*Transfers Special* Which players should Bayern Munich buy and sell in the summer?

+6
rwo power
Hapless_Hans
futbol
Kick
B-Mac
Onyx
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Bayern Munich buy and sell in the summer? Empty *Transfers Special* Which players should Bayern Munich buy and sell in the summer?

Post by Onyx Tue May 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Which players should Bayern Munich buy and sell in the summer?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Bayern Munich buy and sell in the summer? Empty Re: *Transfers Special* Which players should Bayern Munich buy and sell in the summer?

Post by B-Mac Tue May 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Toni Kroos to United :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

*Transfers Special* Which players should Bayern Munich buy and sell in the summer? Empty Re: *Transfers Special* Which players should Bayern Munich buy and sell in the summer?

Post by Kick Wed May 21, 2014 1:38 am

In: David Luiz
Out: Mandzukic + 15m (To Chelsea)

Done. :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed May 21, 2014 1:50 am

Kick wrote:In: David Luiz

I approve of this.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 21, 2014 1:54 am

Honestly though. I don't think Bayern need anything.

Maybe Kroos and Mandzukic out if they want to leave. If not, maybe a RB?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 21, 2014 1:59 am

lol.

Out: Mandzukic, van Buyten
In: Lewandowski, Rode, some CB. Newest mention is Godin, before it was Laporte, Benatia, and Luiz sigh. Whatever. Why not.
It's all bullshit rumours anyway.

Renew Pizarro.

Obviously don't sell Kroos, instead get one of Januzaj, Barkley, or Ox as retribution for the behaviour of the English press, and let him rot on the bench.

All set.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 21, 2014 2:01 am

Are you not worried about RB? If Lahm stays at CM? Or will Lahm return to RB with Rode joining?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 21, 2014 2:01 am

Kick wrote:Honestly though. I don't think Bayern need anything.

Maybe Kroos and Mandzukic out if they want to leave. If not, maybe a RB?

Rode is seen as a RB by Pep and Sammer, I believe. Who knows, he might turn out to be a great one.

Contento might leave though, then we need a substitute left back.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 21, 2014 2:02 am

Ah, Fair enough. Interesting to see him there. Looked like a decent CM when ever I have seen him play.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 21, 2014 2:09 am

tbh, I have no idea how good he really is.
Haven't watched many Frankfurt games.
Will be interesting for me too.

On paper he's one of those signings that we do every now and then, where the player never stands a chance.
On the other hand Alaba already is a midfielder converted to a full back, so maybe the same will work with Rode. 'MORE midfielders' is the mantra, after all
Though Rafinha was by no means as bad as everyone of us feared, I'd even say he was pretty great. But still a bit of a weak link.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 21, 2014 2:12 am

Also, why do you want a CB of high quality?

Dante, Boateng and Badstuber not enough? Or is Badstuber's injury that bad? Surely Javi could play there if needed?

Sorry for all the questions, I barely watched Bayern this season.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 21, 2014 2:13 am

Also, since will hopefully play strictly 3-6-1 from now on Laughing , we don't have fullbacks anymore.
What do you call them, 'wing-backs'?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 21, 2014 2:16 am

Ah. Pep wants to play the 3-4-3.
In that case, we'd gladly take Manduzkic in exchange for Luiz Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 21, 2014 2:20 am

Kick wrote:Also, why do you want a CB of high quality?

Dante, Boateng and Badstuber not enough? Or is Badstuber's injury that bad? Surely Javi could play there if needed?
Holger Badstuber suffered two cruciate ligament ruptures in the same knee. Just when the first was healed and he wanted to return to training, the knee got injured again. So it is anybody's guess whether he can fully get back to his former top performances. I would hope so, but after such a lengthy injury one can but hope.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 21, 2014 2:23 am

I wasn't aware it was that bad, real shame, I've been a fan of his since 2010.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 21, 2014 2:25 am

Kick wrote:Also, why do you want a CB of high quality?

Sorry for all the questions, I barely watched Bayern this season.

I don't know. Van Buyten is leaving, his contract is up and he is old. Badstuber is back, but who knows when he will reach his pre-injury form again.
I'm not sure if Pep likes Dante that much, tbh. For me, both Dante and Boateng are fine. They both had some bad performances though this season, but I don't think this is about their general quality.

Boateng for me is the best CB in the world, even if he doesn't always play like it Very Happy , and Dante 2012-13 was very secure and steady, this season I think he struggled with missing the preseason due to Confed cup, being exhausted and with the demands Peps changes pose for the CBs.

Martinez too dealt with fitness issues all season. I thought he was terrible almost everytime he played CB while he wasn't really in form, but in the middle of the three-man defense in the cup final he was majestic, and I think that really is a great position for him.

