Valkyrja
EarlyPrototype
Gil
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mourinho is a God - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho is a God

Post by sree999 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:04 pm

He is a winner , a prick and an eyepoker . His teams have been playing some of the dullest football in modern era (04-10) .

sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Mou is and always will be like marmiteI suppose, either love him or hate him and my gosh these haters keep on hating.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:06 pm

Se7en wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:rofl

Yes cause Hazard coming off for a more influential Schurrle was part of his plan.

Or was bringing on Demba Ba when a striker was exactly what they needed.

Or Blanc placing a spineless tactic for PSG absorbing more pressure than a Serie B side, causing Chelsea to dominate by default with all the space given.

Mourinho isn't behind this win, your players are.

just a prime example of someone who hasnt played football in real life

mourinho is a role model to his team, he gives them confidence, teaches them his defending philosophys etc

Mourinho isn't a tactical genius but he can step his game up in that area aswell, I didnt watch this game bcuz i was watching madrid-dortmund so I cant comment on his tactics, but I can already be assured that mourinho was the reason the players brought their A game with them today

Because thats always been his prime talent, how he handles his players, how he gets them motivated, changes their lifestyle to a healthier one. these things make a great coach, not just the tactical game. and this is why mou is a genius because he does this better than anyone does

Don't tell me if I have played football or not. You just ended your weak argument by saying you didn't watch the game.

This Mourinho genius and 'does it better than anyone' makes you look even more than the Moubot you serve testament to.

Come back with an debate that is actually tangible to discuss.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Come on, just give the man credit for at least today. If not only for today...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
Se7en wrote:

Yes cause Hazard coming off for a more influential Schurrle was part of his plan.

Or Blanc placing a spineless tactic for PSG absorbing more pressure than a Serie B side, causing Chelsea to dominate by default with all the space given.

mourinho is a role model to his team, he gives them confidence, teaches them his defending philosophys etc

Mourinho isn't a tactical genius but he can step his game up in that area aswell, I didnt watch this game bcuz i was watching madrid-dortmund so I cant comment on his tactics, but I can already be assured that mourinho was the reason the players brought their A game with them today

Because thats always been his prime talent, how he handles his players, how he gets them motivated, changes their lifestyle to a healthier one. these things make a great coach, not just the tactical game. and this is why mou is a genius because he does this better than anyone does

Don't tell me if I have played football or not. You just ended your weak argument by saying you didn't watch the game.

This Mourinho genius and 'does it better than anyone' makes you look even more than the Moubot you serve testament to.

its just basic knowledge... you cant just say "the players were behind the win", if all 11 players today played like fighters, you best believe the manager had something to do with it.

im not discussing the game, so me not seeing it is not really relevant to the discussion, i merely added it to explain why im not discussing the tactics for today. fact is, his players were mentally prepared today for a comeback and his tactics coudlnt be wrong because he just won 2-0. you dont need to watch the game to know that much
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Schurrle didn't start but Schurrle is a player Mou insisted on. He could have kept that scrub De Bryune like Gil wanted all summer. Hazard got injured obviously not part of the plan but the sub he chose put in a great performance.

Putting in Ba was the correct move, he needed another striker up front but given Ba's form doing something like that was a gamble, it paid off but I agree that this was a change he needed to make.

As for Blanc, he completely bottled it. Taking out Lucas was typical French surrender tactics. Total joke substitution Laughing

Anyway Mou prepared his team for this game very well. I think most of the good work was actually done before the game than during the game.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:14 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Se7en wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Se7en wrote:

its just basic knowledge... you cant just say "the players were behind the win", if all 11 players today played like fighters, you best believe the manager had something to do with it.

im not discussing the game, so me not seeing it is not really relevant to the discussion, i merely added it to explain why im not discussing the tactics for today. fact is, his players were mentally prepared today for a comeback and his tactics coudlnt be wrong because he just won 2-0. you dont need to watch the game to know that much

As far as I'm concerned your post is mostly romantic theory to which again isn't tangible outcome.

