elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
Robespierre
Tomwin Lannister
Juveman17
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The 2013/2014 Season is No Doubt a Failure - Page 2 Empty Re: The 2013/2014 Season is No Doubt a Failure

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 03, 2014 3:13 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Our squad has improved tenfold

Asamoah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PDC

Tevez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vucinic

Llorente >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Matri

Yet our style of play has actually regressed. We rarely press like we used to, our style of football has become all about grinding out narrow victories as opposed to going in for the kill.

+1

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The 2013/2014 Season is No Doubt a Failure - Page 2 Empty Re: The 2013/2014 Season is No Doubt a Failure

Post by BoBo Sat May 03, 2014 8:26 am

I think Conte has some very fine ideas about football only him and Klopp this season has troubled a powerhouse Madrid team. Take a second to think about the organisation this team has had in every single match whole season well whole 3 years and this is all down to Conte knowledge and his Juve DNA.
WHAT obviously is a dissapointment is his failure to implement some attacking schemes after 3 years of work, this is simply just very very :facepalm:  :facepalm:  its like all is about organisation and balance with balance meaning dont start to pressure until 2-3 minutes remaining.

4-3-3 will BE next season no doubt.If anything this Euro campaign after all has taught Conte a thing or two and next year we will have the sweetest organisation of all teams playing the 4-3-3 and it is one hell of a sweet formation.
Hope we bring Immobile back and have him share the front spot equally with Lion king cause this dude needs to play and not just every 3-4 game.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 10:53 am

I really hope that italy do really well this world cup, so that we could return immobile and he could strike for us. Maybe winning the WC would motivate conte to change or something and get new players. But most importantly he needs to realise the need to change formation and I hope tht he tries to experiment on that in our remaining games in the league.

What to do guys... it really is a bitter defeat to benfica, but we need to reshape our mentality so that next year we could bomb the champions league.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 11:29 am

Juve, Europe leads the market for money 63 millionEurope (League and not only), apart from the scorching elimination, however, brings with it positive effects, such that they can somehow revive the spirit of the fans and tickle pride, however, never faded

TURIN - The disappointment, for a variety of reasons, is that it will be complicated metabolize. But Europe (League and not only), apart from the scorching elimination, however, brings with it positive effects, such that they can somehow revive the spirit of the fans and tickle pride, however, never faded. Yeah, because the European season that ended Thursday night at the Stadium should be analyzed in this way and the numbers, calculated on the basis of the effect that it has caused the hearts Champions Juventus, are nothing short of refreshing. True, there is a negative balance to be ironed out, as stated in the last budget tied to the vintage 2012-13: 15.9 million, 80 less than the catastrophic situation inherited two years ago. So the total amount that Juve will cash after - obviously - celebrated properly the third consecutive league title, will also serve to cover the hole that is no longer the abyss, but it still exists. NUMBERS The number, in fact. Sixty-three million, which become 87 if we consider the total revenues Vintage (including Italian league and cup) is the proportion between incoming revenue from seasonal box office (about 37.321 billion) and more than 50 million that Juventus will have premiums Uefa divided between the two competitions. Compared to a year ago, when the march of the champions of Italy came to a halt in the quarterfinals of the Champions League thanks to Bayern Monaco (provided that the portion relating to the collection from ticket sales is roughly the same), there is a gap of 15 million in relation to what is the only European body turns at Juventus. The distance derived from multiple factors, as the club president Andrea Agnelli has grossed less by the former European Cup (taking into account the fact that this year the Bianconeri are "limited" to the qualifying round of the knockout stage). The reason? Because the share of the market pool (the cake to be shared among television rights and other variables such as the position occupied in the league the previous season into account) has become less consistent: last year Juve and Milan, only teams admitted to the group, you divided the booty (Juventus Bayern also cashed in most of the sample), but this year the presence of Naples has further reduced the amount distributed to the Italian club. The Europa League that will be added in the season for Juventus during the work made ​​it possible to "scrape" 7 million more, a significant proportion if one considers that with respect to the Champions League match bonuses are much less "intriguing." An example? Who will advance to the quarterfinals of the former UEFA Cup takes 450 thousand Euros, while in the Champions League gets 3.9 million, eight times the mail. Of course, if the Italian champions had eliminated Benfica, they would be guaranteed in more than 4 million, 6 in the case of triumph May 14 at the Stadium: almost the engagement of Carlitos Tevez.

====
We got 63m?!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 11:32 am

SEASON BANKRUPTCY? You must be joking!

