You're the Manager, Rebuild the Squad!

+3
Glory
Angoulême
Busby Babe
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You're the Manager, Rebuild the Squad! - Page 2 Empty Re: You're the Manager, Rebuild the Squad!

Post by Glory Mon May 05, 2014 2:36 pm

^^^
Thumbs up
and btw you forgot to comment on the Ninja himself  Smile 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

You're the Manager, Rebuild the Squad! - Page 2 Empty Re: You're the Manager, Rebuild the Squad!

Post by Busby Babe Mon May 05, 2014 5:38 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:In: Edson Braafheid (Hoffenheim, 1,5m), Daniel Pranjic (Panathinaikos, 3m), Diego Contento (FC Bayern, 5m), Bastian Schweinsteiger (FC Bayern, 35m).

Out: Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Rafael, Nani, Hernandez

...................... De Gea...............
Smalling..Jones..Braafheid..Buttner(Contento)
.......Schweinsteiger(Carrick)..Cleverley.......
Jumanji........Kagawa(Mata)........Welbeck(Pranjic)
.....................RvP(Rooney)..........................

hmm

lol Hans why spend 35 M for a 29 year old when we can get a 5 year younger Kroos for that same amount.  Twisted Evil 

It's not a serious line-up Razz Hans put Braafheid there who is terrible. I think Schweinsteiger is there because he's a van Gaal favourite
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon May 05, 2014 5:51 pm

El Confidencial has said we're at an advanced stage with Luke Shaw link

The rebuilding has begun.

LB looks like it's sorted, so already a better summer than the last one. Now for midfield (pls Sad) and of course defence  pirat
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Busby Babe wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:In: Edson Braafheid (Hoffenheim, 1,5m), Daniel Pranjic (Panathinaikos, 3m), Diego Contento (FC Bayern, 5m), Bastian Schweinsteiger (FC Bayern, 35m).

Out: Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Rafael, Nani, Hernandez

...................... De Gea...............
Smalling..Jones..Braafheid..Buttner(Contento)
.......Schweinsteiger(Carrick)..Cleverley.......
Jumanji........Kagawa(Mata)........Welbeck(Pranjic)
.....................RvP(Rooney)..........................

hmm

lol Hans why spend 35 M for a 29 year old when we can get a 5 year younger Kroos for that same amount.  Twisted Evil 

It's not a serious line-up :PHans put Braafheid there who is terrible. I think Schweinsteiger is there because he's a van Gaal favourite

Was meant as a joke. Van Gaal brought in Pranjic and Braafheid with him from the Dutch league when he came and we thought WHO?, and I just spun it forth for you.

The serious core is that Van Gaal is not necessarily a guy who wants the biggest names, and will make personell decisions which are strange.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon May 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Current CEO of Bayern Munich commenting on Müller, Karl-Heinz Rummenige, is quoted in Bild today saying: “If a player does not feel comfortable with Bayern Munich, he must come to my office. Then you have to talk about it.”

There is unrest in the Bayern dressing room, now give us Kroos, Hans, so golden boy Müller can get more playing time at Bayern  pirat
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon May 05, 2014 9:28 pm

I like the fact that there has been some progress in the shaw pursuit.

Get in!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Busby Babe wrote:
Current CEO of Bayern Munich commenting on Müller, Karl-Heinz Rummenige, is quoted in Bild today saying: “If a player does not feel comfortable with Bayern Munich, he must come to my office. Then you have to talk about it.”

There is unrest in the Bayern dressing room, now give us Kroos, Hans, so golden boy Müller can get more playing time at Bayern  pirat

Take Schweinsteiger, please. Kroos is young and goes together well with Thiago.
Although if he makes more fuzz, and you pay crazy money, ok, you can have him.
We won the treble just fine while he was out last year. Don't hold back travellers, as we say.

Müller, no way.
If we sell Müller, I'll kill Pep and Sammer with my bare hands and then burn down the club house.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue May 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:

Take Schweinsteiger, please. Kroos is young and goes together well with Thiago.
Although if he makes more fuzz, and you pay crazy money, ok, you can have him.
We won the treble just fine while he was out last year. Don't hold back travellers, as we say.

Müller, no way.
If we sell Müller, I'll kill Pep and Sammer with my bare hands and then burn down the club house.

Danny Welbeck got Moyes sacked, by wanting to leave, Müller is your Welbeck, but actually world class so I very much fear for Pep Laughing It will be worse than a sacking

Anyway, according to BILD Martinez wants to leave now. You can keep your Germans  :coffee: Maybe Beckenbauer can help us in our pursuit for Martinez, he has a lot to say now days  hmm
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2