That's one of the reason why the cup final was such a great end to the season, it showed a way out of many problems, one of which was what to do with Martinez.

Plus let's not forget that with the high defense we play our CBs will look bad everytime our team doesn't work hard enough against the ball, it's not necessarily their fault.

So I'm personally happy with the CBs we have, but with van Buyten leaving and Badstuber a bit of an unknown it probably would be a good idea to get one, and if we get one why not one of top quality?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 21, 2014 2:28 am

Ah, fair enough. Like I said, I haven't seen that much of Bayern to know know this stuff.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 21, 2014 2:28 am

Boateng and Dante fit the system well, but they have a mistake in them. So Bayern signing a CB is a possibility.

I think after this season Pep will have realised what he needs for his system to work. Thiago definitely needs to be starting in the middle due to his dribbling skills, agility and because he fits the system. Kroos/Schweinsteiger are good playmakers, but they can't start together because both are slow and can't carry the ball and play in tight spaces.

Lahm's a good DM, however with Thiago starting they might need a bit of height and physicality in midfield. Also I think they need players who are going to make runs in behind. Robben/Ribery both like to be on the ball. They won't need to buy anyone for that because they already have Muller who can make runs etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed May 21, 2014 2:36 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:lol.

In: Lewandowski, Rode, some CB. Newest mention is Godin, before it was Laporte, Benatia, and Luiz sigh. Whatever. Why not.

Renew Pizarro.

Obviously don't sell Kroos, instead get one of Januzaj, Barkley, or Ox as retribution for the behaviour of the English press, and let him rot on the bench.

All set.

rofl

Hans pls

English press only reports reputable stories with 100% truth...I don't know why you're so mad Laughing :coffee:

and Januzaj is belgian...he shouldn't have to suffer :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed May 21, 2014 2:43 am

----------Martinez
-----Thiago------Gotze

-----------Martinez
------Lahm--------Thiago

-------------------Lahm
-------Schweinsteiger---Thiago

------------------Martinez
-------Schweinsteiger---Thiago

---------Lahm
---Thiago------Ribery?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 21, 2014 2:49 am

Well one of the challenges will be to phase out Robbe Ribery and Schweinsteiger in the coming years. Lahm isn't getting younger either, but he was so free of injuries for so long he probably can keep his level for a few years.

Schweinsteiger, who I love very much, is a problem I'm afraid as he's rarely fit nowadays, and together with Kroos it's just too much of the same. Ribery, I don't know, he's starting to make trouble again.
He's fantastic when he's on form, but he sometimes has periods when he's a bit frustrating.
Robben of course is Robben, you got to love him and he's a happy bunny now, since he doesn't have self-doubts anymore Laughing, so him I would definitively keep, Ribery and Schweinsteiger could maybe even leave if you ask me, for a clear cut.
Probably not the best idea and unnecessary, but I wouldn't mind a future lineup that looks like this:

.......................Neuer........................
Rode/Lahm......Boateng....Dante/Badst/?..Alaba
........Martinez/Höjbjerg/Lahm...Thiago..............(or any combination)
Müller ..................Kroos..............Götze
..................Lewandowski...................

or
.............Neuer...........................
..Boateng....Martinez...Badstuber..
.Rode/Höjbjerg....Kroos....Thiago....Alaba
........Müller..........Götze............
..........Lewandowski......

Not bad, is it?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 21, 2014 2:53 am

No matter what, Bayern have quality all over the pitch. Especially with Lewa joining.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 21, 2014 3:11 am

B-Mac wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:lol.

Renew Pizarro.

All set.

rofl

Hans pls

English press only reports reputable stories with 100% truth...I don't know why you're so mad Laughing:coffee:

and Januzaj is belgian...he shouldn't have to suffer :coffee:

Laughing true, then maybe Sterling instead. He's better anyway.
Ramsey would be a nice squad player, too.

If these reports are true, we are in trouble, as Kroos, Mandzukic, Badstuber, Müller and Robben are about to join you, while Shaquiri is off to Liverpool, where he will find it easier to see first team action while out injured, and Martinez and Götze, both deeply unhappy, will go to Arsenal after Wenger made a probing bid of 27,8m € for both together.
We'll have no team left !!  pale
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 21, 2014 3:31 am

Kick wrote:In: David Luiz + Eden Hazard + Azpilicueta
Out: Mandzukic + Schweinsteiger + Contento (To Chelsea)

Done. :coffee:

Deal!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed May 21, 2014 3:53 am

Bayern will sell Mandzukic for a cut price just like they sold Gomez because they don't rate him anymore, even if everyone else does. It's the principle of the thing.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next