme theocratic government.  King Hassan II ruled with an iron fist against the Muslim clergy.  His son is a bit weak (and maybe crazy)... but the ruling class has continued the policy of keeping Islam under their boot. If anything, the population generally are Muslim, but not Islamists, as it should be. That's why everyone co-exists so well in Morocco until now.

As an Algerian, you know what almost happened to Algeria when the extremists tried to take over a couple of decades ago.  If not for the Algerian military deciding to fight back Islamists, Algeria would be one of the most extreme countries in the world right now.  They were cutting off people's heads (women and children too) left and right.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:55 am

The Algerian situation in the 90’s is a complex one, western intelligence injected extreme islamists in the student led movements after boumidienne was assassinated. For all his faults, he didn’t play ball with the west and nationalized his country. The army was and is not some kind of heroic force for the Algerian people. The people aren’t completely blameless too. Smart educated folk with degrees, careers (doctors, etc) such as my family go to France, US, etc and the low iq idiots are left in the country, which either then go to Europe and cause problems or stay in Algeria and don’t contribute to making Algeria a better country.

Yes that is true about the Moroccan monarchy but I refuse to believe that Israel is completely blameless. They are an ethno religious state as well. They just have much more money because Jewish people actually go to school and bust their ass, while Arab leaders don’t invest in their country and don’t work hard to succeed. I do not necessarily have a problem with Israel existing if I’m being pragmatic..I have a problem with the displacement and killing of Palestinians. Hamas is good for Israel. It gives Israel an excuse to slaughter more Palestinians and expand its colonial goals. Netanyahu funded Hamas through Qatar. Doesn’t get more obvious then that. And I don’t believe using the extreme Islamist argument excuses killing Palestinians and committing apartheid in the West Bank.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:00 am

If I was Israel.. pay reparations to innocent Palestinians. Make them full citizens of Israel, give them an opportunity to succeed, etc. they won’t do that though. The terrorist excuse they use will justify killing more of them
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:44 am

Israel is not interested in a one state solution. They want to leave Palestinians in a permanent state of statelessness (or at least, the Bibi led right does). They won't be giving anyone reparations or statehood.

If Hamas had Palestinians best interest at heart they should give up and trade the land claim for statehood. That way Gaza can finally grow. But it's hard to see that as a realistic path forward.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:39 pm

Hamas is an Israeli intelligence plant at this point

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/amp/

It’s by design that Hamas is like this. Israel needs to take responsibility and save the innocent children and women dying, but they won’t. They see the Arabs as subhuman and savage. Textbook racism. It’s literally taught in all their schools.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:41 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Israel is not interested in a one state solution. They want to leave Palestinians in a permanent state of statelessness (or at least, the Bibi led right does). They won't be giving anyone reparations or statehood.

If Hamas had Palestinians best interest at heart they should give up and trade the land claim for statehood. That way Gaza can finally grow. But it's hard to see that as a realistic path forward.

The 1947 UN partition plan was accepted by all except the Palestinians and Arabs.  Read here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

The Arabs and Palestinians tried to exterminate the Jews (yes genocide) during the 1948 Arab-Isreali war.  Read here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab%E2%80%93Israeli_War

The Arabs and Palestinians lost that war, leading to the expulsion of 711,000 Palestinians from Israel... as well it should be.  They wanted to kill all the Jewish people.  They refused a plan to accommodate everyone before this war.  To the winner goes the spoils.

One of Hamas' missions is to exterminate the Jews and the state of Israel.  Read here:
https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/hamas-its-own-words

Not only should Israel NOT accept a two-state solution as long as extremists run the Palestinians... if it continues, they have every right to deal with the threat in any way they see fit.  Oct 7 was an attack on Israeli civilians.  Palestinian civilians celebrated it on the streets.  Guess what.. you deserve everything that's coming to you.

I believe in one way to deal with extremists:  Shoot them in the head and throw their bodies in the sea or ocean, like the Algerians did to save themselves.  They're not human beings and, thus, don't deserve human rights.

Hezbollah is about to get theirs too. Israeli is about to shift its focus now that Gaza has been brought to its knees.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next