Too many critical at this time to Mr. Conte. It would be nice to understand, those who accuse him or pundits discussing bankruptcy season what are the charges that hold out. And 'because of Conte and his staff if Juventus failed to realize the great amount of game created? Certainly not. The Bianconeri have honored the best that Europe is the Champions League, but they went out for a set of errors in some crucial games, combined with a healthy dose of bad luck and unfavorable incidents. Conte has rightly spoken of episodes and details, in Europe counts the detail and not committing any kind of error, this will have to learn Juventus in the future. Think back to the races that cost in the elimination round, two steps backwards and wrong in the two games against Benfica a couple of defensive errors led to two marks outside the home. Having said that the European season also showed how Juventus was the team that has committed more than Real Madrid. From the two challenges with Real think we should start from the next and especially near the historic championship, critics Count remember what it was Juventus before Conte and what now ... so do not mess around ... We close with the lessons of style . Conte could perhaps avoid talking about the referee, of course, but maybe someone forgets how they prepared "politically" the race in Portugal, starting from the race director. Some moralizing on the words of the Count, not knowing the whole story and all the facts, should be avoided ...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Guys, I know that this may sound crazy, but despite Conte's stubbornness, we are improving no matter what. The first year Conte came, we got 14 draws with no losses and won the league, and in comparision to last year, we suffered till the end, and the race to the scudetto was tense with milan. The year after we we became even better, scoring more goals, reaching CL Quarter final with a slightly improved squad. In 2011-12, we were worse considering that we played fewer games.

This year? Look at us. Yes, we messed up in Europe, but we dominated the league no doubt about that. If not Roma's extraordinary, record-breaking season, we would have won the league like at fixture 31 or 32. As tom said, Tevez llorente were a HUGE upgrade to our squad. We managed to win those 'small' games that we used to draw last year.

Despite our loss of $$$ for not qualifying to the next round in Champions league, we ended up having the exact points in the coefficient sysetm as last year, 25.833 points each year. Maybe with the loss, Conte can finally realize the need to change formation.

Optimism guys, we are the best in italy, and now we just have to translate that to Europe. FINO ALLA FINE, FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat May 03, 2014 9:49 pm

we went unbeaten in the league, playing majority of our matches with 4-3-3, 4-3-3, what happened to that?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 10:09 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:we went unbeaten in the league, playing majority of our matches with 4-3-3, 4-3-3, what happened to that?
Pepinho got injured Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat May 03, 2014 11:04 pm

...........Cavani or Dzeko
Griezmann - Tevez - Cuadrado
............Pirlo - Vidal
Cole - Chiellini - Hummels - Lichtsteiner
................Buffon
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Pirlo is no good in a 2 man midfield

Apart from that, that is a sexy team.

Would also have Coentrao at LB personally
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat May 03, 2014 11:11 pm

True was in doubt about Pirlo plus forgot Coentrao can be easier to sign this summer,his price used to be around 30mln lol

I believe it could work with Marchisio and Vidal as there is a lot of potential on attack with new wingers,Tevez behind a main striker looks good but would be even better is we sign some real att.midfielder as Tevez is selfish sometimes,but I tried to be realistic.Sacrificing Pogba for that formation wouldn't be that bad
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat May 03, 2014 11:13 pm

juvealbanian wrote:...........Cavani or Dzeko
................Buffon

now dat is a true fantasy mercato Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat May 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Why are you destroying my dream? Mad 

I know it will look like this:

..................Borriello
Lulic - Buaonaventura - SuperCancerva
.............Padoin - Nocerino
Shit LB - Paletta - Overrated CB - Isla the god
.................Storari

But pls let us DREAM
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 11:25 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:...........Cavani or Dzeko
................Buffon

now dat is a true fantasy mercato Proud
1. Cavani himself is worth no less than 40m now lol. Dzeko is the cheaper option, but i prefer Lolrente.
2. Where is Marchisio? This is why I'd prefer to see a 3 man midfield.
3. Coentrao would be a good option instead of the aging cole
4. 433 > 4231 IMO
5. I'm not sure about Greizmann tbh.. I don't think that he would do well in Serie A, but who knows? I could be wrong on that... Don't go berserk on me.
6. There are some stuff wrong with it that I don't like lol. I feel that its Fifa-ish
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat May 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Second one looks more realistic? Razz

As I said Marchisio could play along with Vidal,Cavani is unreachable but based on transfer rumors we could swap him with Pogba,Dzeko is easily available,City is full of strikers and looks like Dzeko is the one to leave,we can buy him without having to sacrifice any player.
Cuadrado is the right winger for me,the other can be reconsidered I just put Griezmann on the other side as a talented player with bright future but could find a more realistic player,maybe Cuadrado on the left and Nani on the right????

I really don't believe a defense depended even more on Bonucci is reliable,Barzagli could be OK for some time but he is 33,Hummels,Benatia would be my favorite CB to play with Chiellini.

As LB Cole is realistic i think,would bring a lot of experience to our left wing,Coentrao is another option as Tom said.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat May 03, 2014 11:43 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Why are you destroying my dream? Mad 

I know it will look like this:

..................Borriello
Lulic - Bonaventura - SuperCancerva
.............Padoin - Nocerino
Shit LB - Paletta - Overrated CB - Isla the god
.................Storari

But pls let us DREAM
 Heart Heart Heart Heart Bonaventura  Heart Heart Heart 
Never Underestimate Candreva, cuz he is great tbh Smile We could easily get him for 12m, and it could happen lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum