billy_gr
Valkyrja
futbol
57 posters

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V5

Post by neuro11 Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:28 am

Peter Cech said if Chelsea does not want him anymore Barca and Madrid are his top priority and he would contact Zubi and officials at madrid. Can we buy another keeper   :coffee:

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:18 am

No. He'll most likely join Madrid.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:04 pm

with Atletico signing that Oblak guy from Benfica, maybe they aren't planning on getting Courtois again on loan. Also rumors of Diego Lopez being sent off from Real Madrid, so I could see Cech headed to Real Madrid to be the starter with Iker just being the bench warmer that he is; and Courtouis being the starter at Chelsea

Wonder what happens with Valdes. Shitty that Monaco turned him down even though he apparently already signed a contract with them for 4 years. It's not like he's out all season; apparently by October he should be good to go. Word is, that Barca is offering Valdes our medical training center to continue his recovery until he finds a club. Nice of them if true
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:40 pm

“Mathieu is only leaving if Barcelona PAY his clause.”

20m, yes or no?

Will be 31 in 3 months.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

No. € 20M for a 31 year old defender? Nope nope nope. € 12M max.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:53 pm

what are you gonna do with the 8 mil difference? fund neymar's dad next vacation?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:what are you gonna do with the 8 mil difference? fund neymar's dad next vacation?

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:08 pm

Why the hell arent we in for Hummels?Guy is better than all our CB's put together.
While we are busy spending 100 mil on Suarez,we can get this guy for 40.I love Suarez and think he is the best player on the planet and if we had a better defense I would be all for getting him.But the reality is that we have a poor defense and need CB reinforcements.
We should be going after Hummels,Kroos and Mandzukic.All realistic targets and the 3 of them together would cost less than Suarez.We would still have money to buy another CB.
Meanwhile Atletico Madrid are getting Mandzukic for 18 mil while we are chasing Suarez and completely ignoring CB's.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Well too late for Kroos I suppose.He has signed for Madrid it seems. :facepalm: 

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:58 pm

don know why age, transfer cost, this and that--- so many issues become important while choosing a CB..we need a CB thats better than our present CBs, thats all matter to me. wont care anything else at the moment....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Hummels had a monster game and he is a great player, but I worry about Pique being the main CB next to him.

Hummels is so good I would have no problem benching Pique's ass and putting someone who fits better in his place, but realistically we wont be doing that.

But Hummels is a real defender, the player Pique should be if had that something else inside him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Apparently Tello to Porto is almost done; 12m with buy back clause. Porto now is or has got Oliver Torres, Ryan Gauld, Bruno Martins Indi, Tello: all in this window

Kroos? Why in the world would we need him? He isn't the type of midfielder this club needs, especially if Xavi leaves. Hummels is good but I seriously doubt he wants to leave his club or that BVB would even consider selling him. This club seriously needs to get off it's ass already and sign 2 defenders.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:50 pm

New Porto coach (former Spain u21) must of had a hand in these moves. Tello and Oliver anyway.

Dont like the Tello move from a Porto point of view, but it is only Liga Sagres, he should do relatively well.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:12 pm

12 m for Tello would be a great deal.Hope it gets done.
Good for us and good for him as he deserves a chance to shine.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Almost 20 clubs have asked Barcelona about B winger Adama (18). All but 5 Liga teams, Everton, Southampton, Man United and Ajax. [MD]

Alexis Sanchez' agent will tomorrow meet with Juventus director Marotta in Milan, Italy, to discuss a possible transfer. [tuttosport]

Barcelona have rejected the chance to sign Liverpool centre-back Daniel Agger. The Reds are looking to offload the Dane, who was offered to the Catalan club during negotiations for Luis Suarez, but Barca are instead eyeing Mats Hummels. [MD]

There will be a match to get Aurier between Monaco that entered the race, PSG and Barcelona.[eurosport] he'd cost 8-10 not bad.

Clubs still discuss how Suarez fee of close to 80M (£63M) will be paid. Liverpool want big part now, Barcelona want to spread more. [as]

Luis Suarez, who will sign a 5-year contract at Barcelona, has accepted an important pay cut. He had 12M year salary at Liverpool. Salary lower than Messi, Neymar and Iniesta. [tv3]

Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:37 pm

am I the only one here who doesn't feel that Suarez is an improvement to Alexis if he plays second field to Messi?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Apparently a deal between 35M-40M has just been agreed and Alexis will join Arsenal.