The thread is saying Mourinho is a God in praise for this win, whereas numerous other factors were more responsible for the win compared to Mou's semantics.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by missjb Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:14 pm

This chelsea teams have already experience European glory for two season in a row now, be it European League or champions league...  Definitely, Mourinho take apart for chelsea get into semi final... But I think their experience are one of the main factor above all...

I would like if they will get through to the final.

Last edited by missjb on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
missjb
missjb
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
Se7en wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:

As far as I'm concerned your post is mostly romantic theory to which again isn't tangible outcome.

The thread is saying Mourinho is a God in praise for this win, whereas numerous other factors were more responsible for the win compared to Mou's semantics.

yeah, go on, call it romantic... your idiotic opinions is what drives this forum to the shitters it is at today, obviously a manager that has won a league title in country he has been in, won 2 cl and numerous cups doesnt do shit, average manager with average tactics. obviously he doesnt motivate or mentally prepare his players, its just a coincidence that his team manages to make so many comebacks. everything is a coincidence

Arq, please play some football for a team, you obviously have no clue how the psychology of a player works. u need to read how mourinho prepares his team in general, the way he does it is different from many managers in the game and while its nothing revolutional the results themselves speaks that he does it better than anyone else
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Se7en wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Se7en wrote:

yeah, go on, call it romantic... your idiotic opinions is what drives this forum to the shitters it is at today, obviously a manager that has won a league title in country he has been in, won 2 cl and numerous cups doesnt do shit, average manager with average tactics. obviously he doesnt motivate or mentally prepare his players, its just a coincidence that his team manages to make so many comebacks. everything is a coincidence

Arq, please play some football for a team, you obviously have no clue how the psychology of a player works. u need to read how mourinho prepares his team in general, the way he does it is different from many managers in the game and while its nothing revolutional the results themselves speaks that he does it better than anyone else

Take a lesson in reading comprehension first.

I am speaking about this tie and now Mourinho as a whole, to which serves little to no factor behind what happened tonight.

Since you did not watch the game, literally half of your debate is rendered ineffective considering....you did not watch it. The other half is rendered ineffective by the laughable notion that playing for a football team has me comprehend what a coach does for me (to which I have experienced) along with you putting nonsensical words in my mouth to which I did not conjure.

And no, football is not coincidental, calling it that would undermine the depth that produces what football is all about. Romanticism again.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Arq, lets be honest, mou could solve world hunger and you wouldn't like him
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:31 pm

Zealous wrote:Schurrle didn't start but Schurrle is a player Mou insisted on. He could have kept that scrub De Bryune like Gil wanted all summer. Hazard got injured obviously not part of the plan but the sub he chose put in a great performance.

Putting in Ba was the correct move, he needed another striker up front but given Ba's form doing something like that was a gamble, it paid off but I agree that this was a change he needed to make.

As for Blanc, he completely bottled it. Taking out Lucas was typical French surrender tactics. Total joke substitution Laughing

Anyway Mou prepared his team for this game very well. I think most of the good work was actually done before the game than during the game.
There was a time where I thought that De Bruyne is a better overall player than Schurrle..
Slay me.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:32 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
Se7en wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:

I am speaking about this tie and now Mourinho as a whole, to which serves little to no factor behind what happened tonight.

Since you did not watch the game, literally half of your debate is rendered ineffective considering....you did not watch it. The other half is rendered ineffective by the laughable notion that playing for a football team has me comprehend what a coach does for me (to which I have experienced) along with you putting nonsensical words in my mouth to which I did not conjure.

And no, football is not coincidental, calling it that would undermine the depth that produces what football is all about. Romanticism again.

