Tomwin Lannister
Arquitecto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
Onyx
19 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Page 14 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Post by Thimmy Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:57 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Thimmy up for SD?

Sure. I'll be there in a sec.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Page 14 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Post by LeVersacci Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Went on to play fifa mate. Gotta go soon anyway
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Frank underwood ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Took me a while to get used to it, mainly due to the importance of movement and verticality of the maps but it's starting to grow on me.

Also not playing cod properly since Black Ops was probably a factor too.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:49 pm

ffs play the campaign
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:53 pm

ffs calma pls, it's not going to go away hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:30 am

Just smashed the campaign. It was really good. Probably 8/10. The visuals were so good and had some goat moments. Typical missions from COD franchise with some added new shit. But well worth it

Now to try my luck online.

btw can u not see ur friend's stats in multiplayer?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:25 am

RealGunner wrote:

btw can u not see ur friend's stats in multiplayer?

I have no clue. I've tried looking for it, but I haven't found anything. Maybe they didn't want people to focus so much on their K/D ratio. The only game I ever had a good K/D ratio in was Black Ops 2, and I completely messed that one up, once I started sniping. I've never been a big fan of stat padders in Call of Duty, since all it does is promote passive/camping playing styles.

Oh, and don't expect to get a lot of killstreaks online in Advanced Warfare. I rarely get more than a killstreak of 5-6, unless I get so frustrated that I become what I hate - a camper Razz I tend to get surrounded very often in AW, since I seem to play more aggressively than anyone else. The maps are designed in such a way that enemies can come from any and all angles. I assume they tried to prevent camping, and I think they succeeded to some degree, but those who do camp in this game are really devoted to it, lol. I've seen people camp on a small patch of grass, in the middle of nowhere.

If I remember correctly, you have a pretty fast internet connection, right? That's going to benefit you massively in this game. I played Advanced Warfare at a friend's place yesterday, and he's got a really fast connection. The difference between playing on his net and my net, was like night and day. I've observed that when my internet is acting up just a little bit, shit like this happens...

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:59 am

Thimmy SD in 2 hours. Stuck at work still drunk ffs.

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:41 pm

They come from all angles because of how vertical the maps are.

I have found I have had to adjust a little bit because of it, I'm usually very aggressive but I'm learning to slow down a bit and I'm getting better results because of it.

Probably all part of learning the flow of the maps too as well as unlocking better shit. I haven't gone on particularly high streaks so far either, reckon part of it is because I use UAV and Care Package.

I do tend to recycle them a lot in the same life though and quite frankly a lot of the higher ones I don't find that effective at least in their default state.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:43 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Thimmy SD in 2 hours. Stuck at work still drunk ffs.

Still there?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:They come from all angles because of how vertical the maps are.

I have found I have had to adjust a little bit because of it, I'm usually very aggressive but I'm learning to slow down a bit and I'm getting better results because of it.

Probably all part of learning the flow of the maps too as well as unlocking better shit. I haven't gone on particularly high streaks so far either, reckon part of it is because I use UAV and Care Package.

I do tend to recycle them a lot in the same life though and quite frankly a lot of the higher ones I don't find that effective at least in their default state.

Yeah, most of the killstreaks in AW suck; they're either useless, or they don't last long enough to be useful. I've disabled them all, in favour of more perks.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:54 pm

Be on in 10 min mate
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:56 pm

Alright.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:16 pm

I think the killstreaks would be a lot better once they are upgraded.

I think that's the idea behind it all tbh, make them suck unless you upgrade them with the modules stuff.

For example I got a UAV in a care package yesterday which allowed me and the whole team see the other team through walls.

It was ridiculously effective but I'm not sure how much more points it would cost and whether it's worth it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Someone stream SnD. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:33 pm

http://www.twitch.tv/leversacci

Not sure how long i'll stream. Annoying have a small screen when i'm playing cod
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Just got a KF5 elite from a supply drop Thimmy. WOW it's a beast. Dat fire rate ffs.

Still waiting for a elite Bal/ak Sad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:48 pm

Nah there's an option to make it fullscreen when streaming.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Sorry for being dead weight, Versacci. I'm just insanely bad at S&D in this game. Never thought I'd ever be this bad in a video game at all, to be honest.

Still haven't received the message you sent me, but I assume you said you were leaving or something Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Yeah man i'm dead tired. Only got 2 hours of sleep beacuse of work. Gonna take a nap and be on later.

Well you're only sniping no? Hard to do great in SD wit sniper only.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:57 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Yeah man i'm dead tired. Only got 2 hours of sleep beacuse of work. Gonna take a nap and be on later.

Well you're only sniping no? Hard to do great in SD wit sniper only.

I tried swapping to Bal, but I still lose 1v1s, or I double jump and then accidentally do that retarded ground stomp thing. I pretty much suck at everything when I play S&D, but I'm not sure why I can't win 1v1s. I tend to do better than everyone else in the game when I play TDM, but in S&D I'm just beyond awful.

S&D in Advanced Warfare is pretty much identical to S&D in Black Ops 2, in my opinion. Only the maps are quite different, and then there's the exo stuff. I like knowing where the opponent can approach me from, and then move accordingly. That just doesn't work in this game, since the opponent can approach me from 6 different angles at all times.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:08 pm

You on Thimmy?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:23 pm

How did I get to rank 5 in my first team deathmatch lmao. Is it easy to rank up?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:34 pm

Only to 20ish. Got from Lvl 1 to 12 in one S&D game lol

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Gonnas play on my days off looking forward to mad banter
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next