Questions About A Film You Always Wondered About But Never Bothered To Ask

+2
M99
Lex
6 posters

Go down

Questions About A Film You Always Wondered About But Never Bothered To Ask Empty Questions About A Film You Always Wondered About But Never Bothered To Ask

Post by Lex Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:36 am

Ever since I saw Men in Black for the first time, I always wondered why Agent K neuralizes James just after visiting Jeeb's place for the first time, only to invite him to become a MIB right after? scratch

Questions About A Film You Always Wondered About But Never Bothered To Ask Screen36
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Questions About A Film You Always Wondered About But Never Bothered To Ask Empty Re: Questions About A Film You Always Wondered About But Never Bothered To Ask

Post by M99 Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:06 am

Surely the train in Batman Begins had an emergency stop button? Why did not Batman just press that instead of making Gordon blow up the railway?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Questions About A Film You Always Wondered About But Never Bothered To Ask Empty Re: Questions About A Film You Always Wondered About But Never Bothered To Ask

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:08 am

Somebody needs to watch Enemy (new movie) and explain that ending to me.
The symbolic meaning of the spider as well, and the obvious "this movie has more behind it than what you've just watched"?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:37 am

El Gunner wrote:Somebody needs to watch Enemy (new movie) and explain that ending to me.
The symbolic meaning of the spider as well, and the obvious "this movie has more behind it than what you've just watched"?

This is a way more detailed version of what i thought it meant.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Was talking to my mate who loves finding plot holes. Specially in time travel movie.

So this based on 'The Butterfly Effect'

When Ashton goes to prison and has to prove to the cellmate that he can do miracles. Ashton goes back in time to stab his hands and prove to the other guy that he can do things like that.

Problems with that

1) If he stabs his hands at the age of 10. He shouldn't have the stab marks freshly appear on his present self after 20 years.... It should be healing over time.

2) If he stabbed his hands at the age of 10. Then he should be in prison with the stab marks Already present Laughing

Can't believe I never thought of that.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Spoilers obviously

Saw 'The Silence of the Lambs' recently. At the end of the movie Hannibel calls Clarice and asks her "Are the lambs still screaming?" I don't quite understand what he meant by that. They delved into Clarice's past and explained how she tried to save a lamb but ultimately couldn't. I can't wrap my head around what he said, is it an allegory in the sense that she can't save all the lambs (people), so will one make a difference?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down