You ask me to take a lesson in reading comprehension and then take my satiric comments seriously? Obviously I don't believe what Mou does is a coincidence, I believe he influences every bit of a victory becuase thats what great coaches do and I believe Mou is a great coach

Obviously, u will stick to the point that I did not watch the game so I'll let the debate end here because I'm sure you are going to stick to that to run away from the discussion considirng my arguments were what Mou does in general so it shouldnt even matter if I watch the game

I'll still take a jab and call you clueless at understanding football, and I ask you to get off your computer and play a game of football for once of your life if you intend to ever discuss football with me again. A tips in future debates would be avoid them, because you shouldnt share football opinions without experiencing football. When you share football all you do is ruin this forum because this forum is already full of other ppl who just follow others here and like I said b4, dont use their own experiences with football to understand or debate about the game
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:32 pm

fatman123 wrote:

Arq, lets be honest, mou could solve world hunger and you wouldn't like him

I don't like Mourinho. Believe it or not though, my thoughts on Mourinho outside the footballing world in this personality that he has conjured for himself is in stark contrast to the footballing Mourinho.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Mourinho is a God - Page 2 JEBJ2TP
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:37 pm

LMFAO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Se7en wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Se7en wrote:

You ask me to take a lesson in reading comprehension and then take my satiric comments seriously? Obviously I don't believe what Mou does is a coincidence, I believe he influences every bit of a victory becuase thats what great coaches do and I believe Mou is a great coach

Obviously, u will stick to the point that I did not watch the game so I'll let the debate end here because I'm sure you are going to stick to that to run away from the discussion considirng my arguments were what Mou does in general so it shouldnt even matter if I watch the game

I'll still take a jab and call you clueless at understanding football, and I ask you to get off your computer and play a game of football for once of your life if you intend to ever discuss football with me again. A tips in future debates would be avoid them, because you shouldnt share football opinions without experiencing football. When you share football all you do is ruin this forum because this forum is already full of other ppl who just follow others here and like I said b4, dont use their own experiences with football to understand or debate about the game

You....are going in a fine round of circles now.

-Watching the game is half of it considering this thread and my counter-argument was based on this game and this game alone. You were watching Dortmund vs Madrid yet decided to add your two cents on a subject is not what I discussed nor what I signified.

-You not only put words in my mouth yet you speaking of irrelevant outliers without any tangible outcome or logic applying to this particular case is all in all...disappointing.

-What's worse is, your weak jab at stating that I haven't played football is the same debate saying that I've never managed a team so I would not know. I have played football and continue to do so this day, yet that is not relevant.

-Using your own experiences unless you were actually playing relevant football is nonsensical considering the dynamics are quantam fold changed in those proportions.

So...Once you watch the game and provide me semantical analysis rather than romantic potato chip prose, recall and I'll return.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:41 pm

He never loses his QFs to be fair.

Semi finals though, he loses every single one of them rofl .

The Semi-Special one Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:42 pm

-Using your own experiences unless you were actually playing relevant football is nonsensical considering the dynamics are quantam fold changed in those proportions.

dont understand that, pls use normal language, dumb it down if you have to
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:He never loses his QFs to be fair.

Semi finals though, he loses every single one of them rofl.

Funny, I seem to recall him winning the CL a few times, did he do that while losing the Semi? hmm
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Gil wrote:Mourinho is a God - Page 2 JEBJ2TP
 rofl 
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Gil wrote:Mourinho is a God - Page 2 JEBJ2TP

Mourinho is a God - Page 2 7vT5YWL

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Se7en wrote:

dont understand that, pls use normal language, dumb it down if you have to

You and I have both played football yet I'm highly assuming it was not higher to anything beyond semi-professional. When you do go professional let alone to the higher echelons of football, where you are paid to be a professional, act like one and under the attention of the media dynamics, the dynamics themselves are completely different to how when playing in semi-relevant footballing leagues or teams to which does not compare an iota to the higher leagues.

Which is why playing football under a manager of any picking gives you little insight beyond what a manager can provide for you, to which was not the original debate of my debate, nor the thread itself; it ranged more on a tactical level.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Kick wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:He never loses his QFs to be fair.

Semi finals though, he loses every single one of them rofl.

Funny, I seem to recall him winning the CL a few times, did he do that while losing the Semi? hmm

Even a broken clock is right twice a day :coffee:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:04 pm

This is for you GL

https://i.imgur.com/jEBJ2TP.gif
fatman123
fatman123