Will South American teams have advantage in Brasil?

+15
BarcaLearning
farfan
Rebaño Sagrado
futbol
jibers
harhar11
Peccadillo
Guiltybystander
Winter is Coming
BarrileteCosmico
Lord Awesome
Donuts
Ganso
rwo power
Art Morte
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will South American teams have advantage in Brasil? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will South American teams have advantage in Brasil?

Post by Peccadillo Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:57 pm

*south OR central American teams (sorry, can't edit)

Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Will South American teams have advantage in Brasil? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will South American teams have advantage in Brasil?

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Ganso wrote:Bar Argentina, yes.

Argentina will be playing away every single game and their opponents will be playing a home game.

im still waiting for this happen
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:01 pm

:vagi :time for my humble pie, I didn't expect so many SA fans would have tickets.I take back what I said about Argentina, they are playing home every game until a potential Brazil x Argentina final.I was also wrong about uruguay, they are just as hated as argentina and we should see some of that love Saturday at the Maracana.

I was correct about the atmosphere favoring Spain's opponents though,I think the Marcana influenced a lot that Spain-Chile game

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Fußball wrote:
History tells us that the last time on South American soil 7 out of 8 quarter finalists were European teams in 1994. lol Before that you had 3 out 4 semi finalists being European in 1986 as well. Laughing

Spain will probably walk this again by just keeping possession and making everyone chase the ball and tire themselves out. Then sub on all the speed merchants Navas, Deulofeu and Pedro in the 70th minute. Laughing

the US and mexico are in south america ? wtf ? Laughing

and lot at that spain prediction.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Pretty much all American teams have been well supported, if I remember right the crowd has seemed to be on the U.S.'s side, too, with quite many USA fans making the trip south. Not totally sure about that one, though, but the SA teams have certainly been having home games to an extent. I don't think they would have performed quite this well in Europe.

It's kind of a pity, though, that we have four SA teams in one part of the last-16 bracket, meaning that only one of them can be in the last-4.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:38 pm

Mexico has gotten lots of support as-well.
we had good numbers even against Brazil, on a neutral game the stadium is usually green for us with a bunch of singing fans and puto screaming
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:39 am

So it seems so and in the games I seen with SA team, pretty much all of them get huge support.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BartFargo Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:17 am

Today's schedule of knockout matches shows the strength of South American teams: Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Uruguay.

BartFargo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:38 am

Copa America starts in 1,5 hours banana
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:42 am

Gotta love the puto goal kicks Thumbs up

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:52 am

Ganso wrote:Copa America starts in 1,5 hours banana

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:53 am

Unfortunately Ecuador failed to pass group stage ...There could be another South American match.... Argentina vs Ecuador

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:16 am

It's pretty annoying that they all managed to get on the same side of the group bar Argentina. Should be some good matches tonight though.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2