So our rumors are like this as of now...
Cuenca close to Deportivo
Alexis close to Arsenal
Jona Dos Santos close to Villareal
Tello close to Porto
Suarez close to Barca
Valdes taking Monaco to court for breach of contract

From what I've read: Sergi Roberto will be staying this season. Cuenca is linked to Deportivo but still would rather stay and fight for a spot on the club. Haven't really read any concrete news on Afellay or Song, just random things here and there. Getafe are trying to sign Oier. Arsenal, Malaga, and Torino linked to Bojan.

Kerrison joins Coritiba on a free transfer, his 5 year contract with Barcelona has expired. We spent 14M on this kid, and then loaned him out for every single season of his 5 year contract and then let him leave for free once his contract expires. Way to go.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:47 pm

billy_gr wrote:am I the only one here who doesn't feel that Suarez is an improvement to Alexis if he plays second field to Messi?

i think your the only person that thinks Alexis is superior at anything to Suarez if that's what your saying lol. Thing is, Messi isn't really showing signs he is the killer he used to be. Suarez still has that. Together I think they will compliment each others skills nicely.

As far as Alexis vs Suarez; They both run well off the ball, both WANT the ball, both can dribble and take their man on but Suarez will finish those 1000's of attempts (and sitters) Alexis has missed since he arrived. As discussed in the Tracking our Players thread; Messi isn't really playing as a false 9 anymore and is just pretty much just playing as a 10. He likes roaming all over the filed now and isn't at all playing up front like he was when he was first deployed as our center striker. So Suarez is going to naturally spend allot of time ahead of Messi with Neymar on his left (Alves or Cuadrado on his right when they bomb forward). Similar to how Higuain was deployed when Argentina played Belgium. Those 3 are going to have so many assists/goals this season that it's going to be ridiculous.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:37 pm

I'm going to be really disappointed when Alexis leaves. Two of my favorite players (other one being Thiago) leaving us so unnecessarily and in such a relatively short time span. On a footballing level Suárez is a step up but I don't think the controversy, the price tag and the fact that we are losing a great player is really worth it in the end. Hope Suárez goes beast mode the coming seasons (in a good way, not in a vampire/cannibal/nut job kind of way) and proves me wrong.

Hope the rumors about the dead wood are true.

Glad BMI seems to be joining Porto and he's not being linked to us. Hope he's getting ready for long hours on the bench.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:04 pm

I was never a fan of Alexis, since the day we signed him. Tired of the, this season will be even better, talk. Dude flops, misses a TON of chances, and although does great runs he also loses the ball allot. We could of won so many games had he been able to finish a placed on a plate sitter. At 25 he should of already been what people thought he's going to be. Suarez just needs to keep his head on straight and he will be fine (proved last season with liverpool that he can)

I have nothing against him and he seems like a great guy, but Suarez is a taller version of him that is a better finisher. We needed a true 9 and i think Suarez is closer to that than Alexis. At first I wanted us to go with a winger, but now that I see Messi has morphed himself into a midfielder, then it totally sold me on why we were trying to get Suarez.

Also if Alexis leaving means our own, Deulofeu, will get more mins then I am all for it. Let us not forget thats why we lost Thiago in the first place, having surplus of players in a position in which we had a bright Masia prospect.

that said, even though i was never a fan of the guy I also have nothing against him. So if he stayed and the suarez deal fell through then i wouldn't be upset about it

Not a fan of BMI? I think if we are going to go with a player than can play LB/CB with decent height that is young for our new 3 man back line we will likely use this season then he would of been a GREAT fit. Probably would cost the same if not less (judging by what Porto is paying for him) than what Matheiu will cost us and Matheiu is about to be 31. If I were the board I would of got BMI and another CB and the back line would be completely improved.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:05 pm

The Neymar injury creates a problem for us.He wont be available for the start of the season.If Alexis is sold,it will leave us short of forwards.Even if Suarez is signed,he wont be able to play until October.So we need to be very careful.With La Liga the way it is,we cant afford to drop points early on.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:34 pm

The Franchise wrote:Hummels had a monster game and he is a great player, but I worry about Pique being the main CB next to him.

Hummels is so good I would have no problem benching Pique's ass and putting someone who fits better in his place, but realistically we wont be doing that.

But Hummels is a real defender, the player Pique should be if had that something else inside him.

While i don't disagree with you and have felt that way with regards to you possibly signing Hummels for a long time.

But after seeing him with Mertesacker im starting to think maybe it would work.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:45 pm

You wanted Hummels for a few years now. He hasnt joined you and he won't join you, or anyone else, this summer.

The thing with Hummels is, he's a very intelligent, mature, and self-aware guy.
He knows what he wants and he knows what he's got at Dortmund.
He likes being a team pillar there, he might be captain soon, he doesn't see Dortmund as a trampoline towards a big(ger) club.

He was the one most vocally telling off Götze for his desertion, he was the one publicly (and surely much more internally) telling his teammates to stick together and continue the Dortmund thing they have, when they were all being courted by every club for their performances.

He said he won't leave, the club said he won't leave, he doesn't have a clause, and he doesn't have a greedy agent who might confuse him about what he wants, it's his father.
Who knows what'll be in one, two or more years but this summer this is not happening.

So you can try of course, but you shouldn't expect to get him just because you decide you like him.

to think that Klinsmann pushed him out of Bayern :facepalm: and would also have sold Müller :facepalm:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:53 pm

Alexis leaving wont give Deulofeu more chances, it will only give Pedro the passenger more chances to do nothing.

I dont agree with windkicks opinion on Alexis, but really its wasted breath now he is going.

What I will say is, I have nothing negative to say about Suarez game. But his attitude is a problem, not just biting people and such, but the way he berates team-mates who fail to give him a pass he wants. Dont want to see none of that rubbish.

I have a fondness for players who give some level of appropriate to the effort of others, clapping, thumbs up or whatever else..even if the pass is total garbage, it sets a positive atmosphere on the pitch and thats more important than I believe people realise.

Anyway, we will see. I have said enough about Suarez and over the years I have said enough about Alexis already. I have accepted the reality we will sell him, since Yaya this club been on a mission to sell the non La Masia players I personally like Laughing

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:57 pm

Dont think anyone expects Hummels, not here anyway.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Hummels had a monster game and he is a great player, but I worry about Pique being the main CB next to him.

While i don't disagree with you and have felt that way with regards to you possibly signing Hummels for a long time.

But after seeing him with Mertesacker im starting to think maybe it would work.

I dont know, NT football a different kettle of fish and just overall less tactical.

If we give an opponant time on the ball because of bad pressing (we do this alot nowadays) they will have all the time in the world to pump it over their head and have a striker chase after it and I dont see either of them recovering well.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:51 pm

Hmm.

Lets just entertain the idea all of the transfer rumors of players leaving actually go through for a second. How does this roster make you feel.....in terms of depth for the next two seasons in the event we start having multiple injuries all over the pitch like we usually do (which is what pretty much screwed us last season).

Projected players leaving or have already left
Cesc Fabregas : Chelsea
Calres Puyol : Retired
Victor Valdes : Free Agent
Denis Suarez : Sevilla
Kerrison : Coritiba (biggest waste of cheese EVER)
Pinto : Free Agent
Xavi Hernandez
Cristian Tello
Alexis Sanchez
Bojan Cricket
Isaac Cuenca
Ibrahim Afellay
Alex Song (Starting to think that we keep him for whatever reason)
Jona Dos Santos
Oier

Projected Lineup
-----------Mats------------
----Pique---Masch---Alba-
Alves-----------------------
----------Busquets--------
---Rakatic-----------------
--------------Iniesta(c)---
-------Messi-------Neymar
-----------Suarez---------

Bench
GK: Bravo
LB: Adriano
CB: Marc Bartra
CM: Rafinha
CM: Sergi Roberto
LW/RW: Deulofeu
LW/RW: Pedro
--------------------
Reserves
RB: Montoya
GK: Masip

Projected players arriving
Mathieu
Cuadrado (if he arrives then Alves is going)
Marquinhos (if he arrives then Alves is going)

Looks like allot of Masia players are bout to be called up for the next two seasons if we get allot of injures Smile

Last edited by windkick on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next